Great moments in our lives often come with great photographs. Even when most modern cellphones come with an integrated camera, there are many people who enjoy taking more professional photos of their moments with DSLR cameras. But, what if you took some amazing photos of your last summer’s trip to the beach but someone deleted them by accident and now they are gone? Well, you don’t have to panic, since there are many options for SD card photo recovery:
1. SD Card Photo Recovery - Using Professional Recovery Tool
Luckily for you and those memories that you simply do not want to lose forever, there are several options for professional SD card photo recovery tools in the market that will help you bring those pictures back to life. But the most effective one is AnyRecover. It is a great and easy-to-use software that help you bring back all the photos you thought were lost for good.
Characteristics of the Product:
- Recover all types of data, music, audio, photos from the formatted hard drive completely and effectively.
- Support data recover from various gadgets, such as digital camera, memory card, flash drive, hard drive or recycle bin.
- Recovers files 100% safely from different data loss cases on various devices without overwriting original data.
- It has three different scan levels to ensure getting data back with easy operation.
Here’s how to use the software to recover files from SD card:
Step 1: Download and launch the AnyRecover and select "External Device Recovery" mode to start.
Step 2: Connect your SD card to the computer and click “Next”.
Step 3: Select the file type and click “Scan” to start the process.
Step 4: After it finished, you can preview the files and then click on “Recover” to get your data back.
2. General Tips for SD Card Photo Recovery
Before you perform a SD card photo recovery, one of the first things you should know after accidentally deleting all those gorgeous pictures you took with your camera at your summer trip, is that time is a pressing matter. Different SD card brands work in different ways, some of them storing deleted photos for a determined amount of time and some of them saving those pictures just up to a certain file size or number. In any case, you should try to recover your photos as soon as you can after you accidentally delete them, especially if you are not sure what is the particular case with your SD card.
Also, it is highly recommendable that you try not to take any more photos before recovering your previous ones, since this could lead to the deleted photos becoming impossible to recover.
3. Tips for Keeping Your Memory Cards as Healthy as Possible
Even if you are extremely careful while browsing the files inside your SD card and know enough about file managing to keep them safe and not delete them by accident, you should always remember that the physical SD card is a somewhat fragile piece of technology that should be handled carefully as well.
Some basic tips to prevent your SD card from suffering hardware damages are avoiding water to come anywhere near your SD card (unless it is inside a waterproof camera), keeping it safe from the dust in an SD card holder –often included when you buy it- and never touching the golden parts with your bare fingers, since oil in your fingers can damage the information inside permanently.
4. What Can You Do If the SD Card Doesn’t Mount?
If you can’t even tell which pictures of your summer got deleted since the card won’t mount on your camera or the reader in your computer, here are some things you could try:
- Make sure that the lock switch is not activated, since most SD cards include one to prevent files from getting read and/or accidentally deleted and if the lock position is selected, you won’t be able to view the contents.
- Check for dust or water in the golden parts and clean them if there are any, since particles can prevent your reader from accessing the contents in the SD card for security reasons –assuming they haven’t damaged the card for good.
- Try in a different device: the problem could be the SD card reader in your computer or camera and not the SD card itself.
The conclusion is that SD cards are a great, cheap and reliable way of storing important memories and photos, but they should always be taken care of properly. And also, it is important not to panic if you accidentally delete the photos inside your SD card, as there are many options available for dedicated software capable of recovering recently deleted photos. Don’t worry about SD card photo recovery, your summer pictures can certainly be brought back to life!