Question: Hello does anyone know how to remove iCloud lock from an iPhone? My sister gave me her old iPhone which she had since she was 14 but she has so many accounts now and can’t remember the password to this one. Please help, thanks.
Once iCloud lock has been activated, it is proved very complicated to remove or deactivate it. Here we offer 2 methods for your to bypass iCloud activation.
2 Methods to Bypass iCloud Activation
1. Contact the Previous Owner
The easiest way to do this is to call the previous owner and ask them to turn off their Find My iPhone. If you bought it from someone, they might have forgotten to remove all their personal information and accounts from the phone before handing it over.
If the device has already been erased, you will have to take it back to them to input their Apple ID and password. This way, they will remove the device from their account and the device will become available for use. If you can’t get to them physically, they can still remove the device from their account using the following steps:
- Sign into iCloud.com with Apple ID and go to Find My iPhone.
- Select on the Device List and then select your device and click Remove from Account.
Once you get confirmation that they have removed the phone, turn off the phone, turn it back on and you will be prompted to begin the setup process.
2. Bypass iCloud Activation Using Online Unlock Service
iphoneimei.net is an online unlock service that unlocks iPhones for a fixed fee. The unlocking process takes a few working days. They can also unlock iPhones from anywhere in the world as long as they have the phone’s details- IMEI and model. The IMEI is a number used to identify mobile devices. Every phone has a unique one.
If you do not know your IMEI, here’s how to find it:
- If you use an iPhone 5 or a newer model, your IMEI is printed on the back of your phone
- If you have an older model, dial *#06#
Here is How to Use This Service:
Go to the website and fill in the required information. Click on the Unlock Now tab and a secure page will open where you can fill in your payment details. They accept both Visa and MasterCard.
The unlocking process will begin once you pay and you will be sent periodic emails to keep you informed on their progress.
Tip. Fix Various iOS Issues Using 3rd-Party Tool
If your iPhone is stuck in Apple logo, black sreen, white screen, or connect to iTunes icon, you can use a small tool to fix this kind of iOS issues. Here is a software that is highly recommended. It is iMyFone iOS System Recovery. The program usually doesn’t affect the data on the device by using its standard mode. The following is how to use this tool to fix iOS issues.
1. Download iMyFone iOS System Recovery to your computer and launch the program. Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable. Then select the standard mode from the home page.
2. Put your device into DFU or Recovery mode to let the program detects your iPhone.
3. Download the firmware. Firmware works to fix the issues with your iPhone so it will locate the problem itself, and work to fix it.
4. Once the fixing process is done, your device will reboot and will be back to normal.