- To clear of the sensitive information
- To delete the information that contains the pictures or contact details of another person
- To safeguard your mobile device in case anyone gets hold of it
Note: One should never share the personal or confidential information through the Kik app as it may land the user in trouble.
How to Manually Delete Kik Chats on iPhone
The users do have many conversations saved on their Kik interface. They want to delete the conversations so that no one can eye them. Here are few pointers on how to delete Kik chats.
On iPhone Kik, you can delete individual messages or entire chats.
The Quicker Way to Delete the Whole Chats from Kik:
There are some security features that is built-in to Kik to protect privacy. We can also apply these features to clear the whole chat history from Kik:
- Log out of your Kik account on your device
- Log in to your Kik account on a different device
- Delete Kik app on your device
- Deactivate your Kik account temporarily or permanently
Once you log in your account again, you will see all the chats you had in your chat list before you logged out. But note that all the messages, attachments and any other contents in conversations will be deleted.
But please note that, the saved Kik pictures won’t be deleted when you delete Kik chats.
The Kik app provides an option to users save the pictures, upload them to social media or print them. The pictures are saved into the camera roll of your iPhone. Even though the users can click on the Kik gallery and delete all the pictures from there, this will not guarantee the removal of saved pictures on iPhone. To delete saved Kik images, you need to find and delete them from Camera Roll app.
Besides, you should also note that, the deleted Kik chats and deleted saved images are not gone forever. If they are not overwritten, they can still be recoverable. That means your deleted Kik data is in risk of privacy leak.
So How Can We Delete Kik Chats on iPhone Forever, 100% Unrecoverable?
Deleted data will be unrecoverable only when they are overwritten. iMyFone iPhone Data Eraser Win/Mac makes it possible for everyone to overwrite data and make deleted data 100% unrecoverable. There are similar data erasers in the market, but only the iMyFone Eraser supports to overwrite third-party apps, like Kik, Viber, WhatsApp, WeChat and 10+ more.
- Erase Private Data: It will show you the whole chat history on Kik that you can preview and select what to erase, including Kik messages, attachments and even the saved pictures.
- Erase Private Fragments: You never know how many private traces are left on your iPhone when you use Kik. Let iMyFone show you and permanently erase them.
- Clear Kik Cache: Clear Kik cache and all the app caches from iPhone just in 1 click. It’s for free trial.
Just 3 Steps Needed to Delete Kik Chats from iPhone Forever
Step 1: Download and install iMyFone iPhone Eraser on PC/Mac and plug-in iPhone with USB cable.
Step 2: Open Umate Pro and click on the erasing mode from the left sidebar, like “Erase Private Data”. Let it scan your iPhone.
Step 3: It will show the list of data to delete. Preview and select any Kik data you want to remove and click on “Erase Now”.
- Kik: It will show you the entire Kik chats which include the messages, voice messages, voice call, video call, etc.
- Kik Attachments: You can select the pictures, videos, and any other attachments that are in the chats and erase them.
- Photos & Videos: Here you will preview and erase the saved Kik images and videos from your device.