What is a Solid State Drive (SSD)?
A solid-state drive (SSD) is a preferable replacement for the hard disk drive (HDD) by those who want a better performing computer. SSDs do not possess any moving parts; hence, they are less susceptible to breakdown due to faulty parts. All SSD drives are constructed with a good number of integrated flash memory chips that are cased inside a metallic body.
Since SSDs have a limited number of internal components, they are lightweight, compact, and offers faster read and write speed, thereby enhancing the performance of your computer by a significant factor.
The Best SSD Recovery Software
When faced with an important data loss situation, there is an urgent need for a data recovery solution. Choosing a third-party data recovery software in such situations comes with numerous advantages especially if you lost more than one file or folder, or mistakenly formatted a partition of your SSD. More so, choosing a safe, efficient, and reliable data recovery software is important in recovering your lost files.
iMyFone AnyRecover is the best, helpful and recommended SSD recovery software that can help you recover lost, deleted and formatted data from in an SSD drive. This tool can also recover lost partitions and SSD files that are corrupted due to virus attack or malware infestation. It offers an extensive checkup of missing data using an advanced data recovery algorithm, and would never fail to recover your data even when the NAND flash chip storing the data has failed.
Key Features of the Product:
- AnyRecover serves as SSD recovery software to recover lost, deleted, formatted, and corrupt files.
- Recovers all types of files such as photos, videos, music, audio, documents, etc.
- Support data recovery on different types of data storage devices such as hard drive, recycle bin, memory cards, camcorders, digital cameras, phones, etc.
- Supports the recovery of data lost in scenarios such as sudden deletion, virus/malware attack, lost partition, system failure, etc.
Steps to Recover Lost Data from SSD Drive:
Step 1. Launch AnyRecover SSD recovery software on your PC, and choose “Deleted Files Recovery” mode.
Step 2. Choose the locaton where you lost the data and click “Next”.
Step 3. Select the type of file you are searching for and click “Scan”.
Step 4. AnyRecover would scan your computer in few minutes and display the scanned files. Preview the files, and select the ones to recover, and then click the “Recover” tab.
How to Avoid SSD Data Loss
If you want to prevent data loss from happening, here are some salient tips to avoid or minimize data loss incidents:
- Ensure you’ve backed up your files and data, you can leverage backup options such as cloud service, FTP backup, off-site backup, on-site backup, etc.
- Once you notice a missing or lost file, stop writing new files on the SSD drive because it would make data recovery easier.
- Download files, data, and applications from liable and safe sources.
- Ensure to keep your Windows firewalls, anti-virus, and Windows Defender up to date.
- After recovering your lost files and data using recovery software, ensure you don’t save the data on the same folder where it was lost.
- Ensure you don’t expose your computer or SSD drive to conditions that can cause permanent damage to the drive.
Tip. The Main Reasons that Cause SSD Drive Data Loss
Although SSDs are a more efficient data storage device, when it comes to data loss, they’re almost similar to other data storage devices. Your important file may be unintentionally deleted or lost from the SSD drive. Here are some of the factors that can cause data loss on SSD drive:
- The failure of NAND flash chips can cause inaccessibility of data stored in the transistors of the chips.
- A virus attack can cause deletion or corruption of data stored in SSD drive.
- Unintentional deletion or formatting of data stored in the drive.
- Physical damage to the SSD drive can cause data loss.
- Other issues such as system failure, power failure, forced system shutdown, etc.
SSD data loss may be unavoidable and comes with some serious consequences. However, when you experience data loss in an SSD drive, you don’t need to worry because iMyFone AnyRecover SSD recovery Software can help you retrieve all your lost files and data immediately.