Are you the Apple products lover? Do you love the software and the apps too? Do you miss your favorite apps on your Mac computer?
If you answered my questions with a yes and a big nod in affirmative then your worry is over my friend. You don’t need to miss your favorite apps on your Mac computer anymore. Because, there is heck of a cool way with which you can enjoy them on your Mac computer anytime!
Although Apple has revolutionized the world with its constant product upgrades, there are certain things that the software firm has kept restricted to certain types of its products. One such app is iMessage. As much as I find iMessage addicts, I hear all the more complains how they are unable to use it on any other device of theirs.
So in order to ease their pain, we bring to you the ultimate iMyFone D-Port iPhone Data Exporter.
1 Transfer iMessages from iOS Devices to Mac
Although you can try out many other ways and get the app, but there is just one more way you should consider before trying. Therefore, now we come down to the easiest, the best and the least hassling way you can get your hands on Apple's famous messenger app and that is, iMyFone D-Port iPhone Data Exporter.
Features of iMyFone D-Port iPhone Data Exporter
- Exports all attachments in iMessages' conversations as well as textual messages.
- Transfers 20+ data formats from your iPhone to Mac, including WhatsApp, WeChat and more.
- Accesses data in iTunes or iCloud backup without restoring.
- Easily preview data before transferring so that you get exactly what you need.
How to Transfer iMessages from iPhone to Mac?
Step 1. Choose the File Types You Need to Export
- Download iMyFone D-Port from iMyFone official website and launch it.
- Find the tab that says "Export from iOS Device" and click "Start" to proceed.
- Choose file types you need to export and click on "Next".
- Just like the prompt, the iPhone data exporter will ask you to connect your iOS device to the computer.
Step 2: Scan your iOS Device Completely
- Connect your device and click the “Scan” button so the program will scan your device.
Steps 3: Preview and Export Data from iOS Device
- As the scan completes, the data available will be displayed on the interface.
- You can check the particular files by clicking different tabs. After choosing the desired files, click on the “Export” button at the bottom right corner.
- A popup window will appear asking you to select where you want to store the data on your computer.
2 Set Up iMessage on Your Mac
And you can also get iMessage service on Mac by setting it up. Refer to the following steps to set up Messages app on Mac and then you will get iMessages.
Step 1. If you haven’t used iMessages on Mac, you will be asked to sign in when you open the Messages app for the first time.
Step 2. Sign in with same Apple ID that you use on your iPhone.
Step 3. Then go to iPhone > Settings > Messages, make sure iMessage and Send as SMS are both set to ON.
Step 4. Tap "Send & Receive" and make sure you are logged into the same Apple ID as on your Mac.
Then you can use iMessages service on your Mac.
Therefore, in conclusion just don’t let your favorite apps be a part of your cellular device. Expand your usage by enjoying them on computer too. And there is a Free Trial available for iMyFone D-Port iPhone Data Exporter on the website, check it out if it suits your interests. Cheers!