Most of you that use mail on your iPhone have probably noticed how arduous it is to delete either old or useless messages; an Archive icon might be there by default but using it requires intuition or guidance.
Consequently, most iPhone have hidden the delete button replacing it with an archive option, making it difficult for most users. Alternatively, you can pass by the ‘account’ section then the ‘All main’ folder to delete your messages finally! Always keep in mind that the messages cannot get removed in a single inbox, the main reasons why people usually want to delete messages from their iPhone system is that it fills up the storage space, therefore making it hard for your device to operate well.
How to Erase Emails on iPhone
- Launch ‘Mail’ app on iPhone.
- Go to ‘Inbox’ or mail folder you want to delete emails from.
- Click ‘Edit’ at the top right corner.
- Check unwanted emails one by one and tap ‘Trash’ at the bottom right corner.
- Tap ‘Trash Selected Messages’ to confirm and start the process.
How to Erase All Emails on iPhone Easily
- Go to ‘Settings’ where you will find ‘Mail, Contacts and Calendar’, hence select an account that you might want to delete.
- Add the account that you have deleted back, the good news is that old messages and attachments will be gone for good.
All-in-One Solution for Space Saving & Privacy Protection
Some users want to erase emails on iPhone simply for saving more free space for iPhone, while others erase multiple emails on iPhone to protect email privacy from being stolen by bad guys. You will be happy to access iMyFone Umate Pro or iMyFone Umate Pro for Mac which is regarded as all-in-one solution to save space and protect privacy.
It relieves you from all the stress of trying to tackle with your device issues with just a click, which ends up clearing your iDevices storage system and that includes erasing emails on iPhone, and much more. It is entirely compatible with the iOS 10 and iPhone 7 devices, and it also offers an exclusive protection system.
Make Your iPhone Clean, Secure and Fast to Use
Subsequently, ‘Not enough storage’ is one of the dreaded phrases by most iPhone user, iMyFone Umate Pro provides you with 1-click method to restore available storage space.
- Clear hidden junks and temporary files left behind by deleted apps.
- Compress massive photos losslessly or delete photos to reclaim 75%+ photo space.
- Large files can be managed according to different file sizes.
- Transfer photos or videos to computer so as to release much more free space.
- Apps can be managed once in bulk.
To ccompletely clean your iPhone, it just needs 3 simple steps.
3 Erase Modes to Erase Data Permanently from Your iPhone
Most iPhone users need to know that simply deleting anything on iPhone just make the files invisible, but there is still possible to recover. Even when you erase emails on iPhone from trash box, they are still suffering risk of being retrieved. It is not safe enough to delete the data.
However, erase features provided by iMyFone Umate Pro can keep erased data 100% safe since the original data is being destroyed.
• Erasing All Data: iMyFone is best suitable for you if you want to delete all data permanently, and that includes all everything in your storage system including emails. You can permanently delete emails from iPhone instead of simply deleting them.
• Erasing Private Data: We all have private information stored on our devices, and no one would appreciate it if they pop up out of nowhere, iMyFone guarantees the security of your personal information if you run the erasing.
Steps to Permanently Erase Data on iPhone
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to computer and open iMyFone Umate Pro.
Step 2: Go to "Erase Private Data" and hit "Scan" button.
Step 3: Preview and select the specific data and then hit "Erase Now" button.
Step 4: Type "delete" into the box to confirm.
Substantially, this utility digs dip into your device checking out into every nook and cranny of either existing or previously deleted files; it enables you to select the required file and remove it from the system permanently.
All in all, iMyFone confirms 100% of unrecoverable data with an unforeseeable chance of recovery by overwriting the mixed-up data and rendering it irreversible.