Are you irritated with the unused apps on your iPhone? Well, you’ll be happy to know that you can get rid of them now. In this article, we will tell you how you can offload unused apps from your iPhone is a few easy steps. Read on to know more.
If you’re working on your iPhone’s storage management, you must have noticed an option in your Settings – “offload unused apps”. This new inbuilt feature allows you to free the storage space in your iPhone in a more effective way. You can now eliminate all the used apps from your iPhone using the feature without touching the important documents and data (contacts, photos, music, etc.) in your phone. You can also automatically delete apps on iPhone using this
Method 1: Uninstall Unused Apps Manually
To uninstall unused apps by picking them one by one, follow the steps mentioned below:
Method 2: Uninstall Unused Apps Automatically
You can also offload unused apps from your iPhone by enabling the “offload app” feature which automatically removes unused apps that are eating your iPhone’s storage space. Follow the steps mentioned below to enable the automatically offload feature:
However, this method is not recommended as sometimes, the iPhone ends up removing apps that you use occasionally.
Method 3: Offload Unused Apps Using iTunes
If you feel comfortable using iTunes for all your iPhone related chores, then here’s how you can offload unused apps from your iPhone using iTunes. Follow the steps mentioned below:
Method 4: Offload Unused Apps Using iMyFone Umate Pro
If you want to get rid of unused third-party apps such as WhatsApp, Kik, Wechat etc. or erase iPhone data permanently, then here’s a quick fix to make life easy for you – the ultimate iMyFone Umate Pro. Whether you have an iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus or iOS 11.3, you can use this app to permanently erase data and guard your privacy.
- Erases unwanted data and offload used apps in a single click.
- Cleans up your iPhone’s storage and make it fast.
- Ensures that the data and files are permanently deleted and are unrecoverable.
- Erases third-party apps fragments like Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, Skype, etc.
- Erases iPhone data – call history, Safari browser history, videos, photos, etc.
Follow these simple steps to offload apps on iPhone that are eating up your storage space:
- Connect your iPhone to your laptop or desktop using the USB cable.
- Using iMyFone Umate Pro’s “1-Click Free Up Space” feature, choose “Apps” to scan your iPhone for a thorough space saving analysis. The software comes with over 25 analyzing tools and technologies.
- 3. The final step involves cleaning up your storage. All you require to do is click the “Clean” button of Apps to be cleaned and then choose the Apps you want to remove.
To conclude, there are several different ways to offload apps. If you do not have time to manage your iPhone storage, or your storage lacks of space urgently, it’s convenient to offload apps in iPhone Settings. However, iMyFone Umate Pro can offload apps in batches, what you need to do is choose the unwanted apps then easily removing them by simple clicks.