Windows installer is the software package that windows usually uses to install programs on your PC. If you have issues with it, it can interfere with your use and enjoyment of your PC.
If you have been getting error messages like “the Windows Installer Service could not be accessed” when you try to install/update/uninstall software on your windows, don’t worry, we have your back. Here’s everything you need to know to fix Windows installer errors.
What Causes Windows Installer Errors?
A lot of Windows users complain that they get the windows installer package error when they try to install or remove a program from their PC. You could get the error on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or even 10 when you are trying to install or remove a program like iTunes or its component.
The error can be caused by a lot of things:
- It could be because Microsoft windows installer has gone corrupt. When this happens, you would receive error messages like “MSI not working”. This corruption is usually because of a virus that may have affected the service or it may because a prior windows update did not get completely done. If the virus has changed some of the permission requirements for your windows installer, then your system would not be able to read and write the MSI service.
- The problem could also be caused by windows installer registry settings that are corrupted or configured incorrectly. No matter what causes the problem, the important thing is the solution.
There’s no specific repair tool that you can use to repair windows installer errors. Apart from the normal Microsoft Fixit app, no other tool promises you a relief from the error. However, there is one that can help. When you download iMyFone TunesFix for your iTunes, it can fix windows installer errors when you try to install/update/uninstall iTunes and its related software components.
Review of the Professional Windows Installer Fix Tool
The easiest and fastest way to repair your windows installer for iTunes is through iMyFone TunesFix. It’s specially made to take care of all iTunes error and issues, so it also takes care windows installer errors for iTunes.
TunesFix is a revolutionary iTunes repairer that works on your iTunes and leaves it in tiptop shape. With it, you can get rid of annoying errors like windows installer errors easily.
How does TunesFix Repair Windows Installer Errors
- Facing Windows install errors when installing? TunesFix detects your iTunes and related software, shows you details to fix.
- Bearing Windows install errors when updating? Its “Fix iTunes Install/Update Issues” feature is your choice.
- Unable to uninstall? TunesFix helps thoroughly uninstall iTunes and its 5 related components in the right order, leaving no debris.
Use This Windows Installer Fix Tool for Your iTunes
Way 1: Fix Windows Install Errors When Installing iTunes
Install and open iMyFone TunesFix on your PC. It will detect your iTunes. In this case, your iTunes damaged. Click Repair. Once done, the iTunes is well-installed on your PC.
Way 2: Fix Windows Install Errors When Uninstalling iTunes
When you are in the home interface of TunesFix where you have 7 options, choose Full Uninstall. Then click Uninstall and it will help thoroughly uninstall iTunes and its 5 related software components.
Note: If you also want to delete the iTunes data, please check “Also delete iTunes user data...” before clicking Uninstall.
Way 3: Fix Windows Install Errors When Updating iTunes
Launch TunesFix and you will see the home interface. Choose “Fix iTunes Install/Update Issues” and click Repair. Once done, open iTunes to check for updates.
Using TunesFix, your windows installer error repair is only one click away. You don’t have to stress yourself by trolling all over your pc or the internet looking for tips for repair. You get everything in one place with TunesFix.
Why Choose iMyFone TunesFix?
- Apart from getting rid of Windows installer errors, TunesFix also handles 100+ iTunes errors and issues, including iTunes won’t connect, iTunes won’t start, iTunes won’t restore, iTunes won’t backup, etc.
- Boost iTunes and computer performance by clearing useless files, like cache, cookies, logs, and junk, in one place.
- Reclaim huge space by removing old iOS backups, used iTunes/iOS update files, media, etc. seletively in bulk or all at once.
- Even the hidden iOS backups created by third-party software and tools will be scanned and cleaned.
- It’s easy to use and fast to run, like freeing up 120+GB space will take less than one minute.
iMyFone TunesFix is proved to be the ultimate iTunes repair tool that helps lots of iTunes users a lot.
Here are software reviews left by TunesFix users:
So, click “Try It Free” below, install iMyFone TunesFix, start it up and get yourself all the error fixing awesomeness specially made for you.