Jailbreaking refers to the hacking of iPhones. This allows iPhone users to install third-party applications on their device. When these iPhones are produced most of them are bound to a specific carrier, although they vary from one region and location. The reality is that the users are limited to this carrier, also known as restricted to a "jail." With the support of software like jailbreak iPhone 3G, it is easy to free this restriction called “jailbreaking.” Before it was considered as a prohibited activity, but recently with the court ruling it was not a violation of the law.
Can I Jailbreak iCloud Locked iPhone
You cannot jailbreak iCloud locked iPhone because jailbreaking works by removing all the software that may be limiting you from accessing your device and not to remove the iCloud lock. Also, jailbreaking will only unlock your phone after another technique has removed the bolt.
How to Unlock iCloud Lock without Password
Although you can't jailbreak iCloud lock, but you can unlock it instead. iMyFone LockWiper enables you to not only unlock the existing iCloud account without the password, but to also erase any existing data before beginning your phone jailbreak. A super-efficient lock evader, LockWiper has been designed to enable you gain complete access to your device without the iCloud or Apple ID details.
Key Features of LockWiper
- Unlock any existing iCloud account on your iPhone or iPad without the password
- Bypass the existing Apple ID and disable tracking using the Find My iPhone feature on the device
- Change the existing Apple ID to a new or different one to provide you with complete access to every feature on the phone
- Completely erase all device data and reset phone to new state, which also prevents possible data leak
Steps to unlock iCloud without Password using LockWiper:
Step 1: Install LockWiper on your Mac or PC and choose “Unlock apple ID” mode.
Step 2: Connect your iDevice via a USB to your computer, then access your device and click to trust the computer.
Step 3: To begin unlocking, click “Start to unlock”.
Step 4: On your phone, go to Settings > General > Reset and choose "Reset All Settings" which sets the phone up for the enabled "Find My iPhone" status.
Step 5: Follow through with the iCloud unlocking process which should be done in a few short minutes.
How to Bypass iCloud Lock Temporarily
If you want to avoid iCloud lock, this is the most comfortable method. Also, it is not a permanent way because you will need to repeat this process to bypass iCloud lock on your device. Here are the steps:
Step 1: Open the iPhone settings from the app's dashboard.
Step 2: Click on Wi-Fi.
Step 3: Select the ‘i’ close to the Wi-Fi network to connect.
Step 4: Remove the DNS settings and enter a new DNS depending on your area.unlocked.
Step 5: Tap on the ‘Back,' and then Click on ‘Activation Help.’ When you are done with the bypass, you will receive a text saying "You have successfully connected to the Server.” This message will be displayed to confirm that you have successfully unlocked your iPhone.
Different Ways to Jailbreak Your iPhone
1. Tethered jailbreaks allow you to connect your iPhones to your computer and run the application on the jailbreaks. If you restart your device, the jailbreak will uninstall, and you will need to repeat the process. This makes your iPhones useless expect you reinstall it which is more difficult.
2. Semi-tethered is the first set of jailbreak to be developed. But the jailbreakers preferred the untethered jailbreaking method, where the hack would not change even if you switched off and restarted.
3. Untethered jailbreaking allows users to re-install the jailbreak process after rebooting your iPhone. It is the most reliable because jailbreak can be run from the device rather than the computer. But it can be an annoying experience.
The Best Steps to Jailbreak an iPhone
Step 2: Unlock the Cydia Impactor you downloaded, and install it.
Step 3: Connect the iPhone device to jailbreak to your computer using the supplied Lightning cable.
Step 4: When your iPhone is connected, drag the Yalu jailbreak IPA into your Cydia Impactor software and click OK.
Warnings on Jailbreak an iPhone
- We highly recommend users to install the apps from reputable sources like Cydia to prevent hackers to gain access to your device.
- Rigidity in the software: the iPhones by default does not permit you to tweak the user interface. This is only possible by the hacking of the OS called Jailbreak.
- Restricted hardware: Apple has always been harsh in restricting hardware with limited software. Apple recommends that jailbreaking your device can lead to lack of safety measures, reduce the battery life and interruption of services, lack of access to update software in the future.