Are you wondering how you might delete your iCloud account from your iOS 9 device, but you forgot your password? Is it even possible to delete your account without your password? Luckily, the answer is yes, and there are ways to do this without even having to jailbreak your phone. Read about these techniques in more detail below:
Remove iCloud Account without Password iOS 11/10/9/8/7 by Jailbreaking
You can just jailbreak your iPhone, then you can remove the iCloud account without a password. Here is an overview of how to use this method:
Step 1: Jailbreak your phone using Yalu jailbreak.
Step 2: Go to Cydia’s site and download iFile, iFirewall, and iCleaner. These are all tools that will help clear the passwords on your device.
Step 3: Use iFile to get rid of the passwords. In var/Keychains/, delete keychain-2.db. Then, the iCloud account will be removed from your iPhone/iPad without password.
Step 4: Restart your iPhone/iPad.
Step 5: Use iFireWall to deny all connections and block “com.apple.com” to avoid any interference from the network while you work. You can find this option in Settings.
Step 6: Use iCleaner to get rid of the iCloud Deamon in the first page of iCleaner.
Step 7: Restart your iPhone/iPad again.
Step 8: Go to the Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone on your device once it is awake again. You should notice that “Find My iPhone” is now turned off, which enables you to delete iCloud account from iPhone without password.
Step 9: Then, use iCleaner to reactivate iCloud Deamon and use Cydia to delete iFirewall. Reboot your device again.
Step 10:Go to Settings > iCloud and sign it with new iCloud ID and password. As the previous accounts are removed with unofficial tactics, an error message "Server can’t establish connection" may pop up. If so, try it again until it works.
Step 11: Turn on Find My iPhone for this new account.
Step 12: Go to iCloud.com on computer or iPhone. Choose your device and tap Play Sound to make sure a new connection was created.
Step 13: If your device rings, tap Erase iPhone.
Step 14: When the erasing bar is reaching the end and gets stuck, restore iPhone/iPad using DFU mode.
By this way, you can delete iCloud account without password on iOS 11/10/9/8/7.
Permanently Delete iPhone Data and iCloud iOS11/10/9/8/7
One way to delete your iCloud account without a password is to erase all of the information on your iPhone permanently. You can do this safely and securely with an iPhone eraser called iMyFone Umate Pro for Win or for Mac.
Unlike with manually removal, using Umate Pro allows you to make your data unrecoverable. This is especially useful if you plan on selling or giving away your iPhone/iPad. If you want the extra security of no one being able to access your personal details—including whatever iCloud media you had on your iPhone—using Umate Pro is a good idea.
iMyFone Umate Pro Using Steps:
Note: For permanently deleting iCloud Account, make sure "Find My iPhone" should be turned off.
(1) Download and install Umate Pro on your computer, then connect your iPhone to your computer.
(2) Open Umate Pro and choose erase mode from the left sidebar, like Erase All Data. Click Erase when the next screen comes up.
(3) Choose the security level that you want. Now type “Delete” into the text box to confirm that you want to permanently delete the private data on your iPhone, then click Erase Now.
This basically resets it to factory settings, but with no chance of recovery.
More of Umate Pro’s Features:
- Delete all data and make it impossible for even hackers to recover your info.
- Select private messages, contacts, call history, notes, photos, videos, WhatsApp chats, etc. to permanently erase.
- Permanently wipe private fragments that 3rd-party apps leave behind.
- Find and remove files that are still lurking in your storage that you thought you had deleted.
- Recommended to use especially when you want to protect private data from stollen - MacWorld, iPhoneinCanada, APPKED, etc.
A Useful Video to Delete iCloud Account without Password iOS 9
Do you need a video to walk you through the process of deleting your iCloud account on iOS 9 without a password? This video explains how to turn off Find My iPhone and delete your iCloud account, even if you forgot your password: