You may be looking for the best flash drive to gift your spouse, friend, family member or coworker, or searching for a terabyte flash drive to back up all the files and folders on your laptop. If you’ve gone through the catalog of terabyte flash drives, and you’re not able to pick one that would suit your data storage needs, then go through this post to get the best and most recommended terabyte flash drive.
The Most Recommended Terabyte Flash Drives – Top 5
Here, we’ve compiled the top 5 USB memory sticks and flash drives with Terabyte storage capacity, and they’re as follows:
Top 1. Samsung T3 SSD
Samsung T3 SSD is a premium high capacity USB 3.1 Terabyte flash drive with the capacity of 1TB storage space. This model of terabyte flash drive offers you high read speed of 450Mbps because of its 3D V-NAND technology. It comes with 3 years warranty and USB type C connector. It’s much bigger and faster than most flash drives and costs 5 times the price of other flash drives.
- It has a very high speed and good performance.
- It has a capacity of 1 terabyte.
- It’s relatively expensive at the price of $374.99 on Amazon.
Top 2. Kingston DataTraveler Ultimate GT 2TB
Kingston just released its own record-breaking terabyte flash drive with the Data Traveler Ultimate GT. It offers a whopping 2TB of storage space in a compact package. It fully supports USB 3.1 and comes with a file transfer speed of 200Mbps. It supports all the
- It has a good read and write speed, and high performance.
- It has a capacity of 2 terabytes.
- It’s very expensive at the price of $1,650 on Amazon.
Top 3. SanDisk 1Tb USB-C Flash Drive
The CES 2018 was in full swing as SanDisk showed off the all-new 1TB USB-C flash drive in the event. Many Flash drive fans will easily pick SanDisk 1TB USB-C flash drive over Kingston Data Traveler Ultimate GT 2TB because of its size, and it offers faster data speed than the regular USB 3.0 ports.
- It has relatively better speed and performance than regular 3.1 and 3.0 flash drives.
- It has a capacity of 1 terabyte.
- It’s yet to come on sales in the market.
- It offers up to 440MB/sec read and 440MB/sec write speeds.
- It’s sold at the price of $429.42.
- It offers up to 300MB/sec read and 200MB/sec write speeds.
- It’s very expensive at the price of $603.64.
- Reliable in retrieving lost, formatted, corrupt and deleted files from terabyte flash drives.
- Recover over 500+ types of files and data from media devices such as flash drives, camcorders, digital camera, PC, mobile phones, memory cards, SSD drives, disks, etc.
- Best data recovery software for recovering data from unrecognized devices.
- Uses a unique data recovery algorithm to recover an unlimited amount of data.
Top 4. Corsair CMFVYGTX3C-1TB Flash Voyager GTX 1 TB USB 3.1 Premium Flash Drive
The Corsair CMFVYGTX3C-1TB Flash Voyager GTX 1 TB USB 3.1 Premium Flash Drive puts SSD storage capacity in your pocket. It offers up to 440MB/sec read and 440MB/sec write speeds. It lets you copy large files in seconds at a 3D NAND high speed.
Top 5. Kingston DataTraveler Ultimate GT 1TB
This flash drive is available for storing your large production files, and making it possible to have enough storage space when shooting 4K and 8K RAW video footage, and storing other large media files. It has a metal casing to protect the drive from physical damage.
How to Recover Data from Terabyte Flash Drives
The terabyte flash drive technology is still new, pricy and unstable in keeping important files and data. Therefore, if you lost any or some of your important files in a terabyte flash drive, then you need a strong data recovery tool to retrieve your lost files and data.
iMyFone AnyRecover is a free flash drive data recovery software that can recover your lost, formatted, damaged, corrupt, and deleted files from a terabyte flash drive. This tool is simple to use, easy to navigate, affordable to purchase, and recovers data from any device.
Features of iMyFone AnyRecover
Steps to recover data from terabyte flash drive:
Step 1. Launch AnyRecover on your PC and select “External Device Recovery” mode.
Step 2. You have to connect the Terabyte flash drive to your computer before the recovery process will commence. Click “Next” and select the flash drive.
Step 3. Then, select the file type and click the “Scan” tab.
Step 4. Preview the scan files and select the files you want to recover, and click the “Recover” tab.
Step 5. Choose the “All-Round Recovery” mode if the “External Device Recovery” mode fails to recover your files.
Download AnyRecover and have a try, it will not let you down.