Jailbreaking refers to the hacking of iPhones. This allows iPhone users to install third-party applications on their device. When these iPhones are produced most of them are bound to a specific carrier, although they vary from one region and location. The reality is that the users are limited to this carrier, also known as restricted to a "jail." With the support of software like jailbreak iPhone 3G, it is easy to free this restriction called “jailbreaking.” Before it was considered as a prohibited activity, but recently with the court ruling it was not a violation of the law.
Can I Jailbreak iCloud Locked iPhone
You cannot jailbreak iCloud locked iPhone because jailbreaking works by removing all the software that may be limiting you from accessing your device and not to remove the iCloud lock. Also, jailbreaking will only unlock your phone after another technique has removed the bolt.
How to Bypass iCloud Lock
If you want to avoid iCloud lock, this is the most comfortable method. Also, it is not a permanent way because you will need to repeat this process to bypass iCloud lock on your device. Here are the steps:
Step 1: Open the iPhone settings from the app's dashboard.
Step 2: Click on Wi-Fi.
Step 3: Select the ‘i’ close to the Wi-Fi network to connect.
Step 4: Remove the DNS settings and enter a new DNS depending on your area.unlocked.
Step 5: Tap on the ‘Back,' and then Click on ‘Activation Help.’ When you are done with the bypass, you will receive a text saying "You have successfully connected to the Server.” This message will be displayed to confirm that you have successfully unlocked your iPhone.
How to Completely Erase a Jailbreak iPhone
- Enable you to destroy and remove all your data forever with the support of a tool called FBI.
- Prevent you from privacy leaks through erasing messages, photos, videos and any other file without recovery.
- Show you how to erase them permanently erase the deleted data.
- Scan your files for any form of fragments and completely erases them.
- Permit you to clean hidden and temporary files.
The steps to use iMyFoneUmate Pro to erase all iPhone data:
iMyFoneUmate Pro allows deleting all data on your iPhones. To erase all the files from your iPhones, here are the steps:
Step 1: Open the software and connect your iPhone to your computer via cable.
Step 2: Select the "Erase All Data" and click on the delete box to confirm.
Step 3: You can use the link to change the security level and confirm the ‘delete’ option. Click Erase Now button to erase all data on your device.
Different Ways to Jailbreak Your iPhone
1. Tethered jailbreaks allow you to connect your iPhones to your computer and run the application on the jailbreaks. If you restart your device, the jailbreak will uninstall, and you will need to repeat the process. This makes your iPhones useless expect you reinstall it which is more difficult.
2. Semi-tethered is the first set of jailbreak to be developed. But the jailbreakers preferred the untethered jailbreaking method, where the hack would not change even if you switched off and restarted.
3. Untethered jailbreaking allows users to re-install the jailbreak process after rebooting your iPhone. It is the most reliable because jailbreak can be run from the device rather than the computer. But it can be an annoying experience.
The Best Steps to Jailbreak an iPhone
Step 2: Unlock the Cydia Impactor you downloaded, and install it.
Step 3: Connect the iPhone device to jailbreak to your computer using the supplied Lightning cable.
Step 4: When your iPhone is connected, drag the Yalu jailbreak IPA into your Cydia Impactor software and click OK.
Warnings on Jailbreak an iPhone
- We highly recommend users to install the apps from reputable sources like Cydia to prevent hackers to gain access to your device.
- Rigidity in the software: the iPhones by default does not permit you to tweak the user interface. This is only possible by the hacking of the OS called Jailbreak.
- Restricted hardware: Apple has always been harsh in restricting hardware with limited software. Apple recommends that jailbreaking your device can lead to lack of safety measures, reduce the battery life and interruption of services, lack of access to update software in the future.