This is a case where an Apple user frequently asks for support and advice, “I have connected my iPhone iOS 13 to computer, but my PC doesn’t recognize my iPhone 6. It has started to install the device driver, but my iPhone device is not appearing on ‘My Computer’ but iTunes seems to be working in right condition. Please provide help and support.”
Causes that Your PC Does not Recognize the iPhone iOS 13
- The most prevalent reason for iPhone not being recognized by your PC is that the USB cable is broken, and the user is not aware of it or it is not working properly.
- If you are using the Windows computer, then the Windows Explorer only allows users to move the videos and photos in camera to the PC. If in any case, the camera roll is vacant, then iPhone will not appear in the Windows Explorer.
- In most of the cases, the USB port may not be working properly so the users can change it for proper functioning.
- Most of the times there can be many unknown reasons due to which the iPhone does not appear on the PC, and it may lead to the computer isn't recognizing iPhone situation.
The Tool You Need
With the advanced iTunes repair tool iMyFone TunesFix, the problem of “computer doesn’t recognize my iPhone” can be solved easily and with 95% of success rate. The TunesFix helps the users, if iTunes report an unknown error or in few situations, it is loading slowly.
- Auto detect iTunes issues for free.
- Fix all kinds of iTunes issues: iTunes install, update, restore, backup, open, connect and other errors.
- Help in repairing the iTunes without any kind of data loss.
- iTunes slow? Clean iTunes useless data to boost its performance.
- Preview and selective remove iTunes media, old backups, used update files, temporary downloads, etc. in one place.
1. How to Repair “iPhone iOS 13 Not Recognized by Computer”
Step 1: Install and launch iMyFone TunesFix. It will detect your iTunes issues.
Note: If your iTunes is damaged, it will show you the details to repair.
Step 2: When it’s done, you will see 7 features in the home interface. Choose the repair mode “Repair iTunes Connect Issues”.
Step 3: Click “Repair” and it will start to download and install the fixing driver for your iTunes.
Advantages of Using TunesFix to Repair iTunes
- It’s fully compatible with iTunes 22.214.171.124 and later versions.
- All iTunes errors and issues are supported to fix.
- Just one-click repair.
- Auto-detect iTunes issues, you don’t need to know what issue you bear.
- iTunes data is well-protected while repairing.
- You won’t do incorrectly to influence your PC performance.
2. Try Some Commons Solutions for “Computer Doesn’t Recognize iPhone”
The tips here cannot 100% ensure that your issues will be fixed. But you can try them to adjust the status of your iPhone iOS 13 and computer.
- Ensure iPhone has latest iOS or check for updates for your computer.
- Restart the iPhone and computer device.
- Use the Apple’s original USB cable for connecting their iPhone. You can also use distinct USB port for connecting the iPhone to PC or Mac device.
- After connecting the iPhone to your PC, the message may appear that do you trust this computer.
- Here, Click on “Trust.” Repeat this process few times.
- Update the drivers for your iPhone.
3. Install Apple’s Device USB Driver Again
Step 1: Disconnect the iDevice from PC and reconnect it. Close the iTunes, if it gets open up.
Step 2: Open Run command by pressing the Windows and R keys at the same time.
Step 3: In Run command, write %ProgramFiles%\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers and enter.
Step 4: Now, click on the usbaapl.inf or usbaap164.inf with right mouse button and then choose “Install.”
Step 5: After this, disconnect your iDevice and restart the PC. Here, reconnect the iPhone and open “iTunes.”