iMessages are definitely among the best features in iOS devices. You can use iMessages for seamless communication with your family and friends, and the latest iOS 11 has made iMessage even better. You can do much more than just send simple messages: share media, play games, send animations and so on.
If you want to buy a new iPhone 8/iPhone 7S/iPhone 7S Plus, it is important to know that iMessages in your old iPhone probably be a threat to your privacy. However do not let that be a worry, for you can easily avoid all that by periodically deleting old iMessages.
How to Delete Old iMessages on iPhone
On iOS devices, you can delete old iMessages to save up on space as well as to protect your privacy. The steps to do this are as follows:
- Open the iMessage thread whose messages you want to delete.
- Now press and hold on any message in the thread and then click on ‘More’. When you do that, the particular message will be selected and you will now be able to select all other messages in the thread too.
- Tap and select all the messages that want to delete, and then click on the ‘Trash’ icon at the bottom to delete them.
- You can also delete all messages in the thread by clicking on ‘Delete All’ at the top.
Permanently Erase All Current iMessages & Previously Deleted Old iMessages
You can easily erase all your iMessages from iPhone with just a few clicks with iMyFone Umate Pro or iMyFone Umate Pro for Mac. It can be used for deleting all the iMessages, SMS as well as attachments in your iPhone.
That is not all- if you have previously deleted any iMessages from your iPhone, then chances are that recovery is still possible. Umate Pro can also erase those previously deleted messages as well, the erased messages cannot recovery by any data recovery software.
Features of Umate Pro
The default method for deleting iMessages does not remove them permanently. In case your iPhone ever falls into the wrong hands- there are ways to recover those messages with tools. However, with Umate Pro, you can ensure that something like this will not happen.
- Erase Private Data: This mode is capable of erasing your messages and even SMS attachments. It will ensure that your private information is completely removed from your device, and there is no chance of recovery even with the best recovery tools. Your private information or messages are secured even if there is a change in device ownership.
- Erase Deleted Files: The reality is that if you have already deleted messages from your iPhone using the common method, then the messages can be recovered. However, with “Erase Deleted File” mode, you are sure that they can be gone for good. The iMyFone Umate Pro has the capability of showing all these previously deleted files. What you need to do is to erase these shown deleted files which will give it no chance of recovery even if someone tries with recovery tools.
- Win thousands of loyal users every year and receive lots of positive reviews