It’s late in the night and you feel stressed out! You are that type of person who feels listening to music can help calm your nerves and muscles. You wipe out your AUX cable, connects and turn on your computer, everything seems ready at this point, except for your iTunes which doesn’t seem like its going to open. Why is your iTunes not opening?
Possible Reasons for iTunes Not Opening
There are so many reasons why your iTunes won’t start, it happens almost every time for iTunes users, yours is not really the first. And don’t think restarting your PC will solve anything, it won’t. Here are the obvious reasons why your iTunes is not working.
1iTunes is not updated: One of the reasons why this is happening to you may be due to the fact that you are using the old version. Check to see if your iTunes is updated.
2Bugs in installation or operation: Another reason for your iTunes failing to open maybe because there were bugs installed during the general iTunes installation or operation.
3Component or file missing: Check, you might be missing a file or a component; this would definitely affect your iTunes.
4Check your computer: The problem may not be from your iTunes but your PC could be the reason why your iTunes is not opening. Firewall or plugin error Windows Drivers are not updated.
There you have it, those are the main reasons why your iTunes is not opening, and so, how do you solve this Quagmire? Just keep reading!
Solution for Fixing iTunes Not Opening Issue
One of the trusted ways to solve the iTunes problem that we will recommend is the iMyFone TunesFix . If your iTunes starts to show you an unknown error message and fails to open, or maybe your iTunes loading slowly, this tool (iMyFone TunesFix) will detect the issues and correct these issues for you. With the TunesFix you can get rid of all the iTunes errors and every issue without losing your precious data.
Features of iMyFone TunesFix
- Auto-detect iTunes Issues: it will detect the issues automatically and fix them for you.
- One-click Repair: it can repair your iTunes issues with just one click and then all done for you.
- No Data Loss: it will fix your iTunes unknown error or issue without losing your precious data.
- Fix 100+ iTunes errors: install/connect/restore/backup and other disturbing issues.
How to make use of the iMyFone TunesFix
In this part, we will be breaking the “how – to” steps into 2 parts, the first part will be for Auto – detection, Fix iTunes components issues and second would be Repairing the iTunes unknown errors.
1. Auto – Detect and Fix iTunes Components Issues
Step 1 – Open iMyFone TunesFix
The first thing you want to do is launch TunesFix after which it will automatically detect your iTunes and its related components. You will be brought to the home interface. But if the issue is that your iTune or Components are lost or corrupted, it will show you the details.
Step 2 – Repair iTunes Components Issues
After seeing the details, click on the ‘Repair’ and it will start to repair your iTunes and its components.
Repair iTunes Unknown Errors
If the problem is that your iTunes could not connect errors or iTunes cannot install, and other 100+ issues (like we said earlier) This is what you should do.
Step 1 – Select the Repair Mode
Once you open TunesFix, it will automatically detect your iTunes. If there is no issue of iTunes and its components, you will be taken to the home interface. At this stage choose one of the repair modes.
Step 2 – Sit and Watch the Magic
Once you’ve selected the mode, click “Repair” and it will start to repair your iTunes. Again, make sure your internet is stable.
Alternative for Syncing iPhone/iPad Data without iTunes
When iTunes is not always available and friendly at hand, you may need a better tool for your iPhone. Then you don’t need to worry about why your iTunes not opening. If you are looking for an alternative for synchronizing your iPhone data without iTunes, then iMyFone TunesMate iPhone transfer is your best bet. With this tool, you can freely transfer your media files between your iPhone and your iTunes/PC.
With iMyFone TunesMate you can:
- Manage Your Music – This mode involves all the audio contents that you have in your iDevice by sort, like iTunes U, Music, Audiobooks and Podcasts. Through the Music module, you can freely transfer and efficiently manage your music collection.
- Manage Your Photos – This involves your photo contents in your iPhone by sorts, such as camera and My Photo Stream. It allows you to transfer and delete your photos on your iDevice easily and export them to other devices.
- Manage Your Videos – This module involves all of the video contents you have in your device by sorts, such as Home Videos, Music Videos, iTunes U, TV shows and Podcasts. With the TunesMate you are provided with the ability to transfer and manage the videos on your smart device and iTunes library flexibly.
- Manage Your Apps – With the TunesMate, you have the ability to uninstall apps in your iPhone in batch easily.
Now you can launch your iTunes without the fear of getting an error message or worrying why your iTunes not opening, even if and when it does, you have the perfect tool to help you solve that problem and in fact, you now have an alternative that will help you sync iPhone and Data without iTunes.