With increasing passwords and IDs, one can easily forgot some crucial IDs or passwords. It’s not a big deal if you forgot the IDs for some inactive accounts. But things will get awful if you forgot Apple ID, as Apple uses the same ID across all the devices. Whatever the reason, it doesn’t matter if you’ve forgotten your Apple ID or password - you can reset iPhone without Apple ID anyway.
- Way 1. Using iTunes to Reset iPhone without Apple ID
- Way 2. Using 3rd-Party Tool to Completely Reset iPhone without Apple ID
- 1. Reset Apple ID Password from iPhone Setting
- 2. Reset Apple ID Password by Using Apple’s Support System
When Find My iPhone is Off
When Find My iPhone is Off
Way 1. Using iTunes to Reset iPhone without Apple ID
If you don’t want to mess with finding your Apple ID and you simply want to reset your phone as soon as possible, there’s a way to factory reset iPhone without Apple ID, when Find My iPhone is Off:
- Just in case you change your mind (or something goes wrong), back up your iPhone first.
- Put your iPhone in recovery mode by connecting it to your computer, launching iTunes, and then force restarting the iPhone.
- Click on the device tab and go to the Summary section on iTunes and click where it says Restore iPhone.
- Click Restore.
- Now you just follow the on-screen directions and wait. Be careful not to turn your phone off while it is resetting.
Way 2. Using 3rd-Party Tool to Completely Reset iPhone without Apple ID
Have you heard of iMyFone Umate Pro iPhone Data Eraser? Well, this data erasing tool makes it much easier to reset iPhone wihtout Apple ID. To perform reset iPhone, iMyFone has the "Erase All Data" feature to erase iPhone in a moment. Not only that, but it will ensure all erased iOS data 100% unrecoverable.
Unlike normal factory reset which just makes data invisible, when you wipe your iPhone with Umate Pro, it is unrecoverable and undone. This means that your private data will be removed completely and all your secrets will be safe.
How to Factory Reset iPhone without Apple ID Permanently?
Note: For resetting iPhone without Apple ID, firstly, you should make sure that "Find my iPhone" is turned off.
Step 1: Download and install iMyFone Umate Pro on your computer. Connect your iPhone to computer with a USB cable.
Step 2: In Umate Pro, click the Erase All Data tab. Click Erase.
Step 3: Select your security level, type “delete” into the box to confirm, and click Erase Now.
Please note that your data and even IDs will be permanently deleted if you do this. It will be unrecoverable, even by any special hacking tools.
So there are many methods for resetting iPhone without an Apple ID, but using Umate Pro is the more thorough. Not only is it easy, but your privacy will be protected because you will be permanently deleting the data on your phone.
Key Features of Umate Pro
- Completely reset iPhone to secure data, when selling, recycling, or donating your iPhone.
- Preview and Selectively erase private messages, contact, call logs, photos & videos, WhatsApp, Wechat, Kik, Viber and many more.
- Permanently erase files that you previously deleted manually. So deleted data cannot be retrieved again.
- Incomplete traces and fragments left by third-party apps (Facebook, Youtube, Snapchat etc.)will be thoroughly cleared to avoid privacy leak.
- Free trial to totally clear all cached data, junk and temporary files from iPhone to release space and boost up iPhone.
1. Reset Apple ID Password from iPhone Setting
First, let’s say that you want to find your Apple ID password anyway for some other reason. How do you find it? It is actually very simple. Just follow these steps:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone and tap [your name] on the top of the options.
- You will see Password & Security. Tap it.
- In the next interface, tap on Change Password, you will be asked for the 6-digt passcode.
- After the step 3, enter your new Apple ID password.
- Then confirm the password, that's it!
You can also reset your password by going to the Apple ID website, and clicking on where it says “Forgot Apple ID or password?” Follow the on-screen instructions from there in order to reset your password.
2. Find Your Apple ID Back
For the benefit of all readers, it is essential to define an Apple ID. It is a unique signature used by the owners of Apple devices to access their data on apps affiliated with Apple such as iCloud, the Apple Store, Apple Music and iTunes, etc. it is an email address that has been chosen by the user to manage their Apple account.
If you have forgotten your previous id, you will be shut out of many essential Apple services and apps. You can attempt to recover your Apple ID by accessing the support services on Apple.com.
Step 1. On your device, locate the Find Apple ID page on any browser. Then click on "Forgot Apple ID or password?"
Step 2. On the next page, click on "look it up".
Step 3. You will find a form that must be completed to proceed. Complete the form by entering your first and last name and email address. Then click on Continue button.
It will show you the Apple ID in the next webpage: