You have used your iPhone that you currently own to conduct business, pay bills, communicate, take photos, and live your life. Your entire life is on that iPhone. Now, you want to trade it in to upgrade to the newest iPhone 7. Do not forget to completely reset your iPhone to retain your security and peace of mind.
Your apps, your browser data, and your contacts and photos are on iPhone and can be used negatively or to commit some type of fraudulent act if you allow it to retain its data when you trade it in. Carry a complete reset of your iPhone will keep your data private.
However, it is important to note, using the factory reset option available in iPhone settings may leave some fragments of information that can be retrieved by the wrong user with the right program. Only by overwriting all content and settings on iPhone can iPhone data not be able to be retrieved. iPhone itself does not have this option. You need to come to some data erasers. Here are two great ones that you can consider.
Top 1 Eraser to Completely Reset iPhone: iMyFone Umate Pro
iMyFone Umate Pro or iMyFone Umate Pro for Mac can help you completely reset iPhone and endure it can never be recovered even with advanced recovery tool. It was developed with the idea that hacking technology and recovery technology is getting much more advanced. Therefore, wiping technology must stay ten steps ahead of the villains.
Its technology is clean, easy, and reliable. With the advance overwriting technology, iMyFone Umate Pro provides the “Erase All Data” mode to completely reset iPhone. Data erased is not possible to be retrieved. Besides, you can also selectively wipe some personal data or files.
- Permanently erase all content and settings without a trace, resulting a true complete reset of your iPhone.
- Offer you previews of data to choose for simple deletion or permanent erasure.
- Selectively erase some private or personal data, such as photos, messages, contact, call history, Whatsapp, WeChat, note, voice memo, etc., 100% unrecoverable.
- Find out previously deleted files and complete wipe them, such as photos, messages, call history, calendar & reminder, bookmark, etc..
- 1-click solution to free up storage space on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, by cleaning junk files, temporary files, massive photos, a bulk of large files and apps.
iMyFone Umate Pro offers a complete reset of your iPhone through the use of "Erase All Data." This function is user friendly and allows you to know your iPhone is completely safe to sell or trade to anyone.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your computer. Make sure it is a trusted computer and registered as such.
Step 2: Select "Erase All Data" tab, and hit “Erase” button.
Step 3: A warning box will come up and then you type "delete" as prompted into the box. Click “Erase Now” button to start.
Top 2 Eraser to Completely Reset iPhone: SafeWiper
Another good eraser on the market that allows you to completely reset iPhone is SafeWiper. SafeWiper offers the ability to manage data, compress photos, and completely erase all data on three separate levels, including low, medium, and high. This software has the ability to erase keystroke cache, photos, messages, call history, apps, and several other key pieces of content.
SafeWiper offers the ability to either erase all data or deleted files, offering the peace of mind that data is completely and totally deleted. Once the software is downloaded and connected to your iPhone, you simply run the scanning software to receive an analysis of the data available. Once you view the data on your iPhone, you may choose what you want to delete and at what level. The program supports all iPhone up to, including the iPhone 6s, iPod Touch and even the iPad.
iMyFone Umate Pro or SafeWiper?
Both products have numerous benefits to the user. However the question remains as to which is better and more inclusive.
- While Safewiper offers the ability to erase all files or just the deleted files, it does not offer the one click options to manage your iPhone and optimize its space. In addition, it does not provide the option to Erase Private Data. iMyFone Umate Pro offers this and much more.
- iMyFone offers the ability to choose which data should be permanently deleted while allowing the user to maintain other data. It digs deeper to help the user determine what is deemed private data that must be erased while the iPhone continues to remain in his or her possession.
- The iMyFone appears to be a bit more user friendly, providing easily to click lists of data as opposed to labeled thumbnails. Finally, the one click option of the iMyFone allows a user to manage their iPhone without being required to analyze every file on the iPhone.