There is nothing worse than returning home from a road trip, wedding or any important social event, plugging in the SD card from your camera to browse the photos and relive the memories from the weekend and clicking in the wrong place and accidentally deleting all the pictures. While this is certainly a very frustrating situation and you could freak out immediately, you should know that there are many options available for SD card recovery software! Take a look at these four amazing choices:
1. iMyFone - AnyRecover
This incredible solution for SD card recovery software helps you recover any lost or deleted data with maximum simplicity and speed. It is wonderfully useful for any situation. These are some of its main features:
- It works in several different situations to get back your lost data easily.
- It supports comprehensive data recovery for all kinds of files.
- It features a very simple and intuitive interface.
Here are some of its pros and cons:
- Everything is recoverable - AnyRecover supports more than 1000 file formats, including almost all photos, documents, videos, audios, etc.
- It can recover files 100% safely from different data loss cases on all kinds of devices without overwriting the original data in simple steps.
- It has three level of scan to make sure getting all the data back and it allows previewing before deciding recovering the data.
- It has a version for Windows and a version for Mac, so you can recover your lost files regardless of what computer you are using.
- There is also a free-to-use version for recovering your data freely.
- The full version is less expensive that other data recovery solutions, but just as powerful.
- The free-to-use version has limited capabilities when compared to the full, paid version.
2. EaseUS – Data Recovery Wizard
This is yet another great option for SD card photo recovery to recover those pictures that you treasure so much and you thought were lost for good. It is powerful software that can recover all sorts of data from a wide array of devices quickly and easily. It is definitely one of the best data recovery software solutions available. Here are some of its pros and cons:
- This option also has a version for Windows and a version for Mac, to help you recover important photos no matter what your computer’s operative system is.
- It has a 4.5 rating of over 300 user reviews, which proves that it is a very dependable option for your data recovery needs.
- It comes in three different versions you can choose from, including a free-to-use one, that are all incredibly cost/benefit efficient for whatever data you need to recover from your damaged devices.
- The Pro + Win PE version also includes bootable media for emergency capabilities, which makes it able to recover photos even when the system fails to start or crashes.
- The free-to-use version has a limit of 2 GB of recovered data, which, while it is superior to other free options, can still run out very quickly if what you need to recover is a series of videos.
- The free version does not include technical support.
- Even the pay-to-use versions are only single license, so you won’t be able to use this software on more than one computer without buying it more than once.
3. Tenorshare – Any Data Recovery
Among the best data recovery software available, Tenorshare’s Any Data Recovery certainly has a place. It is incredibly simple-to-use software that is guaranteed to be very helpful if you need to bring your important photos back to life after accidentally deleting them or realizing that your storage device has been damaged in some way. As any other software, it has its pros and cons, which are:
- It is the world’s best data recovery software, according to their website, and it includes several dedicated solutions for iOS, Android and external storage devices.
- The individual, dedicated software solutions are great at avoiding compatibility issues that most universal software solutions have to deal with.
- It has won several awards from ZDNet, Baixaki and tamindir, dedicated relevant software websites.
- Each individual product they offer is only useful for a particular situation and, while they offer free trial versions besides pay-to-use software, each product needs to be purchased separately if they need to be used at their full capabilities.
- Their free trials don’t include some of the capabilities that other developers often include in their own free trials.
- They don’t offer increasingly powerful and expensive versions to fit particular needs, you have to choose only between the limited free trial version and the complete paid one.
4. Wondershare – recoverit
This is a very reliable option that ranks amongst the best data recovery software available. It has an easy-to-use interface and very powerful capabilities. It is ideal for your company if you frequently deal with lots of photos and videos. Its pros and cons are:
- It has a very fast processing speed, among the fastest in the industry.
- It works with any SD cards or storage devices.
- It has more than 5,000,000 satisfied customers worldwide.
- It is more expensive than some of the other options available.
- It doesn’t offer a free trial version.
- Only the Ultimate version –the most expensive one- includes bootable media capabilities.
There are many options for SD card recovery software, and they each fit particular needs. Whether you just need a quick solution for recovering your weekend photos or you need a more premium and powerful tool to constantly use at your company, you will certainly find the most suitable option for you if you just browse around for a while.