Twitter can be a great way to broadcast your thoughts and even keep in touch with what your friends are doing. The Twitter app, however, can be a little bloated, and over time it can start to take up a lot of space on your device as the cache grows bigger and bigger. A huge, slow app like this can make your iPhone run less efficiently, which can result in all kinds of annoying problems. If you see this happening with your iPhone, it may be time to clear your Twitter cache.
How is Cache Produced in iPhone?
Cache is that area in the hard drive of your device where the Twitter app and several other apps store temporary data. It is this data that improves the performance of the apps in your device. This data helps in allowing the device to load the apps faster. This process of production of cache is automatic and you are not required to do anything to it. However, when the cache is full, it can surely have a substantial impact on the performance of the iPhone.
The cache also contains private fragments of information, which could conceivably be recovered by someone who is spying on you. It’s extremely important to find a way to permanently delete these private fragments.
Quick Way to Clear Twitter Cache on iPhone
The quickest way to clear the Twitter cache on iPhone is to uninstall the Twitter app and then reinstall it. This will clear the whole Twitter cache from your iPhone.
Unfortunately, there is no built-in function to clear the cache on the Twitter app, so you will have to go to the trouble of uninstalling the app if you want to get rid of the cache manually.
Note that by uninstalling the Twitter app you will also lose the Twitter messages along with all the other Twitter data that might be important.
Free Way to Clear Twitter Cache on iPhone without Deleting Other Data
If you want to clear Twitter cache without losing important Twitter data, one of the best solutions is iMyFone Umate Pro or iMyFone Umate Pro for Mac. It is equipped with a number of handy features that not only allow you to manage the storage of iPhone but also said in clearing junk and temporary files, like your Twitter cache. And if you just want to delete your Twitter cache, it's totally free.
Besides, it can help you to permanently delete private Twitter fragments which influence performance and in the risk of privacy leak.
- 1-Click Cleanup: It is what you can use for deleting your Twitter cache without losing other important Twitter data. This feature allows you to instantly clear the Twitter cache as well as other temporary files in a single click.
- Erase Twitter Data Fragments: This function helps to get rid of fragments of data that apps leave behind. These fragments, which can be left behind by apps like Twitter, SnapChat, WhatsApp, Line, and others, can compromise your security if you don’t delete them permanently.
Steps to Use iMyFone Umate Pro for Deleting Your Twitter Cache on iPhone
Step 1: Launch iMyFone Umate Pro on your computer and connect iPhone with the USB or lightening cable.
Step 2: On the left panel you will find “1-Click Free Up Space”, select it. Then click on “Quick Scan” button.
Step 3: Once the scan is over, you will get detailed analysis, photos, etc. Simply click on “Clean” button beside Junk Files and Temporary Files and the software will do the needful.
With the help of these simple steps you can easily clear the Twitter cache and other junk from iPhone without losing any important data.
Then you can also run the "Erase Private Fragments" to see how many data fragments can be found for your third-party apps and permanently erase them to avoide privacy leak.
How to Permanently Erase personal Data for Privacy Protection
As we all know, files that are deleted in normal way can still be recovered with recovery software, so for privacy protection, we’d better permanently erase the sensitive files. If you are looking to permanently erase personal data from iPhone, like chat history, personal videos, photos, etc., you can easily do that too with the help of this magnificent software. It has features, like Erase Deleted Files and Erase Private Data which you can use to delete what you need.
- Erase Deleted Files- iMyFone can help you to permanently erase the data that you previously deleted from the iPhone, to make sure that this data cannot be recovered again. You can use this feature to erase previously deleted chat history, videos and photos.
- Erase Private Data- You can use to delete private iPhone data. Be it contacts, pictures, messages or videos, this feature will help you erase all of them permanently. Private WeChat and WhatsApp data, as well as private data are inclusive.
- Erase All Data – This deletes all of the data on your iPhone, including all Twitter data and any fragments that it might have left behind if you simply uninstalled it. This is better than a factory data reset because it permanently deletes all of the data.
To permanently erase personal data from iPhone, use the below mentioned steps:
- Select Erase Deleted Files / Erase Private Data after launching the software.
- Click on Scan and iMyFone will start scanning the device.
- Once the scan finishes, you will get details of all the deleted/private data available in the iPhone.
- Select the data that you want to delete and click on “Erase Now”.
- Type “delete” on the next screen and click on “Erase Now” again to allow the software to start deleting the selected private data.
iMyFone Umate Pro is an advanced storage-management software for iPhone which makes it easier for you to iPhone run less efficiently and improve its performance. Now that you know how you can clear Twitter cache in a simple way, go download iMyFone Umate to boost the performance of your iPhone.