Short for Secure Digital High Capacity, SHDC is ideal memory card for many users with wide range of digital products including digital cameras, camcorders, etc. But just like ordinary SD cards, SHDC memory cards are also susceptible to data loss. If you have no habit to back up your data, then you will need the help of the professional data recovery software to recover the files you lost. Data recovery softwares make it simple to perform SDHC card recovery. Although these SDHC card recovery software tools are useful, you will need to take certain precautions in order to ensure successful file recovery.
Is it Possible to Recover Deleted or Lost Data from SDHC Card? Why?
Yes, you can recover deleted or lost data from SDHC card with the help of a professional data recovery software. Data recovery is possible because the files that get deleted from your SDHC card aren’t immediately removed from the storage medium. Instead, they move to certain sectors of the card, hidden from the operating system of the device. Unless a new data is written in their place, you can recover those deleted files. That’s why you shouldn’t write new data until you have recovered your deleted files.
The Most Recommended SDHC Card Recovery Software
iMyFone AnyRecover Data Recovery Tool
iMyFone AnyRecover is the most recommended SDHC card recovery software. The reason this software is highly recommended is because it has all the necessary features to help you quickly recover all types of files from any storage medium, including SDHC cards. Not only is using this software very easy thanks to its user-friendly interface, you can also preview files before recovering them which makes selective data recovery highly convenient. Another reason AnyRecover is recommended is due to the fact that it has the highest successful data recovery rate.
Characteristics of the Product:
- With AnyRecover, everything is recoverable as the software supports recovery of 1000+ file types.
- Recover deleted files from anywhere, including all popular storage mediums such as internal and external hard disks, SDHC memory cards, USB flash drives, digital cameras, and more.
- All popular file systems are supported, including NTFS, FAT, FAT32, etc.
- Data recovery is easier than ever thanks to the user-friendly interface of AnyRecover.
- Free trial before purchase. Full version of the software comes with 30-day money back guarantee.
Steps to Recover Data from SDHC Card:
Step 1: Download, install, and launch AnyRecover on your computer.
Step 2: Click on External Device Recovery mode when the software is launched.
Step 3: Then connect your SDHC Card on the next screen. After that, click on Next to proceed.
Step 4: Now you must select a file type that AnyRecover will scan for. Use the ‘All File Types’ option if you want the software to scan for all types of files. Click the Scan button to start the scanning process.
Step 5: Next, preview and choose the files, and then click on the Recover button to start the data recovery process.
Some Tips to Avoid SDHC Card Data Loss
Data loss is inevitable on all storage mediums, including SDHC cards. However, there are certain precautions you can take to decrease the chances of data loss.
Following are some tips to avoid SDHC card data loss:
- Use SDHC card from a reputed brand such as Sony, SanDisk, Panasonic, etc.
- Never remove your memory card when the digital camera or camcorder is on.
- Never take photos when the battery of the device is low because if the device turns off when the data is being written on the card, the data or the entire card might get corrupted.
- Never remove the SDHC card while viewing or saving a photograph.
- Format the SDHC card with your device you intend to use it in. It helps minimize card corruption chances.
- If your phone or digital camera stores photos directly on SDHC card, then it is recommended that you give the device some time after capturing a photo so that the data writing process is completed.
- Stop using the card as soon as you find that your data is lost/deleted. This is because writing new data decreases the chances of successful file recovery and your valuable data could be lost forever.
SDHC card just like other storage mediums, is susceptible to data corruption and data loss. Fortunately, recovering deleted files from SDHC card is possible via a reliable data recovery tool such as iMyFone AnyRecover. This tool is highly recommended because it is fast, efficient, and easy to use. Not to mention it has the highest successful data recovery rate among most other data recovery softwares.