We’ve all hurriedly deleted files from our iPhone/iPad simply because we don’t want any prying eyes on them. That quick photo nobody else should see, that voicemail where sensitive information was shared, and all other private data that you’ve ever deleted.
You wonder if you still can find these deleted files on iPhone iOS 13. Did I hear you say what? Yes, these files are still on your device despite the fact that you’ve deleted them. To the naked eyes, you cannot see the deleted files except with the help of apps specially created for this purpose such as iMyfone Umate Pro.
How to Find Deleted Files on iPhone iOS 13?
iMyFone Umate Pro or iMyFone Umate Pro for Mac will help you scan your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch for free and show you all previously deleted files and arrange them according to their file types. You can see if the files you are interested in still exist or not. From experience, those files will still be there. Except of course you’ve used a permanent data eraser before, which I’m guessing you haven’t, else you won’t be here. That’s beside the point, what’s important is that you’re here and will get help.
To use iMyfone Umate Pro to scan your device for free, do the following:
Step 1: Run and install iMyfone Umate Pro.
Step 2: Launch the program and connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
Step 3: Select the “Erase Delete Files” mode from the options.
Step 4: Select “Scan” to see the deleted files on your device.
How to Deal with your Deleted Files Found on iPhone iOS 13?
I bet the thinking of finding if your personal deleted data still exists is to find a way to erase them permanently. And that exactly is the primary function of Umate pro. To erase this files you’ve identified, perform the following after completing the scan:
Step 1: Select the files you’ll like to delete permanently
Step 2: Click on “Erase Now” button to erase the selected files from your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
This will from this moment henceforth give you peace of mind.
What If You have New Private Files to Erase?
That’s easy too as Umate Pro is also up to the task. And this is absolutely necessary because every now and then, you encounter and create private files on your iOS 13 device that needs to go. In this regard, Umate Pro’s “Erase Private Files” comes into play. To use this feature, do the following:
Select the “Erase Private Data” mode > Scan Your Device > Preview and select the files to erase > Click on “Erase Now”.
What can Umate Pro Do for You?
- Permanently erase data: The data erased by Umate Pro cannot be recovered by any recovery tool – no matter how well-made they are. Umate Pro will help you to permanently erase messages, call history, contacts, notes, voice memos, WhatsApp/WeChat messages & attachments, third-party Apps’ fragments etc.
- Preview and selectively erase: This feature allows you scan your device, preview all the files on your device, and finally allows you selectively erase the files you no longer need.
- Erase previously deleted files: This option can scan for files no longer on the “main” memory and erase them permanently with no chance for recovery.
- Erase all data: This feature is useful for so many things. You can decide to make your phone look brand new, you might have to return a company iPhone or you might want to sell the present iPhone.
- Erase “hidden” files: Hidden files refer to those files that hide under apps. You remember all those photos, videos, and music you receive via Whatsapp, Skype, BBM, and all other social media apps are stored somehow and somewhere on your device. Over time, they become unbearable. Umate Pro will unearth them and help you remove them permanently. So you never have to worry about accepting those lovely media from your friends ever again.