You can also read this guide in Français.
Using chat applications like Kik can be a lot of fun, but the fun always stops when there’s a privacy concern. No one wants others to snoop and see private messages, but just deleting your messages manually is often not enough. There is software out there that can recover your Kik messages even when you simply delete them, unless you go the extra mile and permanently destroy your Kik messages using a professional data wiper.
Deleting Kik Messages from iPhone on regular intervals will provide you with the required privacy will also ensuring that the application and your iPhone functions at its best. If you are looking for an easy answer for how to delete Kik messages on iPhone, this post is for you.
1. How to Manually Delete A Conversation on iPhone Kik
Follow steps below to delete specific Kik conversations from your iPhone.
- Open the Kik application on your iPhone, and you will see all the contacts and their conversations on the screen, select the conversation that you want to delete and swipe it to the left.
- When you swipe the conversation, you will see the red Delete button, tap on this Delete button and that conversation will be deleted.
2. How to Delete Entire Chat History from Kik on iPhone
Follow the below mentioned steps to delete your entire Kik chat history on iPhone.
- Open the Kik application on your iPhone, look for the "Settings" button and tap on it.
- In the Settings page, search for Your Account and tap on it.
- On this new screen, look at the button at the bottom of the screen that says "Logout".
- As soon as you tap on this button, a pop-up window will open. Tap on Yes and all your chat history will be deleted and you will have to log in again.
Now you know how to delete Kik messages right from your phone. But for privacy protection, that’s not enough. When you delete the messages right from your iPhone, there are tools that others can use to recover the deleted messages. If you are looking for a way to make your Kik messages deleted with no chance of recovery by others, permanently delete them.
3. Delete Kik Messages on iPhone Permanently, 100% Unrecoverable!
"Deleting Kik messages with the help of iMyFone is different from deleting them from your iPhone itself. If you use iMyFone iPhone Eraser to delete Kik messages, others will not be able to recover them even by FBI, as the erased data has been completely overwritten, they will be gone forever!"
- Wipe Exisitng Data: Preview and select Kik messages or attachments to erase, 0% of recovery.
- Erase Deleted Chats: Previously deleted Kik chats that are recoverable will be found and wiped from device drive.
- Efface Private Traces: Private traces and fragments left by Kik, Snapchat, Chrome, Twitter and 10+ more will be destroyed.
- Clear Kik Cache: Free trial to clear Kik cache and all the apps cache at one click.
Go through the below mentioned steps to know how to delete Kik messages fragments on your iPhone with iMyFone iPhone Eraser and how to delete them forever.
Step 1. Launch iMyFone and connect your iOS device to your computer/laptop. You will choose from erasing taps from the left sidebar, like Erase Private Data.
Step 2. Click on Scan to analyze your iPhone. You can preview Kik messages and attachments, then check unwanted files to erase.
Step 3. Click Erase Now button and confirm to erase Kik messages from iPhone forever.
It is free to scan your iPhone for the private data fragments or deleted data of third-party apps. I suggest you to have a shot.