When smartphone users first get their phones, things are working perfectly. The device is fast, applications load fast, and everything seems perfect. However, with time, the device performance starts to wane, owing to the increased use and piled up junk and temporary files. This in itself has created an opportunity for app developers to come up with a solution that manages this problem.
An example of such as solution is Clean Master. According to the makers of Clean Master, these are the things the app does:
- Remove junk files from devices.
- Improve total device speed.
- Keep RAM free to allow for better game play and performance otherwise known as ‘game booster’.
That said, the question remains, “does Clean Master perform all it says it does, and even if it does, by what measure?” These are some of the question this article seeks to answer.
Common Issues with Clean Master - Clean Master not Working?
- It is downloaded and installed on the device: This can result in interference between the processes put in place by the device operating system and the app processes. This sometimes forces the app to sometimes clear out important processes keeping the OS running.
- Drains battery: Because the app is constantly scanning the device in the background in order to identify and ‘remove’ temporary and junk files, it hogs a lot of system processes, which in turn affects battery life.
- Ads Ads Ads: Many users have complained about the irritation of the ads while having Clean Master installed on their device. These ads sometimes are known to go as far as interfering with the user experience while using their device.
- Consumes a lot of data: Don’t know what it uses the data for, but users have reported massive drain of data overnight and have traced it to the app.
iMyFone Umate Pro: An Perfect Alternative to Clean Master
After the aforementioned, clean master not working well and it is important to provide an alternative to Clean Master, and one name/app in particular stands out called iMyFone Umate Pro / iMyFone Umate Pro for Mac. Umate Pro is a comprehensive tool with plentiful features that helps users perform a myriad of performance boosting and space saving actions. Examples of its features include:
- Clear up junk and temporary files: Mobile devices, smartphones in particular are regularly churning out junk files and temporary files. When you delete apps, a part of that app remains stored somewhere in memory, when you browse and use apps; they generate all sorts of files that eventually need cleaning. Removing these apps helps boost performance.
- 1-Click space-saving: Umate Pro has a feature that allow users clear out unnecessary files: compress/delete/export photos, delete/export large files, uninstall Apps etc. Thus open up more space for more important and fun things.
- Privacy Protection: Umate Pro is equipped with top notch data searching, scanning, and erasure technology that helps users keep their privacy intact. All personal files (messages, call histories, photos, videos, WhatsApp/WeChat messages, third-party App traces etc.) can be erased permanently without any risks of being recovered by anyone.
- Erase previously deleted files: All files deleted on a device are not deleted permanently, but only removed off the surface. These poses lots of risks depending on the types and nature of files already deleted. With Umate Pro, you can search for these files and then erase them permanently.
- Reset iPhone Reset iPhone without a chance of recovering data from the reset device
Using iMyFone Umate Pro If Clean Master not Working
Step 1: Download iMyFone Umate Pro installation file to your computer and install the file.
Step 2: Launch the program and connect your device.
Step 3: Select the mode that applies to your needs from the options.
Step 4: Select “Scan” to see the files on your device.
Step 5:Follow the prompt on the screen to confirm any action you want to perform.