A lot of iOS users use Chrome as their primary web browser. Like all web browsers, Chrome stores your browsing history, cookies, and cache on your device. While this feature is useful, it can lead to privacy leak in case your device gets hacked or stolen. That’s why clearing Chrome cache and other data is essential.
How to Clear Chrome Cache on iPad Air/Pro/Mini?
Following are a couple of ways to clear Chrome cache on iPad:
Clear Cache Via Chrome Settings
If you don’t want to keep your Chrome cache, cookies, browsing history, etc. stored on your iPad, then you will be glad to know that you can easily clear that data via Chrome settings. You don’t need to use any third-party software to do this. Simply using Chrome and following a few steps will allow you to erase that private data from your iPad conveniently.
- On your iPad, find and open Chrome web browser. And tap the menu button. It will be located on the upper right corner of the interface.
- From the drop-down menu, tap on History. A History window of the browser will open.
- Now navigate to CLEAR BROWSING DATA....
- In the Privacy section, find and tap the option called Clear Cache.
Use iMyFone iPhone Data Eraser
The problem with the above-mentioned method of clearing Chrome cache is that the data is not erased permanently which means it can be easily recovered via a data recovery software. So, your privacy is not fully protected. To make sure that Chrome cache and other private data is erased permanently, it is recommended that you use third-party software iMyFone Umate Pro. This software is the ultimate solution to all your iDevice data erasing needs. Its 1-Click Free Up Space mode will allow you to erase your Chrome cache permanently without any chance of recovery.
- Erase private data such as browsing history, cache, cookies, call history, contacts, messages, notes, etc. permanently.
- Permanently erase deleted files from your iPad and eliminate their chances of ever being recovered.
- Permanently erase data fragments produced by third-party apps and free up space.
- Clean up junk/temporary files from your iPad and boost its performance.
- Allow you to preview date so that you can erase them selectively..
- It's recommended by lots of noted media arround the world: MacWorld, iPhoneinCanada, APPKED, etc.
Steps to Clear Chrome Cache Via Umate Pro
Step 1. Connect your iPad to your computer via USB or lightning cable.
Step 2. Launch Umate Pro and select 1-Click Free Up Space mode from its home interface.
Step 3. On the next screen, click on the Quick Scan button. Umate Pro will scan your iPad and display what type of data you can erase and how much space you can free up.
Step 4. Now use the Clean button in front of the type of data that you wish to clear. Umate Pro will erase that data permanently from your iPad.