I didn’t know that attempting to install the latest iOS 11 beta would make my iPhone stuck on Apple logo. This is really saddening. I use iPhone 6s, could anyone please explain me the solution? I really want my iPhone repaired and back like how it was. Your help will be really appreciated. Thanks!
Thanks for sharing the problem and luckily we have the fixes for this issue. But before proceeding to the fixes, we find it necessary to make you aware why this thing happens.
Why Your iPhone Gets Frozen on Apple Logo When Upgrading to iOS 11 beta
Well, there could be many reasons if your iPhone gets stuck on Apple logo. But when it happens while updating the firmware, the most probable reason behind this could be either compatibility issue or driver issue. Basically, every time when a new firmware version gets announced, the company releases its unstable version or beta version before launching the stable version. The beta version is intended to get tested by the users and therefore is launched before the stable version. Since the stable version is not launched yet, you’ll be attempting to install the beta version which, in turn, can result in the compatibility issue and ultimately causing iPhone stuck in Apple logo and other kinds of issues.
1. Check USB Cable and Port
Checking USB cable and ports on Mac or PC is the first step when iPhone gets frozen on Apple logo. If any of these is defective or flawed, this can be a big interruption in installing iOS 11 beta. If you have experienced connecting problems before, try a different port. Also, use a fresh and fine USB cable.
2. Force Restart iPhone
If iPhone stuck on Apple logo, one of the easiest ways to overcome that problem is forcing restart the iPhone. The steps for this are given below:
- For the users of iPhone 6 and earlier models – Start by pressing “Home” button and “Sleep/Wake” button. Keep holding the buttons until you see Apple logo. It will take approximately 10 seconds.
- For the users of iPhone 7 or 7 Plus – The process is almost same. Start by pressing “Sleep/Wake” button and “Volume Down” button. Keep holding the buttons until Apple logo appears.
3. Put Your iPhone in DFU Mode & Restore It with iTunes
If neither of the solution were of use, you need to put your device in DFU mode and restore your iPhone with iTunes. DFU will help in completely restoring the device. Therefore it will result in erasing all the data from the device. To perform it, go along the following steps.
- Open iTunes and connect your iPhone to the PC, no matter the iPhone is on or off.
- Push “Sleep/Wake” and “Home” button for around 10 seconds.
- Now, release the “Sleep/Wake” button but keep pressing “Home” button (for iPhone 7, press Volume Down button) until you get the notification of ‘iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode’.
- Now release the button and you will observe the iPhone turning fully black. This means the device has entered DFU mode successfully.
- Now restore it with iTunes.
4. Fix iPhone Frozen on Apple Logo during iOS 11 beta Update without Data Loss
If you’re concern about the important content in your iPhone and don’t want to lose it while fixing the Apple logo issue, iMyFone iOS System Recovery is the recommended option for you. The program is highly trustworthy and comprises very simple interface and extremely easy steps. It will really bring you out of the problem when your iPhone gets stuck on Apple logo due to the iOS issues. It offers both Mac as well as Windows version.
As one of the popular programs developed by iMyFone team which has several products recommended by famous media sites like Cult of Mac, Makeuseof, Macworld. iMyFone iOS System Recovery is trusted by millions of users.
- iMyFone is a powerful program that can help in repairing the device stuck in various major or minor iOS issues, for example, when it stuck with recovery mode/DFU mode, black/white screen or when it won’t turn on.
- It helps to fix iOS issues without data loss. Your device will work normally with the data on the device unaffected.
- Just a few clicks will catch the problem and fix it ultimately bringing the device back to normal. No technical knowledge needed.
- It is totally safe and secured.
- It flawlessly works with almost all iOS devices and iOS versions.
5. Hardware Problems
If you are still in trouble and the iPhone frozen on Apple logo problem has not gone, sadly to say but this could be a hardware issue. To repair hardware problem, find a nearest authorized Apple repair center and head towards it. But this is an advice that before moving to the Apple store, please create a backup of all your data in your device. After that, hand over your device to the expert in the store and get the problem fixed by them.
We have come to the end of this post and really hope you find it useful. We would like to know which solution helped you. However, for overcoming iPhone stuck on Apple logo problem, we highly recommend that you try iMyFone iOS System Recovery since losing data can be very upsetting to anyone. Anyway, we do hope you finally get out of the trouble no matter which solution helps.