There are so many reasons why you may need to erase photos from iPhone. If not for any other thing, your iPhone storage space starts getting filled out and begin to slow down your iPhone speed causing it to become sluggish. In this case, you may just have to erase photos to make things better. Deleting photos from your device is easy and in this article, we shall explore the various options.
How to Deleting Individual Photo from iPhone
This involves deleting them one by one. The following are the steps:
Step 1 launch photo application.
Step 2 Tap each photo you want to delete.
Step 3 Tap trash icon.
Step 4 Tap “Delete Photo” and your photos will be deleted from your iPhone.
How to Delete Multiple Photos from iPhone
Instead of deleting photos individually, you can delete them at once. The following are the steps involved:
Step 1 Launch Photos app.
Step 2 Tap on the “Photos” app.
Step 3 Go to Moments and tap “Select” button to select all photos in the Moment.
Step 4 Then tap on “Trash” icon at the bottom right to delete from your photo library.
Note that it is important to clear your recently deleted folder else you will have to wait for 30 days for the photos to get off your iPhone.
Is Simple Deletion Enough for Erasing Photos from iPhone?
The answer to the question above is NO. Simple deletion is really not enough because it does not permanently erase these photos from your iPhone and the implication is that it can always be retrieved with data recovery tools. This is not good for your privacy and document security.
How to Erase All Photos on iPhone Permanently
iMyFone Umate Pro can erase all kinds of photos no matter how it is presented and thus keeping you safe from data thieves while protecting your privacy. With it, you can erase current private photos, erase already deleted photos, erase Whatsapp photos and photos that are attached to SMS.
Using the Umate Pro is very easy and requires just some few steps as seen below:
Step 1: Run the program on your PC and connect your iPhone device to it.
Step 2: Go to the “Erase Private Data” tab or “Erase Deleted Files” tab and scan your iPhone.
Step 3: Preview and select the photos to erase and click on the “Erase Now” button, then your photos will be erased from your device completely.
What Other Things Can You Achieve with the Umate Pro?
The Umate pro is a versatile program which tends to give iPhone users a complete control of their device. It is a tool every iOS device user should have handy in order to ensure a smooth running of their device. The following summarize why you should embrace the Umate pro
- Capable of deleting temporary, junk files and other unwanted files with just one click.
- Capable of compressing photos to increase your storage space so that your device can run smoothly.
- You can also use it to export photos to your computer to back them up before deleting them on your device.
- Capable of mass deleting videos, apps and photos on your device.
- When you have already deleted files by normal deletion, Umate Pro is capable of scanning your device, identifying the deleted files and erasing them permanently.
- Capable of erasing Whatsapp messages, contacts, call history, messages, photo, video, notes among others.
- If you want to restore your device as new especially before you sell it off, Umate Pro is capable of erasing all data to protect your privacy from data criminals.