Many people want to know how to erase videos permanently and get more storage. Here are several effective tips which are available for people.
Where Are Videos Stored on iPhone 7/8?
- Videos that are taken by Camera app will be stored on the Photos app.
- Other videos will be stored in Videos app, including synced video from computer or iTunes, downloaded videos, etc.
Tip 1: Format Your iPhone 7/8 to Erase Videos
Formatting the iPhone 7/8 can be considered as another method available for the people to delete all the videos in a straightforward manner. In order to format your iPhone 7/8, you need to go to Settings and click on Erase all iPhone data. You should also keep in mind that this method would delete all the data files stored in your iPhone 7/8 along with videos. Therefore, it is better to take a backup of everything before you try this method. You can backup your data via iCloud or iTunes. Only when you get backups, then you can reset your iPhone.
Step 1: Tap the main Settings icon.
Step 2: Select General on the resulting menu.
Step 3: Tap the Reset button at the bottom of the next page.
Step 4: Tap the blue Erase All Content and Settings option near the top.
Tip 2: Backup and Permanently Erase Videos from iPhone 7/8
Using iMyFone TunesMate iPhone Transfer to erase videos can be considered as a straightforward method available for the people to get rid of videos in their iPhones.
iMyFone TunesMate Key Features:
- Transfer music/photos/videos from iPhone/iPad/iPod to PC/iTunes, vice versa.
- Mass Delete music/photos/videos from iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- Both purchased and non-purchased media files can be transferred between iDevice and iTunes.
- Support almost all iOS media files: Music, Playlists, Movies, Camera Roll, Photo Library, Podcasts, iTunes U, TV Shows, Audio-books and more.
Steps to Delete iPhone Videos Using iMyFone TunesMate
Step 1: Install the software on your computer and connect your iPhone to it with USB cable.
Step 2: Hit "Videos" tab on the top bar.
Step 3: You can preview first and then select the files.
Step 4: Hit "Delete" button to delete them! (Note: if want to back up firstly, choose the "Export" option to export the selected videos to PC/iTunes. )
If you are worrying about your private videos will be leaked or struggling with limited storage space in iPhone 7/8, you should try to erase videos from iPhone without hesitation, you can think about using iMyFone Umate Pro, it is a perfect tool that can protect your privacy and free up sapce. You would definitely love the impressive features that it has got.