Your iPhone is not quite different from your PC and even when Apple paints a picture of being unique, they are still a smartphone after all. An iDevice (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch) can do what your computer does, at least to some extent. For that simple reason, one will realize that your iPhone can be hacked just like your PC. Some features that come with the phone also make it prone to hacking.
The scariest part is that many iPhone users still don’t know the gravity of what I’m saying. iPhone is undoubtedly one of hacker’s favorite gadget. So how to protect your iPhone from hackers? Don’t worry, here’s the key.
Things You Should Know about iPhone Hackers
Here are things you should know about before get to the part of how to protect your iPhone form hackers. It would help you better knowing your iPhone and the hackers, so you can know what can you do to get rid of it.
1. Situations that Could Lead to Your iPhone Been Hacked
Every iPhone is vulnerable to been hacked. One of the causal agents or tools for this is the Intel bug. A report was released on the Independent Newspaper. The report talked about our iPhone been vulnerable to major bugs such as Intel bugs. This ultimately means that your sensitive information that you have on your iPhone can be hacked.
- If you carelessly drop it in a place (without putting your passcode) that someone else could easily pick it up.
- You leave your wi-fi on when it's not in use.
- Remembering passwords – when you allow your iPhone to remember passwords, it can leave your iPhone vulnerable.
- Clicking on an unknown link.
- Not keeping watch on SMS attacks or Virus.
2. What're the Hackers Aiming for?
There are so many reasons why hackers would want to hack your iPhone. While some are in search of sensitive information on it, some other hackers just want to destroy your iDevice completely. Here are some of the reasons.
- To retrieve your account details.
- See/read some of your sensitive information.
- Destroying your device completely.
3. Some Tips to Help Keep Your iPhone Safe
Here are some of the tips to help you keep your iPhone safe from the claws of hackers.
- Never click on an unknown link – don’t let your curiosity get the best of you.
- Don’t allow your iDevice to remember the password.
- Watch out for SMS attack and Virus.
- Turn off your Wi-Fi when it’s not in use.
- Learn to lock your iPhone with a passcode.
Is it safe enough to protect your iPhone by doing it? Definitely not. So is there any permanent way could help you on how to protect your iPhone from hackers? Yes. Keep reading and you will see.
The Safest Way on How to Protect Your iPhone from Hackers
When we are talking about how to protect your iPhone from hackers here, we are talking about a better to protect your iPhone safer. It’s going to help you protect the most important data and files on your iPhone by deleting them permanently with iMyFone Umate Pro.
Some iPhone user might think that deleting messages and other sensitive information would help do the trick and finally protect them from the evil vale of hackers. Sorry to burst your bubble but you need something stronger, you need a software that can help you delete these messages ‘permanently’. Because your manually deleted data could be recovered by means and there are some data you couldn’t just delete manually.
With iMyFone Umate Pro,
- It would keep your private data and files safe by erasing them completely out of your iPhone.
- It can help you find out the deleted files and erase them permanently without recovery.
- It will help you erase the sensitive data you left on third-party apps which is vulnerable.
- It has the highest security level to make sure your data is overwritten and destroyed.
How iMyFone Umate Pro protect your iPhone:
Step 1: Download and launch the program. Connect your iPhone to it.
Step 2: Click the Erase Private Data tab that will appear on the screen, then click ‘Scan’ to allow Umate start the whole scanning process.
Step 3: Once the scanning is done, iMyFone Umate Pro will list all your private data, and that includes photos, messages and call history etc. At this point, you should have selected a private file which you’d like to erase. Click on the Erase Now button to delete.
Step 4: Type ‘delete’ into the text box to confirm. Not to worry, if you’d like to change the security level, you can always go ahead and do that.
Step 5: Once you confirm your action, you will also need to click the Erase Now button to erase the private data.
- If you want to find out your deleted files and erase them all, you can choose the Erase Deleted Files mode.
- If you need to erase some sensitive data on third-party apps, choose Erase Private Fragment.
- If you want to erase all the data on your iPhone when you need to sell it or give it away or just want a new start, you can choose the Erase All Data mode.
- If you need to manage your storage on your iPhone, you can try the 1-Click Free up Space, it will surprise you.
If you would like to protect yourselves from the hackers, you should try out our tips but make sure to get the tool as it will help you get rid of some files for good. Make sure your confidential information gone permanently and no means could ever access it. It is the safest way on how to protect your iPhone from hackers. Try it now.