It is always a good feeling to upgrade our daily lifestyles. However shifting to the newly released iOS 12 will be really fun. The new iOS 12 has great special features you will fall in love with. It is more fun using new features like Siri and Map. So can how you download and install iOS 12 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch?.
1 Install iOS 12 on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch Wirelessly
To install iOS 12 on your iOS device, follow the steps below, it's simple and effective. When you find a message on your screen of the new software update, you can follow the following steps to download it.
Step 1: On your iOS device'Home screen, go to Settings tab then click on General.
Step 2: Next, click on Software Update button. You can select Download and Install if the update is available. First, download the new iOS 12 on your iOS device before installing.
Step 3: Your device asks you for a passcode. Fill in the Passcode then hit on Agree then click Agree for the second time to confirm.
Step 4: lastly. Click on Install Now to install. After some few minutes, iOS 12 would have installed on your iOS device.
2 Download iOS 12 on iTunes for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
It is also important to install iOS 12 with iTunes. Below are the ways towards which you can download iOS 12 on iTunes for your iOS device without difficulties.
Step 1: Get to your PC or Mac and open iTunes. Ensure you have the latest version of iTunes on your Mac or Windows PC. You can check by opening iTunes then go to Help menu and tap on Check for Updates of iTunes.
Step 2: Use a USB cable to fix your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your Mac/ PC.
Step 3: Hit on the Device option then from the top left of the window get to the device tab.
Step 4: Get to summary then hit on Check for Update below the Summary pane.
Step 5: Next, tap on Download and Update the click Agree to confirm on the terms and conditions.
Step 6: Finally you are asked to give the passcode then enter the passcode for your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
Attractive New Features of iOS 12
iOS 12 has new incredible features that you will have fun using them. After installing iOS 12, you can well enjoy them.
- It has a special Siri feature that works in conjunction with some apps on your App Store, which can allow you to send money to anyone with square, sending messages, and video or audio calling.
- It has an iMessage app where you can get to other apps and do whatever you want to do while on Messages.
- It has special maps that can propose to you where you are most likely to head for and-and also quickest means to get there.
- It has a Home Smart Home feature that enables you to shut doors, raise window shades and even turn on lights in your home.
- It has a special music feature that you can listen to music while looking at its lyrics.
- It allows you to search for photos by using the things or people in them. For example, you can use a kitten or basketball games.
- It allows you to do online shopping where you can do online payment through Apple Pay.
- It allows you to send incredible texts of your own handwriting.
- It allows you to touch on the screen and even draw on the videos you are sending.
- You can send messages in the form of animations that cover the whole of your screen.
- It has a special feature that allows you to replace words with emoji.
iOS devices that are compatible with iOS 12
There is a wide range of devices that are compatible with iOS 12. They include;
iPhone devices: iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c and iPhone 5.
iPad devices: iPad Air 2, iPad Pro 12.9-inch, iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Air, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3 and iPad mini 2.
iPod devices: iPod touch 6th generation.