- When you have forgotten your passcode and tried the wrong password several times, iPhone gets disabled.
- When your Touch ID is not working due to a busted fingerprint scanner but you forgot passcode.
- When someone else such as a friend or spouse, has unknowingly set a passcode on your device and promptly forgets or denies it.
Most iPhone users do not know how to solve this issue. Luckily this guide will help you unlock your iPhone iOS 12 passcode and get your device back to its normal condition. It also works for a disabled iPad and iPod Touch.
Which Methods Should You Use?
When you have forgotten iPhone password or Touch ID not working, and your device is locked or disabled, the only way to unlock is to find a way to erase your device or restore it.
- If you want to unlock iPhone iOS 12 passcode without any limits, use LockWiper iPhone Password Unlocker to remove passcode.
- If you have previously synced your iPhone with iTunes, use synced iTunes to unlock the passcode.
- If your iPhone has "Find My iPhone" enabled, use iCloud to unlock your iPhone passcode.
Unlock iPhone iOS 12 Passcode with LockWiper
Forgot passcode to access iPhone? iPhone got disabled? No matter in which situation you cannot get into your iPhone, iMyFone LockWiper iPhone Passcode Unlocker can help you without hassle. It allows you to regain access to your locked iPhone in just a few clicks.
LockWipers Unlock iPhone without Passcode
- Effortlessly unlock locked or disabled iPhone without passcode without iTunes.
- Easily remove any type of screen lock: 4/6 digit passcode, Face ID, Touch ID and other custom code.
- Help you get into your iPhone even when iPhone screen is broken or unresponsive
- Assuring high success rate to unlock any iPhone, including second-hand device.
- All iPhones, iPads and iPod touch are well compatible.
Unlock iPhone iOS 12 Passcode Using iMyFone LockWiper
Whether you have an old iPhone 5 or SE, or a new iPhone XS or XR, iMyFone LockWiper is an amazing tool that will help you unlock your phone.
Step 1: Install and launch iMyFone LockWiper on your computer. Click “Start”. Then you can connect your iOS device to the computer.
Step 2: Then you need to put your iPhone into DFU mode. Follow the guide on the interface to do that.
Step 3: Once you have your device is in the DFU mode, you will be brought to the download interface. Just confirm your device model and click “Download” to continue.
Step 5: You need to verify the downloaded firmware and it won’t take you too long.
Step 6: When verifying firmware package successfully, click “Start Unlock” to begin. Please enter “000000” to double confirm unlocking, then click “Unlock”.
Just wait in patience. When it finish, you can see the interface that says "Unlock Is Complete".
Therefore, iMyFone LockWiper is a great and hassle-free way to unlock your iPhone. Feel free to download it and have a try.
Unlock iPhone iOS 12 Passcode with Synced iTunes
If you have ever synced your iPhone with iTunes previously, then you can use iTunes to restore your device and unlock iPhone passcode. To use iTunes users can follow these simple steps.
Step 1: Connect your device to the Mac or PC that you have synced your device with using a USB cable.
Step 2: Launch the iTunes, and if asked to enter your passcode or trust this computer, try another computer you have synced with or use iMyFone LockWiper instead.
Step 3: iTunes will sync your iPhone and make a backup.
Step 4: After that, click “Restore iPhone...” and confirm it.
Step 5: When your iPhone comes to the Set-Up screen, tap "Restore from iTunes backup".
Step 6: On your iTunes, select your iPhone and select the latest backup. Then, just wait for iPhone to finish the setup.
Unlock iPhone iOS 12 Passcode Remotely via iCloud
Apart from the above two ways, you can still use iCloud to unlock your iPhone without passcode.
- Your iPhone should be linked to an iCloud account and have "Find My iPhone" enabled.
- Your must know the Apple ID and password of the iCloud account that your iPhone is linked to.
- Your iPhone must have internet to ensure this remote erasure can be done.
If these requirements are well satisfied, follow these steps to operate it:
Step 1: On another mobile phone or on your computer, open a web browser and go to icloud.com.
Step 2: Log in with your Apple ID and password.
Step 3: On the next page, click on "Find iPhone".
Step 4: You will see the map on the next page, click All Devices at the top and select the iPhone you want to unlock.
Step 5: Click "Erase iPhone" and confirm this operation. Your iPhone will be remotely erased and the passcde will be removed.
These methods to unlock iPhone passcode is easy to follow. The most important thing is selecting the right way, or you will waste your time. In general, if you've synced your iPhone with iTunes, it's suggested to use iTunes. If not, using iMyFone LockWiper is the most recommended way because it works for any situation. Finally, choose iCloud method if your iPhone connect to internet and has "Find My iPhone" enabled.