Sometimes a careless attitude of accidentally pressing the deletion button of the digital camera leads to the loss of your precious photos. However, in most cases, you can recover your deleted photos as the data is not actually erased. You will need to use the professional camera deleted photo recovery.
Why Camera Deleted Photo Recovery is Achievable?
Digital cameras store photos on a memory card and when those photos are deleted from the card, they are not erased immediately. What this means is that the photos remain intact (although hidden) until you store new photos in their place. So, you have a chance to get your deleted photos back. You just need to be careful not to capture new photos before recovering your old, deleted ones. The chances of successfully recovering deleted camera photos are greatly reduced if you continue taking photos and storing them on your memory card.
Precautions Before Recovering Deleted Camera Pictures
As mentioned above, you can recover your deleted camera photos, but you will need to take certain precautions so that your chances of successful photo recovery are increased.
Following are some precautions you should take:
- Don’t use the camera right after the accidental photo deletion. If you take new photos, then they will be stored in the place of old, deleted ones, overwriting them and making them permanently unrecoverable.
- Before pulling out the memory card, switch off your camera first. If you pull out the card without switching off the camera, it may lead to the corruption of memory card and deletion of your photos.
How to Recover Deleted Camera Pictures – Two Methods
Try the following camera deleted photo recovery solutions:
1. Use iMyFone AnyRecover to Recover Deleted Camera Pictures
Whether it is deleted photo recovery from a digital camera, recovering data from corrupted or formatted memory card, or any other storage medium, iMyFone AnyRecover is the only tool you will ever need.
AnyRecover uses advanced data scanning algorithms that allow you to quickly scan for deleted files and recover them in the most efficient way possible. The successful data recovery rate of this tool is pretty high thanks to its powerful data recovery modes and data scanning and recovering technologies.
Characteristics of the Product:
- Recover 1000+ types of files in the most efficient and the quickest way possible.
- Recover lost/deleted files from a wide range of storage mediums, including digital cameras, USB drives, internal and external hard drives, memory cards, smartphones, tablets, and more.
- Several advanced and powerful data recovery modes that allow you to recover virtually any type of data from any storage medium.
- Preview the recoverable files when selecting them for recovery. It’s a great feature as it makes selective data recovery faster and easier.
Steps to Recover Deleted Camera Pictures:
Step 1: First connect your digital camera to your computer via compatible USB cable.
Step 2: Then launch iMyFone AnyRecover and click on External Device Recovery from its home screen.
Step 3: Now choose Photo from the list of file types for scanning because you want to recover deleted photos. Click the Scan button to start the scanning process.
Step 4: Once the scanning is completed, preview and select the photos that you wish to recover. After selection, click the Recover button to start the recovery process.
2. Restore Deleted Photos from Backup Files
If you back up your digital camera photos on your computer on regular basis, then restoring them would be the easiest and the quickest solution to recover your deleted ones. In fact, it is highly recommended that you browse your backup photos to see if the ones that got deleted from your digital camera are stored as a backup and then restore them.
Follow these instructions:
Step 1: Connect your digital camera to your computer via USB cable.
Step 2: Navigate to the folder on your computer where your backup photos are stored.
Step 3: Select the photos that you wish to restore and copy/transfer them to your digital camera.
Accidental deletion of photos from a digital camera is one of the most common mistakes users commit. Fortunately, you can still recover your deleted photos if you take certain precautions (e.g. don’t capture new photos, don’t pull out memory card from the camera immediately, etc.). If you back up your digital camera photos on your computer, then restoring them won’t be a problem. If not, then you will need to use a professional data recovery tool to recover your deleted photos. It is highly recommended that you use iMyFone AnyRecover for data recovery as its reliable, fast, and have high data recovery rate.