If you use Kik on your iPhone to chat with your friends, overtime, all the conversations can clutter up your Kik screen and can also affect the speed of your iPhone. Moreover, it is also very important to maintain your privacy to make sure that no one else is able to get their hands on your iPhone to go through your Kik conversations.
Deleting Kik Messages from iPhone on regular intervals will provide you with the required privacy will also ensuring that the application and your iPhone functions at its best. If you are looking for an easy answer to how to delete Kik messages on iPhone, this post is for you.
Part 1. How to Delete A Conversation on Kik.
Follow the below mentioned steps to delete particular Kik conversations from your iPhone.
- Open the Kik application on your iPhone, and you will see all the contacts and their conversations on the screen, select the conversation that you want to delete and swipe it to the right.
- When you swipe the conversation, you will see the red Delete button, tap on this Delete button and that conversation will be deleted.
Part 2. How to Delete Entire Chat History of Kik on iPhone.
Follow the below mentioned steps to delete your entire Kik chat history on iPhone.
- Open the Kik application in your iPhone, look for the Settings button and tap on it.
- In the settings page, search for Your Account and tap on it.
- On this new screen, look at the button at the bottom of the screen that says Reset Kik.
- As soon as you will tap on this button, a pop-up window will open, tap on Yes on this pop-up window and all your conversations will be deleted and you would have to log in again.
Now you know how to delete Kik messages right from your phone. But for privacy protection, that’s not enough. When you delete the messages right from your iPhone, there are tools with the help of which others can recover the deleted messages. If you are looking for a way to make your Kik messages deleted with no chance to recovery by others, continue reading.
Part 3. Erase Permanently Kik Messages on iPhone, 100% Unrecoverable!
If you use an iPhone, iMyfone Umate Pro or iMyfone Umate Pro for Mac is a software that you must use. While managing the storage of your iPhone is its basic feature, its main feature is permanently erase data for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. Deleting Kik messages with the help of Umate Pro is different from deleting them from your phone itself. If you use Umate Pro to delete Kik messages, others will not be able to recover them even with the most modern recovery tools. As the erased data has been completely overwritten, so they will be gone forever!
Go through the below mentioned steps to know how to delete Kik messages on your iPhone with Umate Pro and how to delete them forever.
Step 1. Launch Umate Pro and connect your iOS device to your computer/laptop. You will see the Erase Private Data tab on the left side of the screen, click on this tab.
Step 2. Then a new screen will open and you need to click on Scan button here. After clicking, the software will start scanning your device for all the private data.
Step 3. When scanning finishes, a list of all your private data will be available on the screen, select Kik messages and click on the Erase Now button and the software will start deleting the Kik messages.
If you have previously deleted many sensitive data, including Kik messages, and want to make sure these files won't be seen by any other person, then you should try the Erase Deleted Files feature to delete them permanently. Follow the below mentioned steps for the same.
- Choose Erase Deleted Files tab on the left side of the screen. Click on this button and a new screen will open.
- Click on Scan button and the software will start searching for all the deleted files. When the scan finishes, all the deleted files will be available on the screen in a list format.
- Select Kik messages and click Erase Now button. As soon as you click on the Erase Now button, the software will start deleting your messages forever.
Other powerful functions of Umate Pro
Umate Pro also comes with Erase All Data feature which allows you to delete all the data from your iPhone with utmost ease. This becomes very important when you are selling your iPhone or giving it to your friend or family member as you can be sure that they will not be able to see your private data and other important details.
Moreover, Umate Pro also comes with 1-click free up space feature which is very useful when you are running out of space in your iPhone. Deleting browsing history, temporary files, removing apps and other data which are not useful to you anymore, compressing images without losing the quality and lot more can be done with Umate Pro instantly.
Now that you know how to delete Kik messages, start using the information and spread it with others as well.