If you would like to keep your iPhone nice and clear, or you are selling it, wiping data is advisable. If you want to learn how to delete everything on iPhone 4 devices, then this is the guide for you. We will detail the safest and easiest ways for how to delete everything off your iPhone 4 and kept nice and safe.
Also, it will make sure that when items are deleted, they are gone permanently. No longer do you need to have half-deletions and the like – this solves that problem almost right away!
Part 1 How to Erase Everything on iPhone 4
These two methods that we are about to detail can be the easiest and most simplistic way to get your iPhone free and clear of the annoying information that you have stored on it at present. If you would like to sort this issue out, then try out both methods.
1 The Safest and Most Efficient Method
The safest and easiest method is to use the excellent iMyfone Umate Pro or iMyfone Umate Pro for Mac. It is regarded as one of the best iOS data erasers. With advanced overwriting technology, it will apply a permanent erasure with no chance of recovery even through the latest recovery tools.
Inside this tool is a simple ‘Erase All Data’ function that is quick, easy and does everything that you may need. This works very easy to remove all of your details. To make this work, you simply need 3 steps.
Step 1:Download iMyfone Umate Pro software, and connect your iPhone 4 to your computer using the USB cable provided. You will need to make sure that your device trusts the computer being used, so make sure you follow along with that.
Step 2: Once connected, you need to choose the ‘Erase All Data’ tab. Then, Hit ‘Erase’ button.
Step 3: Type “Delete” into the box for confirmation. Hit ‘Erase Now’ to begin the process.
2 The Simplest Method
The other method that is quite popular, though, is to use the ‘Reset’ function on your iPhone 4. If you would like to learn how to delete everything on iPhone 4 without any third party tools, then this will work in your favour.
- To delete everything from iPhone 4, head into your Settings tab.
- Then go to General, and look for ‘Reset’ towards the bottom of the options.
- Select ‘Erase all Content and Settings’.
- Then, hit ‘Erase iPhone’ in red writing and allow the phone to work through the process.
- 5.And you’re done!
- The methods depend entirely on what you wish to do. Deleting everything from iPhone using the Setting above found in the phone is simply but not permanent. It removes everything, as if you just got the phone out of the box – it’s clear totally. For storage space cleaning, it would be suitable to delete everything with it. But if you want to sell your iPhone 4 or give it away, it is not recommended as iPhone 4 cannot apply permanent erasure.
- With iMyfone Umate Pro you can choose the level of Erasure, high , medium and low level, depending on your actual needs. It allows you to be more simplistic in the level that you pick from and reduces the chances of going too far with deletion. We would recommend using this method if you want to erase something concerning personal data or private info. Erase feature of it can make sure zero chance of recovery. No worry for the private concern!
Part 2 Amazing Functions of iMyFone Umate Pro
This tool, though, has plenty of other useful features that you can put to the test. By making the most of this system you can easily give yourself access to a very powerful piece of kit. You’ll find that this system also offers functions like:
- The ability to find out and erase all deleted files. Even deleted content leaves behind a small footprint on your iPhone. Using this allows you to sidestep that footprint and instead remove it entirely, no chance of finding them back even with modern recovery tools. Let alone recovery. This leaves your iPhone totally, utterly clear of everything – it’s the most powerful cleansing possible.
- Get rid of private data like passwords that may have been mistakenly kept. Messages, photos, voice memo, Safari history and other private or personal data would leave on your iPhone. Simply delete them would not be the best choice. Permanent erasure provides 100% security of your personal data.
- One-Click clean-up system that makes it easier to get rid of the useless content on your iPhone, clearing up old apps and outdated, unused files, compressing or deleting massive photos, removing large files according to different file sizes, etc. No worry for important files would be deleted.
As you can see, this is a tool that has plenty of features. Either way, now you have full license to make sure that you can clear and remove information from your iPhone fully. If you have been wondering how to delete everything on iPhone 4, it’s never been easier.