An iOS 10.3 device comes in use when we have plenty of good apps installed. Your device can lag a bit in a row, and why would it do that? It’s just because of the huge space used by the iOS 10.3 apps. You might want to free up some space so you can add your favorable contents.
Apps can be easily downloaded, installed and uninstalled in any iOS device. But you might want to choose the most convenient and easy method to do so.
3 Methods to Delete Apps on iOS 10.3
1. Delete iOS 10.3 Apps from iPhone/iPad
(1) You can remove apps iOS 10.3 straight from your device in the home screen.
- Long press the icon of the specific app you want to delete. The apps will start jiggling and a little cross shaped dialog will appear on all apps.
- Press the cross and you will have the iOS 10.3 app removed.
(2) Or you can delete iOS 10.3 apps directly from the Settings.
- Go to Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage > Manage Storage.
- All the installed apps will be listed there, just click on one app and select Delete App.
2. Delete Apps on iOS 10.3 via iTunes
Step 1: Connect your iOS 10.3 device to the computer where you already have iTunes installed.
Step 2: Launch iTunes. Click on the device icon when iTunes detects your device. Click on “Apps” from the left sidebar.
Step 3: All the "Home Screens" will be shown there. Double click on the specific home screen where the apps you want to delete locates.
Step 4: Click on the app you want to delete and then click on the "x" icon at the top left corner.
Step 5: Click on "Apply" at the bottom. Then the app will be removed from iOS 10.3 device.
3. Delete Apps on iOS 10.3 in Bulk
If you expect a more convenient and efficient method to delete iOS apps, here is the best choice for you. As one of the best iOS 10.3 cleaners, iMyFone iOS Cleaner or iMyFone iOS Cleaner for Mac certainly provides the facility of deleting those unwanted iOS 10.3 apps selectively in bulk.
"I was really impressed with iMyFone iOS Cleaner. Space-saving apps are a famously scammy category. It’s great to see one that over delivered on its promises. It managed to. save me over 15 GB of space. -- Dave LeClair from MakeUseOf"
3 Steps to Delete Apps on iOS 10.3 in Bulk
Step 1: Just connect your iPhone/iPad with the computer in which iMyFone iOS Cleaner is installed.
Step 2: Launch the software and click on "Quick Scan" button to let it analyze your iPhone. When it finishes, it will show you how much space can be cleaned on your device.
Step 3: Click "Clean" beside Apps and it will list all theapps on your iDevice. Check the unwanted apps and hit Remove to start the deleting process. The apps and app data included will be removed from your device.
What iMyFone iOS Cleaner Can Do for You?
That’s not the end, iMyFone iOS Cleaner have many more benefits too, apart from deleting apps on iOS 10.3. It is regarded as all-in-one solution for space saving and private protection.
- Free trial of Junk Files - Totally clear all app cache, crash logs, cookies, corrupted files, temp files from iOS 10.3 to save space and boost up iOS 10.3.
- Losslessly compress iOS 10.3 photos to save 75% photo space.
- Back up photos/videos/audio files to computer and mass delete from iOS 10.3.
- 1-click to remove all unwanted apps on iOS 10.3 together.
- 100% Unrecoverable - All the erased data by iMyFone cannot be retrieved with any recovery tool.
- Permanently delete messages, contacts, photos & videos, call history, notes, Safari history/cookies/cache, WhatsApp chats, WeChat data, etc. on iOS 10.3.
- Previously deleted files can be found out and permanently erased from iOS 10.3.
- Incomplete fragments of third-party apps can be completely destroyed to protect privacy created.
- Permanently reset iOS 10.3 to factory default, especially when you want to sell old iPhone.