Your iPhone suddenly got damaged by water, and you are wondering how to get your precious pictures off your water damaged iPhone? Worry not! You can get all your pictures on your iPhone even though water damaged it. How is that possible? Read this piece to the very last word to get the information you need to retrieve your pictures.
How to Get Pictures off Your Water-damaged iPhone
If you want to get pictures off your water damaged iPhone safely, the best you can do is to use iMyFone Umate Pro or iMyFone Umate Pro for Mac. This powerful software can safely retrieve your pictures.
Step 1: Get your laptop or desktop computer, run Umate Pro on it and connect your iPhone to it via a cable.
Step 2: Choose the “1-Click Free Up Space” mode and Umate Pro will automatically scan your device.
Step 3: Go to “Photos” option and click on "Backup & Delete".
Step 4: Now you’ll have 2 options: “Export only” or “Backup & Delete”, choose the option that you want and begin to get your pictures off the water damaged iPhone.
The above steps will help to retrieve your pictures from water-damaged iPhone. With this software, it is not hard to get back your pictures even if your iPhone is damaged. But, the software does more. It can permanently erase data. You need this feature, especially if you are concerned about privacy.
How to Permanently Erase All Photos on Your Water-damaged iPhone
If you are giving out your iPhone, you do not want the new owner to see your privacy, do you? Of course, you want to protect yourself as much as possible. You can do this by using Umate Pro to wipe out your photos permanently. The same thing should be done when you want to repair a damaged iPhone. Never let your iPhone for repair until you have used Umate Pro to erase the private files to ensure you are on the safe side.
Bear in mind too that it is possible to recover pictures with the use of recovery tools, but if you trust Umate Pro, there will be no need to fear retrieval of your pictures.
What Umate Pro Can Do in Erasing Private iPhone Data
- Erase Deleted Files: Deleted files can be retrieved with the use of recovery software, but Umate Pro makes that impossible because it erases permanently all previously deleted files.
- Erase Messages/Call History/Notes: Messages, notes, call history, contacts, phots, videos, etc. can be permanently erased using Umate Pro. With this, your iPhone will be able to run faster and conserve space.
- Erase WhatsApp/WeChat: WhatsApp/WeChat data can also be wiped out using Umate Pro. If you often chat on WhatsApp/WeChat, your chat history can contain so much private information.
- Erase All Data: If you are thinking of selling your iPhone, use Umate Pro to erase all your data and forget about any privacy leak.
3 Ways to Repair Damaged iPhone
- Manual: This involves you taking the device out of the water, switching it off immediately, removing parts, and waiting for few hours before switching it on.
- Professional Help: If your iPhone is damaged, take it to a professional who will check it for you.
- Isopropyl Alcohol Solution: Put isopropyl alcohol in a container and submerge the iPhone inside the alcohol for around 20-30 Minutes. Isopropyl alcohol will remove the moisture and water.