iTunes error 7 will be familiar to Windows users because it goes hand in hand with Windows error 127. Left unsolved, it can greatly disturb your enjoyment of iTunes. Luckily for you, we have just what you need to get rid of the error for good.
Though you may go through uninstall, reboot and reinstall process several times, this issues doesn’t get fixed. Besides, after clicking OK to the error, it continues popping up this error every 45 seconds. So how can you easily repair this issue?
The Causes of “iTunes Not Installed Correctly”
iTunes error 7 usually pops up during original installation of iTunes or when installing an update. It can be caused by several factors including the following:
- An improper PC shutdown
- Corrupt download files or an improper prior installation of iTunes
- Accidental deletion of a necessary system file or registry entry
- Incorrect or failed installation or uninstallation of some other software that may have left invalid entries on your registry
- Virus or malware infection that corrupted your pc files or iTunes program files.
- Regardless of what caused the error, there’s a lot you can do to get rid of it for good.
3 Ways to Fix "iTunes Was Not Installed Correctly Error 7"
1. Use iTunes Repair Expert to Fix iTunes Error 7
- The only solution that will guarantee you a high success rate and absolute minimal stress is iMyFone TunesFix iTunes repair tool. TunesFix is your one-stop solution for every iTunes error you can possibly think of. It can fix more than 100 iTunes errors, repair all iTunes issues without loss of a single byte of data.
- Even if you don’t know what the problem with your iTunes is, TunesFix will take care of it. This revolutionary app can deal with all sorts of iTunes problems, known and unknown. It has a high success rate and with just one click, you can access its great features in one package.
Easy Steps to Repair “iTunes Was Not Installed Correctly”
Step 1: Launch iMyFone TunesFix and it will automatically detect your iTunes and necessary components. If your iTunes is damaged, it will show you the specific status of your iTunes and allow you choose to repair it.
Step 2: Click “Repair” to fix your iTunes. Once done, your iTunes should be correctly installed. You can load your iTunes normally.
Note: If you are guided to the home interface, choose “Fix iTunes Install/Update Issues” and click “Repair”.
2. Update Microsoft NET Framework to Solve Windows Error 127
If want to try other fixes before going for the revolutionary TunesFix app, you can try updating your gMicrosoft .NET Framework.
Step 1: Go to Microsoft’s website to find the latest version.
Step 2: Download and install the latest version of Microsoft NET Framework.
Step 3: Restart your computer after the installation is done.
3. Try Uninstall iTunes and Reinstall iTunes
Another solution you can try is to uninstall and then reinstall iTunes. The first thing you need to do is uninstall iTunes and every toll related to it before you can try reinstalling the program. You can try manually, but it will have unintended effects if you didn’t make it right.
iMyFone TunesFix can take care of this very easily. All you need to do is launch the app and using the “Full Uninstall” mode. Just follow these steps:
Step 1: Launch iMyFone TunesFix and, when you are in the home interface, click “Full Uninstall”. It will guide you to the uninstallation page.
Step 2: Click “Uninstall” and TunesFix will start to remove iTunes and related components from your pc.
Note: If you want to delete iTunes data, check “Also delete user data…” before you click on “Uninstall”.
Step 3: Once the uninstall is done, tap “Click here” to reinstall iTunes.