Your iPhone has been a great companion, and you have used it to take some pictures. You have downloaded many photos, and some were sent to you by friends. Now, without you realizing it, all these photos have eaten up your storage space, and you could no longer save more. What would you do now?
The first thing that came to your mind was to mass delete photos. We are going to discuss it in this piece.
How to Mass Delete Photos from iPhone
1 Mass Delete Photos from iPhone with iMyFone Umate Pro
iMyfone Umate Pro is a software program designed to effectively help with photo deletion from iPhone whenever the need arises. Umate Pro will ensure that all photos you wish to delete are the ones that will be permanently removed from your iDevice, there is no way to recover your photos after erasing by iMyFone Umate Pro. Below are few of the great features of Umate Pro.
Features of iMyFone Umate Pro
- Permanently Erase Photos: Deleted photos might still hiding in your device which can be recovered with a recovery tool. However, using Umate Pro will ensure that all these photos are deleted without a chance of recovery.
- Preview and Select: With Umate Pro, you have the chance to view all your photos and select the particular ones you do not need, then delete them at a go.
- Photo Compression: Umate Pro can compress the size of each of your photo so that you can save enough space without having to delete too many photos.
- Export Photos to Computer: The software can also be used to export photos from iPhone to the Computer.
- A great amount of professional software review sites recommend iMyFone Umate Pro to protect privacy, including MacWorld, iPhoneinCanada, APPKED, etc.
How to Mass Delete Photos from iPhone
Step 1: First, launch iMyFone Umate Pro and connect your iPhone via a USB cable.
Step 2: Click on Erase Private Data mode to scan the photos on your iPhone.
Step 3: Select photos you want deleted and click on Erase Now button.
That is it. Once you complete the steps, your photos will be deleted permanently from your iPhone.
How to Mass Erase Deleted Photos from iPhone
Deleted photos in iPhone are actually not completely deleted. They are still on the device and can be recovered. However, completely erasing them can be done by using a powerful software like Umate Pro. Follow the steps below.
Step 1: With a USB cable, connect your iPhone to your computer.
Step 2: From different modes on display, select Erase Deleted Files Mode and scan your device.
Step 3: Umate Pro will show the deleted files, preview and select for permanent deletion.
Step 4: Confirm the deletion by imputing Delete into the dialog box, then click on Erase Now button.
Step 5: Then Umate Pro will erase all the previously deleted photos you selected.
2 How to Mass Delete Photos from iPhone with Photos app
You can use the Photos app on your iPhone to mass delete the photos you want. Use these steps.
Step 1: Bring on the Photos app and tap the Camera Roll.
Step 2: Click the Select button located at the upper-right corner of the screen.
Step 3: Click on each photo you want to delete.
Step 4: Click on the trash can icon.
Step 5: Click on Delete XX Photos to erase all.
3 How to Mass Delete Photos from iPhone with Image Capture on Mac
Using the Image Capture app, you can mass delete your photos on Mac. Follow the steps below.
Step 1: Open the Image Capture on your Mac.
Step 2: Choose photos you want to delete and then click on the Delete button.
Step 3: Then click Delete to confirm.
4 How to Mass Delete Photos from iPhone with Windows Explorer
You can also use Window Explorer to mass delete your photos, but no guarantee of permanent deletion.
Step 1: Open My Computer/This Computer at your PC.
Step 2: Then click on Your iPhone Name > Internal Storage > DCIM, here you can access the photos on your iPhone.
Step 3: Preview the photos and right-click those you want to delete and click Delete.