iOS 11.3 has come with everything you ever wished for in Apple's mobile device operating system. You can now pass that information in a stylish and bold way by using emoji in iMessage App, you can easily track and order an Uber ride with a click on your iMap, your iPhotos will not take much of your iPhone storage space, and you can work through apps easily using Siri. There are lots of exciting features in iOS 11.3, and here are my 5 most impressive iOS 11.3 changes.
- Siri: Accomplishing more with voice command is more effective with Siri. You can book a ride with Uber or make a payment through any app with just a voice command through Siri.
- iMessage App: Its now easy to access all your favorite social media apps, make payments and keep up with conversations without leaving the iMessage app.
- Maps: You can book a hotel reservation, reserve a table in a 5star restaurant or order an Uber ride from your iMap. You can also see your route while driving, and your iMap will tell you how long it will take to arrive at your destination.
- Invisible Ink: Hidden messages and photos can be shared between two iOS 11.3 users and such messages can be viewed by simply swiping to reveal it.
- Music: iOS 11.3 makes it easier to view lyrics of the song you are playing while listening to the music.
All these new features are just a little of the whole package that you will get to enjoy with iOS 11.3. We will proceed to discuss should you upgrade to iOS 11.3 or not.
Advantages of Upgrading to iOS 11.3
Several advantages of using Apple's latest iOS have been recorded by iOS 11.3 users. We believe that you will get to enjoy these new iOS 11.3 changes, if you upgrade from your iOS 9 to the latest iOS 11.3. Here are some of the benefits why you need to upgrade to iOS 11.3 right now.
iOS 11.3 now have Siri, and app developers can design apps that are efficiently based on voice command like WeChat, Whatsapp, Slack, Facebook, etc. for better communication. Presently, almost 80% of iOS app developers are working on their apps to support Siri efficiently on iOS Devices.
2 Emoji in iMessages
There are always expressions that words cannot vividly converge. Hence, some of the emojis that describe your mode maybe needed during chat, and there is no better way of driving your point home apart from using emojis.
3 Delete Apple's Built-in Apps
iOS 11.3 offers users the privilege of deleting built-in-apps from Apple. Hence, you can create more iPhone storage space by deleting such apps if you are among the users that barely use some of the Apple's default apps.
4 Rootless Security System
iOS 11.3 offers better security protection than iOS 10 given this new security system. This system makes it impossible to jailbreak an iPhone or iPad, and makes it impossible for administrative users to access iDevice data when locked. However if not use iOS 11.3, you may need to permanently erase iPhone data to make sure that your deleted sensitive files won't seen by others.
5 Voicemail Transcription
Voicemail messages will henceforth be transcribed into words and saved on iCloud. This feature will help to inform the caller on your whereabouts and the reason why you can't pick his or her call at the moment, and the callers messages will be sent to you in text format.
Are these advantages not wonderful? Nonetheless, there are several other benefits of upgrading to iOS 11.3, which we cannot discuss in details within the scope of this article. Nevertheless, it is evident that iOS 11.3 will come with some possible limitations. Let us look at some of them.
Disadvantages of Upgrading to iOS 11.3
There are several limitations to iOS 11.3 performances and ultimate user satisfaction. Some of the disadvantages why iDevice users are double minded on upgrading to iOS 11.3 include:
1 Impossibility to Jailbreak iOS 11.3
It is expected that many users will downgrade to iOS 10 later due to the impossibility of such users to jailbreak their iDevices because of the rootless security system, which Apple just adopted. Hence, for users who always jailbreak their iPhones, this will be a huge challenge.
2 Supported iDevice
It is evident that with iOS 11.3, iPhone 4 variants users are locked out and are seen as obsolete iPhone users. Hence, no users of iPhone 4 will be allowed to upgrade to iOS 11.3.
3 Battery Life
There are many complaints from iOS 11.3 users on the inability for them to manage their iDevice battery life. Some have taken this issue online while seeking for available solutions.
4 Other issues
Other issues such as unresponsive touch screen, Game center, Bluetooth, notifications sound and Wi-Fi connect are experience by iOS 11.3 users, but these are expected to be corrected before iOS 11.3 final release.
Comparing iOS 11.3 vs iOS 10 is like preferring iPhone 5s over 6s. iOS 11.3 is a better brand of iOS 10, and we urge every iOS user who is not used to Jailbroken iPhone or users of iPhone 5s, to go for the upgrade. Nevertheless, it is very crucial to have good programs that can help you to reclaim your storage space back while using the numerous new apps and features that come with iOS 11.3. Download and install iMyfone Umate Pro today for better performance and experience with new iOS 11.3.
- 30+ Junk files cleanup - these are totally useless App caches, cookies, crash logs etc.
- Remove Temporary files stored to tune up iPhone
- With backup previously, you can choose to compress or mass delete all your photos
- Deleting large videos from iPhone and export the original files to PC
- Remove all unused Apps to free up iPhone storage
- Fully compatible with iOS 11.3 and receive lots of positive reviews from macworld.co.uk, Makeuseof.com , Cultofmac.com etc.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to Umate installed on your PC via a USB cable.
Step 2: Scan your iPhone device for a full analysis of iPhone space usage.
Step 3: Clean up iPhone with one click.