Accessing iCloud photos could be frustrating for some people. Are you one of those who never for once knows how to access their photos? Maybe you have not tried it before. You are not alone. However, the most important thing now is to take advantage of the information in this piece to gain access to your iCloud photos. Let us show you some ways to do that.
4 Ways to Access iCloud Photos
How to Access iCloud photo by using iMyFone Umate Pro
Undeniably the best method to quickly access your iCloud photos, iMyFone Umate Pro or iMyFone Umate Pro for Mac enables viewing of your photos on your PC and exporting them to your iDevices. To use Umate Pro to access iCloud photos, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download and install Umate Pro to your PC/Mac.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod to the program to start.
Step 3: Click on “Photos” to view them.
What can you do with your photos using Umate Pro?
- Compress Photos: By compressing photos, it enables you to manage space and transfer photos quickly.
- Transfer Photos to PC/Mac: Umate Pro enables easy transfer of iCloud photos to your PC from any iOS devices like iPhone.
- Mass Delete Photos: If you are not going to keep some photos, simply delete them all at once. The software eliminates long and painful deletion process. You simply select photos to be deleted and remove them in just one click.
- Permanently Erase: Once you delete photos with iMyFone Umate Pro, that is all. No recovery is possible. All photos will be permanently deleted. Also, no recovery tool can bring them back, thus ensuring privacy.
- Erase Previously Deleted Photos: All photos you deleted manually might still be on your Mac or iPhone, erasing them with Umate Pro ensures that those previously deleted photos are permanently gone.
How to Access iCloud photo on Any iOS Devices
The photos you have in iCloud are automatically stored in iCloud Photo Library. The photos will remain there permanently, and you can access them from any iOS devices. Any changes you make to your collections on one device automatically change on your other device as well. Your photos stay organized into Moments, Collections, and Years. To access iCloud photos from any iOS devices like iPod, iPhone, or iPad, follow the steps below.
Step 2. Download/set up iCloud on your iOS devices.
Step 3. Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID.
Step 4. Once signed in, go to Setting on your chosen device and click.
Step 5. Click on iCloud, then Photos.
Step 6. Turn on iCloud Photo Library.
Step 7. View your photos.
How to Access iCloud photo by Using a PC
You can also see your iCloud photos on your Window PC. If you are using Window 7 or later, follow the steps below.
First, sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID.
Step 2. Go to iCloud for Windows and open.
Step 3. Just beside Photos, click Options.
Step 4. Choose iCloud Photo Library.
Step 5. Now, click on Done. Then, click on Apply
Step 6. Put on iCloud Photo Library on your iOS devices.
How to Access iCloud photo by using Mac
For Mac PC users who desire to view iCloud photos on their Mac, there is a little process to follow to achieve that. The steps are listed below.
Step 2. Go to System Preferences.
Step 3. Click on iCloud to open.
Step 4. Click on Options next to photos.
Step 5. Finally, tap iCloud Photo Library.
Tip: What Is The Difference between iCloud Photo and My Photo Stream?
iCloud Photos automatically upload and store your entire photo library in iCloud, and you can access your photos from your iDevices. My Photo Stream, on the other hand, stores your most recent 1000 photos or the last 30 days of images.
How to enable My Photo Stream on your iPhone or iPad?
Step 1: On your iPhone or iPad, open the Setting app.
Step 2: Click on Photos and Camera.
Step 3: Snap the Upload to My Photo Stream to switch on.