Do you know that you can delete pre-installed apps on iOS 10? Have you ever asked for the reasons why Apple has all of a sudden started granting iPhone users the permission to deleted pre-installed/stock apps on their phones? We have come to understand the inevitable need to erase iPhone apps, and we have identified the reasons why you ought to delete apps on your iPhone to include:
- Lack of memory space to save relevant files.
- Unneeded and unused apps occupying storage space.
- Pilling up of completed adventure games and apps you never used.
- Apps with huge cached contents.
- Possibility of privacy leak from private apps like notes, calendar entries and journals.
All the above reasons require immediate erasing of such apps from your iPhone.
How to Uninstall an App on iPhone; Is the App Data Really Deleted?
There are two ways to delete an app from iPhone; either by deleting it from the Home screen or deleting it from Settings.
The following is how to delete an iPhone app from the Home screen.
Step 1: Select the app you want to delete by clicking and holding on it for a while. After some time, the apps on the screen will start wobbling and an "X" will appear next to the apps, click on the X.
Step 2: You will be prompted to click on "Delete" to confirm your request. Once you click on Delete, the app will be uninstalled.
Uninstalling an iPhone app can be done in several ways as we have discussed above, but ensuring that the App data and cached files are permanently erased from your iPhone cannot be achieved through this means. Hence, this becomes a problem to address.
How to Bulk Delete Multiple Apps on iPhone?
Do you think that manually deleting apps on iPhone is very safe? Definitely not, because cached content, app logs and residual files can still be left behind when the parent app has been uninstalled. However, there is a way out of this danger - iMyfone iPhone Data Eraser or iMyfone iPhone Data Eraser for Mac.
With the function of “1-Click Free Up Space”, you can recover your iPhone storage space in a blink of an eye. Umate Pro employs over 25advanced analytical technologies to scan and list out apps that you no longer use or need, their cached files and app logs. Hence, after using Umate Pro by following the under listed steps, your iPhone will recover enough storage space.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your PC using a cable, and launch Umate Pro on your PC.
Step 2: Scan your iPhone for Full Space Saving Analysis.
Step 3: Tab on the "Clean" button option under Apps to release the storage space by deleting such apps.
Step 4: Tab on the "Clean" button option under “Junk Files” and “Temporary Files” to clear up all cached content, app logs etc.
How to Erase App on iPhone Permanently?
Do you still worry about the residuals of deleted message, browser history, emails and other personal Apps like WhatsApp? Worry no more because with Umate Pro, you can erase these files completely and permanently. All you need to do in order to accomplish this fit is to follow these steps listed below:
Step 1: Select "Erase Private Files" tab, and click on "Scan" to proceed.
Step 2: All the personal data will be listed after the scan; you can preview them before erasing them permanently.
Step 3: Select the files you would like to delete and click on "Erase Now" button to start the process.
Step 4: You will be requested to type in "delete" in a box, and to choose a security level.
Step 5: Once you have chosen the security level, you can click on "Erase Now" once again to complete the process.
At the end of the processes of erasing iPhone App data, your iPhone App files will be permanently erased beyond recovery. For example, if you have selected the WhatsApp messages and attachments to be erased, then these files will gone forever, no data recovery software can recover them.
iMyfone Umate Pro has several interesting and catchy features that are worth mentioning in this write-up, which would help you to meet other needs of your iPhone. The salient features include:
- Four erasing options: You can regain or restore your iPhone's performance to maximum through Umate's four data erasing options. These options include 1-Click to free up space, erase all data, erase deleted files and erase private data.
- Preview and selectively erase files: iMyfone Umate Pro offers users the privilege to preview scanned and listed files before selectively or generally deleting them. With this feature, you can unselect files you do not want to delete and retain them in your storage space.
- Erase previously deleted files: This program can scan and discover previously deleted files that still have their residuals in your iPhone and erase these files permanently.
- Erase all types of files: iMyfone Umate Pro can scan and list all forms of useless files, needless files, junk files, temp files, browser history, cached files, cookies and other files and delete them in one click.
- 100% private and unrecoverable: All files deleted using Umate Pro can never be recovered by any data recovery tool.