If you use Twitter on your iPhone, you should definitely know what cache is and why you should clear it on a regular basis. Over time, cache can start consuming a lot of space in your hard drive and can make the device slow. Moreover, it can also result in problems like frozen apps and web pages, browser and apps that keep on loading without displaying any result and many more. So it is necessary to clear up Twitter cache of iPhone.
How is Cache Produced in iPhone?
Cache is that area in the hard drive of your device where the Twitter app and several other apps store temporary data. It is this data that improves the performance of the apps in your device. This data helps in allowing the device to load the apps faster. This process of production of cache is automatic and you are not required to do anything in it. However, when the cache is full, it can surely have a substantial impact on the performance of the iPhone.
How to Clear Twitter Cache on iPhone Quickly?
The quickest and effective way to clear Twitter cache in iPhone is to uninstall the Twitter app and the reinstall it. This will clear all the twitter cache from your iPhone.
But note that by uninstalling the Twitter app you will also lose the Twitter messages along with all the other Twitter data that might be important.
Free Way to Clear Twitter Cache on iPhone without Deleting Other Data
If you want to clear Twitter cache without losing important Twitter data, one of the best solutions is iMyFone Umate Pro or iMyFone Umate Pro for Mac. It is equipped with a number of handy features that not just allow you to manage the storage of iPhone but also aid in clearing junk and temporary files, like Twitter cache. And for deleting twitter cache, it's totally free.
From all the different features of Umate Pro, 1-Click Free Up Space is what you can use for deleting Twitter cache without losing other important Twitter data. This feature allows you to instantly clear Twitter cache as well as other temporary files in a single click.
Steps to Use iMyFone Umate for Deleting Twitter Cache on iPhone
Step 1: Launch iMyFone Umate in your computer and connect iPhone with the USB or lightening cable.
Step 2: On the left panel you will find “1-Click Free Up Space”, select it. Then click on “Quick Scan” button.
Step 3: Once the scan is over, you will get detailed analysis of junk files, temporary files, photos, etc.
Step 4: Simply click on “Clean” button in front of Junk Files and Temporary Files and the software will do the needful.
With the help of these simple steps you can easily clear Twitter cache and other junk from iPhone without losing any important data.
How to Permanently Erase personal Data for Privacy Protection?
As we all know that the files deleted in normal way can still be recovered with a recovery software, so for privacy protection, we’d better permanently erase the sensitive files. If you are looking to permanently erase personal data from iPhone, like chat history, personal videos, photos, etc. you can easily do that too with the help of this magnificent software. It has features, like Erase Deleted Files and Erase Private Data which you can use to get the desired outcome.
- Erase Deleted Files- iMyFone can help you to permanently erase the data that you previously deleted from the iPhone, to make sure that these data cannot be recovered again. You can use this feature to erase previously deleted chat history, videos and photos.
- Erase Private Data- This is another feature of iMyFone Umate that you can use to delete private iPhone data. Be it contacts, pictures, messages or videos, this feature will help you erase all of it permanently.
To permanently erase personal data from iPhone, use the below mentioned steps:
- Select Erase Deleted Files / Erase Private Data after launching the software.
- Click on Scan and iMyFone will start scanning the device.
- Once the scan finishes, you will get details of all the deleted/private data available in the iPhone.
- Select the data that you want to delete and click on “Erase Now”.
- Type “delete” on the next screen and click on “Erase Now” again to allow the software to start deleting the selected private data.
iMyFone Umate Pro is an advanced storage-management software for iPhone which makes it easier for you to manage iPhone storage and improve its performance. Now that you know how you can clear Twitter cache in a simple way, go download iMyFone Umate to boost the performance of your iPhone.