The default apps on the iPhone are good tools that make your iPhone function better. However, in most cases, we don’t use all of these apps, and they are just filling up our free and precious storage. The home screen of the iPhone also looks clustered and messy. Deleting default apps on iPhone is possible and can make your phone look and function better! It’s great to know that you can delete default apps on iPhone, but let’s see how to do it and which are the best methods.
How to Delete Default Apps on iPhone iOS 13
The ability to remove default apps is one of the hugest changes Apple made since the introduction of iOS 13. iOS 13 allows the deletion of default apps on the iPhone, compared to let’s say Android device who forbid that. That is one of the perks for the iPhone users.
- Press and hold the app on the Home screen until all apps are jiggling.
- Tap “x” at the top right corner of the app and tap “Remove” to confirm. You can do it one by one.
- Press Home button to finish.
Default apps for the iPhone are apps like: Contacts, Stocks, iCloud Drive, Mail, Calculator, Weather, messages, calendar, FaceTime, Find My Friends, Notes, Podcasts, News, Maps, Music, Reminders, Voice Memo, iTunes Store, Home, Compass, iBook, etc..
If you want to manage your apps in the best way and delete huge number of apps or clean them to free up space all at once, we have a great tool you need to take into consideration.
How to Delete Default Apps on iPhone in Bulk
To manually delete default apps on iPhone, you need to delete one by one. Why not consider the one-stop method here, automatically deleting default apps on iPhone in bulk. It is much easy than the manual one.
iMyFone Umate Pro or iMyFone Umate Pro for Mac is regarded as the all-in-one solution for your iOS device for more space and better performance. It provides 1-click cleanup to thoroughly clean your iPhone. To automatically delete default apps on iPhone in bulk, you can run its “App” category in “1-Click Free Up Space” mode. All your iPhone apps will be found out and listed them. You can check unwanted default apps to delete together.
So how can we run iMyFone Umate Pro to delete default apps on iPhone?
Step 1: Download iMyFone Umate Pro on your computer and link your iPhone iOS 13 to it.
Step 2: Tap “Apps” on the home interface for a full analysis.
Step 3:All your iPhone apps will be listed there. Check the unwanted ones there and hit “Remove”.
What iMyFone Umate Pro Can Do for Your iPhone?
- Media Transfer: Massive Photos or videos can be transferred to computer. Once done, you can choose to delete them from iPhone. Videos can be managed according to different files types or files sizes.
- Photo Compressor: You can compress all photos on your iPhone to save at least 75% photo space. No visible quality will be damaged. You can back them up to computer first.
- Cache & Temp Cleaner: Do you notice that your iPhone is filled with much useless data? I suppose you may not. I think when connecting your iPhone to computer and launching iTunes, you would find much “Other” data. That’s all the useless data. “Junk Files” and “Temporary Files” will help you to thoroughly remove them. “Junk Files” is for free trial.
- WhatsApp Data Eraser: Simply delete WhatsApp messages or media on iPhone is not safe enough. Here you have the choice to permanently destroy the unwanted WhatsApp data and even your previously deleted chats will be inclusive.
- Deleted Files Eraser: You may delete something before. iMyFone can help you to find out those deleted data which are still under the risk of recovery and you can completely destroy them. When running this, the deleted SnapChat trace and fragments will be destroyed as well.
- Private Data Eraser: This is suitable for you if you want to permanently delete some unwanted data from your iPhone.