Using chat applications like Kik can be a lot of fun, but the fun always stops when there’s a privacy concern. No one wants others to snoop and see private messages, but just deleting your messages manually is often not enough. There is software out there that can recover your Kik messages even when you delete them, unless you go the extra mile and permanently delete and destroy your Kik messages using a special application.
Deleting Kik Messages from iPhone on regular intervals will provide you with the required privacy will also ensuring that the application and your iPhone functions at its best. If you are looking for an easy answer to how to delete Kik messages on iPhone, this post is for you.
Part 1. How to Delete A Conversation on Kik
Follow steps below to delete specific Kik conversations from your iPhone.
- Open the Kik application on your iPhone, and you will see all the contacts and their conversations on the screen, select the conversation that you want to delete and swipe it to the right.
- When you swipe the conversation, you will see the red Delete button, tap on this Delete button and that conversation will be deleted.
Part 2. How to Delete Entire Chat History of Kik on iPhone.
Follow the below mentioned steps to delete your entire Kik chat history on iPhone.
- Open the Kik application on your iPhone, look for the "Settings" button and tap on it.
- In the Settings page, search for Your Account and tap on it.
- On this new screen, look at the button at the bottom of the screen that says "Reset Kik".
- As soon as you tap on this button, a pop-up window will open. Tap on Yes and all your conversations will be deleted and you will have to log in again.
Now you know how to delete Kik messages right from your phone. But for privacy protection, that’s not enough. When you delete the messages right from your iPhone, there are tools that others can use to recover the deleted messages. If you are looking for a way to make your Kik messages deleted with no chance of recovery by others, continue reading.
Part 3. Permanently Erase Kik Messages on iPhone, 100% Unrecoverable!
If you use an iPhone, iMyFone iPhone Eraser or iMyFone iPhone Eraser for Mac is software that you must use. While managing the storage of your iPhone is its basic feature, its main feature is to permanently erase data for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
Deleting Kik messages with the help of iMyFone is different from deleting them from your iPhone itself. If you use iMyFone iPhone Eraser to delete Kik messages, others will not be able to recover them even with the most modern recovery tools. As the erased data has been completely overwritten, they will be gone forever!
iMyFone iPhone Eraser has two erase modes that help you to permanently delete your Kik messages.
- Completely destroy all Kik messages at once: It comes with "Erase All Data" feature which allow you to delete all the data of your iPhone with utmost ease. And Kik messages are included. Deleted data is 100% unrecoverable.
- Erase any messages fragments of Kik: This gets rid of any private fragments that are left behind by apps, including Kik, WhatsApp, SnapChat, and others. If you plan to delete kik messages, this is particularly important because you can get rid of all the data that it leaves behind.
Go through the below mentioned steps to know how to delete Kik messages fragments on your iPhone with iMyFone iPhone Eraser and how to delete them forever.
Step 1. Launch iMyFone and connect your iOS device to your computer/laptop. You will see the Erase Private Fragments tab on the left side of the screen, click on this tab.
Step 2. Then a new screen will open and you need to click on Scan button here. After clicking, the software will start scanning your device for all the data fragments of thidr-party apps.
Step 3. When scanning finishes, it will show you how many fragments of every apps. Let "Kik" checked and click on the Erase Now button and the software will start deleting the Kik messages.
It is free to scan your iPhone for the private data fragments of third-party apps. I suggest you to have a shot.
Other Powerful Functions of iMyFone iPhone Eraser
Umate Pro comes with some great functions that can help you delete data from Kik and other apps. These include:
- Erase Private Data: The current private data can be found out and you have the choice to permanently delete them, 100% unrecoverable. It is safe enough even if you give your iPhone away.
- Erase Deleted Files: Manually deleted files can be recoverable. Those deleted files which are under the risk of recovery can be found out and completely destroyed here to avoid privacy leak.
Moreover, iMyFone iPhone Eraser also comes with 1-click free up space feature which is very useful when you are running out of space in your iPhone. Deleting browsing history, temporary files, removing apps and other data which are not useful to you anymore, compressing images without losing the quality, and lots more can be done with Umate Pro instantly.
Now that you know how to delete Kik messages, start using the information and spread it with others as well.