Unexpected incidents like damage to iPhone or loss of the device could cause untold hardship if your iPhone were not backed up. You can prevent this by backing up your iPhone and have access to your data irrespective of what happens to the device. This piece will introduce to you and compare the best 5 iPhone service available today.
Four free methods to back up your iPhone notes for free and an additional method to back up iPhone with more flexibility will be discussed below. Go find what will help.
1 iMyFone D-Port Data Exporter
iMyFone D-Port iPhone Data Exporter is an excellent iPhone backup software program that enables you to export your essential data from iPhone, iPod touch and iPad to computer for easy access at any time. The program helps iPhone users to preview and check iPhone data right on their computer.
- Support Up to 20 Different Files: D-Port adequately supports 20 different files that can be exported to the computer. These files and data include photos, videos, iMessages, notes, Safari bookmarks, voice memos and so on. This advantage of D-Port makes the tasks of iPhone users simple as they are not limited to just a few file transfer.
- Back Up Third-Party IM Apps: The program can back up WhatsApp data from iPhone. In addition, there are Kik, WeChat, Viber and Line that can be backed up using D-Port. Indeed, most of the third-party apps you have on your iPhone can be backed up to the computer.
- Partially Back Up Data: If you are not interested in backing up all your iPhone data, you can partially or selectively back them up with D-Port. This means that you can choose what you want to back up at any time. For instance, you may want to backup Safari History and iMessages only, the preview panel in the software enables you to choose necessary data.
- Extract Unreadable Files: iMyFone D-Port can also extract unreadable data on your iCloud and iTunes to your computer without first restoring iTunes or iCloud backup to your iPhone. You can view clearly the unreadable data on your system.
- Not Free: The first drawback about this software program is that it comes with a price. Presently, it is not free. Though there is a free version, it is meant for testing the effectiveness of the software. You will have to pay to keep enjoying it.
- Support Not More Than 20 Files: As at now, D-Port can only support up to 20 files and no more. If you have many other files and apps, some may not be supported. For a full list of supported files, check the website.
Most people have heard about iTunes, but not many of them understand that it is an excellent platform for organizing music and movies and backing up all data from iPhone. iTunes is a place where you can buy and download music and videos to a computer system too. iTunes is very useful. Let us look at its advantages.
- Support All Data: iTunes supports all data on iPhone, enabling users to easily back up their data securely to the large storage space iTunes offer.
- Free from Apple: You do not need to buy iTunes because it comes free from Apple. And as an iPhone owner, you are given free access to iTunes. iTunes helps you to save your cash for other needs.
- Cannot View Content in Backup: Though you are able to back up your data, you cannot go to backup and view your information. This is really a big minus of iTunes because iPhone users need to gain access to their data no matter where they export it to.
- Cannot Back Up Data Partially: Since you may not need all items or data on your iPhone, you may want to partially back up. Unfortunately, iTunes does not give you an opportunity to back up partially.
iCloud is a brainchild of Apple and was created to provide solid backup for all data – photos, videos, music, document, apps and the like – on iPhone. From different devices, iPhone users can gain access and update their data anytime and anywhere. iCloud is that tool that provides complete protection and frees up space on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Automatically Back Up Data: One of the best attractions of iCloud is its ability to back up iPhone data automatically, thus eliminating manual backup and saving time. As new information enters your device, they back up to iCloud.
- Free from Apple: iCloud is free to use for all Apple devices owners. It is specifically set for Apple products, and if you are iPhone owner, you can use iCloud free.
- View Data: If you want to check your data, simply login to iCloud.com and start viewing your data in iCloud.
- Not All Data Are Viewable: Though you can view some data in iCloud via iCloud.com, a majority of the data cannot be viewed in iCloud backup. Therefore, you may find it difficult gaining access to most of your data if your iPhone got stolen or was formatted.
- May Not Work: iCloud also has the tendency to break down and refuse to work. In such situation, the user is left frustrated as important files and data are left vulnerable to lose.
- Cannot Work Without Wi-Fi or Cellular: iCloud will not work except you have your Wi-Fi or cellular connection on, making it difficult to access whenever you have no internet connection, or you are out of service area.
4 iSkysoft Phone Transfer
iSkysoft Phone Transfer is another excellent iPhone backup service that merits its place among the top backup services. The software program allows iPhone users to easily backup data in one click. In addition to detecting and scanning iPhone data automatically, iSkysoft Phone Transfer can restore iPhone data from backup and allows you to view your data – iMessages, photos videos, apps, etc. – without first backup to computer.
- Transfer Media: Your music and other media can be transferred using iSkysoft Phone Transfer. This makes it possible to preserve your precious music and videos and you can access them right on iSkysoft.
- Transfer Data Between iOS Devices: iSkysoft can also help transfer data between iPhone and iPad/iPod/all iPhone series. The software does this transfer fast with one click.
- Support Limited Files: Only about 8 different files are supported by iSkysoft for now which may make it unsuitable for all your data transfer. If your intention is to backup all data, you might have to look at other avenues to do so.
- Limitations when Transferring Data: There are some limitations that you will face when transferring data with iSkysoft. One of these limitations is the slow transfer of file or data, especially when they are many.
5 Syncios Mobile Data Transfer
Syncios is another unique backup service that is capable transferring and restoring mobile data to the computer and can restore from PC to phone and vice visa. The software works with all types of phones including Android devices.
- Transfer between Android and iOS: Unlike others, Syncios Mobile Data Transfer can backup and restore data between Android and iOS devices seamlessly. It is the top feature of this program.
- Restore backup to iOS: It comes equipped with the ability to restore backup to iOS when necessary.
- Cannot Transfer Apps: The major limitation of Syncios is that it cannot transfer some apps like WhatsApp to another device.
- Not Support iOS 9 and Others: As for supporting backup or transferring app on iOS 9, this software comes short. Besides, other later versions of iOS are not supported too.
- Not Free: The software is not free. You have to pay to use it.