I mean, why go through ten clicks trying to uninstall iTunes to get rid of unknown errors when you can fix it with just two clicks..yep, you heard me, just two clicks, and you also save yourself the stress of having to look for junk files that are lucking behind. The beauty of using an iTunes repair tool is with jus few clicks you can repair, clean up and even uninstall iTunes successfully.
I know you must be salivating to read the next part. Not to worry, I have the perfect tool to save you from this hellish (yea I know, I said it again) process. There are two free iTunes repair tools for available out there, they are:
Best iTunes Repair Tool - iMyFone TunesFix
The best iTunes repair tool which is strongly recommended is iMyFone TunesFix, not only for its ability to fix 100+ iTunes errors but also for its high success rate of repairing. It makes iTunes much easier to handle.
If you are an iTunes user and you have no idea how to deal with its problem, you want to save your self the trouble of having to tweak these things manually, don’t want to start having anger management issues prompted by its error messages. All you need is the iMyFone TunesFix.
Remember, at a point in this article I referred to this TunesFix as the best in the world, yea I meant it. I mean come on, with the ability to:
Main Features about TunesFix
- Detect iTunes Issues automatically (meaning, even when you don’t know your iTunes is starting to act up, you can always count on TunesFix – how cool is that!)
- One-Click Repair – imagine, with just one click, you repair everything, what!!!, that’s true.
- No Data Loss – you don’t have to worry about losing your data after battling with your iTunes
- Total uninstall corrupt/damaged iTunes and components from the previous installation, leaving no harmful traces
- Quick or deep scan and clean your iTunes, including media, old backups, used software update, cache, junk, etc.
1 How Does It Work?
Step 1: Launch iMyFone TunesFix iTunes repair tool, it will automatically detect your iTunes. If your iTunes and components are complete, you will be in the home interface.
If it shows iTunes is damaged, simply click “Repair” to fix the components issues. Or you can click “Back” icon to the home interface.
Step 2: You will see 2 cleaning options, 1 uninstall mode and 4 fixing features there. Depending on which iTunes issues you bear, choose from these modes “Repair iTunes Connect Issues”, “Fix iTunes Install/Update Issues”, “Repair Backup/Restore Errors”, and “Fix Other iTunes Problems”.
Or to clean iTunes, choose “Quick Clean” or “Deep Clean”. “Deep Clean” scans more iTunes backups but it needs more time.
Or to uninstall iTunes and components from the previous installation, choose “Full Uninstall”.
Step 3: Tap “Repair” and it will start fixing your iTunes.
2 Test & Review:
iMyFone TunesFix is software free to try, with some limitations. It comes in a small package and it can be installed in just a few seconds. When I opened TunesFix from the desktop, it started to detect my iTunes. After about 3 seconds, it showed that my iTunes is damaged. I clicked the question mark and was shown that some components were damaged or missing. Then I clicked “Repair” button and it started to download and then install the repair driver. It ran very quickly. Once done, I clicked to open iTunes to check. My issue has been fixed.
I also tried the cleaning option, “Deep Clean”. It ran about 30 seconds to scan my iTunes. It found out about 113GB old backups which was beyond my expectation. I was so happy that it just took less than one minute to clean all the junk files.
From my experience, TunesFix has simple interface and easy-to-follow instructions. It ran smoothly and fast. Its features are very powerful. I will give it 5 stars.
- Easy-to-use and intuitive interface
- Very fast to repair, scan or clean your iTunes
- Provide various options so you can choose depending on your needs
- Fully compatible with Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista
- Support iTunes 126.96.36.199 and later versions, including the latest 188.8.131.52
- Well, you might say it’s impossible to do this things while using the trial version. But it deserves the price, only $29.95. Or you can download it and give your iTunes a deep detection for free.
Free iTunes Repair Tool: Dr.fone iTunes Repair
Dr.fone iTunes Repair manages iTunes repairing problems in a very efficient way. With just one click, you will fix all your iTunes sync, backup, restore errors, rebuild iTunes library, and tune up iTunes to best condition. Dr.fone iTunes Repair offers a quick solution to handle all possible iTunes issues.
- With just one click, fixing is made possible
- A total iTunes error resolve
- Allows you to optimize iTunes through repairing
Test & Review:
Dr.fone iTunes Repair was fast to install. It has two features: Fix iTunes Sync Problems and Fix All iTunes Issues. But to “Fix iTunes Sync Problems”, you need to connect your iPhone. It seems that the “Fix iTunes Sync Problems” only fix iTunes cannot read the contents of the iPhone. I clicked on it and it showed that it was repairing, but I don’t know what happened.
Then I clicked “Fix All iTunes Issues” and it showed my iTunes performs well, no need to repair. But it still displayed “Repair iTunes” button there. After repairing, it also fixed my iTunes issues.
In conclusion, Dr.fone iTunes Repair is easy to use but sometimes make users confused. It just have 2 repairing options. From my experience, TunesFix has better experience than Dr.fone iTunes Repair.
- Neat and intuitive interface, and easy to use
- Fast to run
- Fully support Windows 10/8/7
- Never scan your iTunes issues
- Do not promise no data loss while repairing
- Do not provide options to clean iTunes corrupted files so as to optimize iTunes performance