With increasing passwords and IDs, one can easily forgot some crucial IDs or passwords. It’s not a big deal if you forgot the IDs for some inactive accounts. But things will get awful if you forgot Apple ID, as Apple uses the same ID across all the devices. Whatever the reason, it doesn’t matter if you’ve forgotten your Apple ID or password - you can reset iPhone without Apple ID anyway.
- Way 1. Using 3rd-Party Tool to Completely Reset iPhone without Apple ID
- Way 2. Using iTunes to Reset iPhone without Apple ID
- 1. Reset Apple ID Password from iPhone Setting
- 2. Reset Apple ID Password by Using Apple’s Support System
When Find My iPhone is On/Off
When Find My iPhone is On/Off
Way 1. Using 3rd-Party Tool to Completely Reset iPhone without Apple ID
If you need to reset your iPhone but don’t know your Apple ID, you can use a third party tool like iMyFone LockWiper. With the help of LockWiper, you can easily bypass any Apple ID in just a matter of minutes. It can also allow you to remove the Apple ID and then you can enter a new one for yourself, so you can use the phone normally to do whatever you need to do.
With iMyFone LockWiper you can:
- Reset your iPhone to factory settings without Apple ID.
- Help you remove the Apple ID/iCloud account without password.
- Also support to remove screen lock for locked, disabled and broken iPhones.
- Unlock or reset your iPhone in a matter of minutes.
- Compatible with iPhone/ iPad/ iPod Touch of all iOS versions.
Here’s how to use LockWiper to remove the Apple ID directly:
Step 1. Download LockWiper and launch the program. Select “Unlock Apple ID”.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone to your computer and click “Start to Unlock” to begin the process.
Step 3. Then, it will start to unlock the Apple ID.
Note: If your Find My iPhone is turned on, please set up first following the instruction on the program.
Step 4. After unlocked, your iPhone will unlock and reset, setting you free of your Apple ID.
Note: You will need to have your iPhone activated before the unlocking process or you will not be able to use the program. After unlocked, all the data will be eased too.
Way 2. Using iTunes to Reset iPhone without Apple ID
If you don’t want to mess with finding your Apple ID and you simply want to reset your phone as soon as possible, there’s a way to factory reset iPhone without Apple ID, when Find My iPhone is Off:
- Just in case you change your mind (or something goes wrong), back up your iPhone first.
- Put your iPhone in recovery mode by connecting it to your computer, launching iTunes, and then force restarting the iPhone.
- Click on the device tab and go to the Summary section on iTunes and click where it says Restore iPhone.
- Click Restore.
- Now you just follow the on-screen directions and wait. Be careful not to turn your phone off while it is resetting.
1. Reset Apple ID Password from iPhone Setting
First, let’s say that you want to find your Apple ID password anyway for some other reason. How do you find it? It is actually very simple. Just follow these steps:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone and tap [your name] on the top of the options.
- You will see Password & Security. Tap it.
- In the next interface, tap on Change Password, you will be asked for the 6-digt passcode.
- After the step 3, enter your new Apple ID password.
- Then confirm the password, that's it!
You can also reset your password by going to the Apple ID website, and clicking on where it says “Forgot Apple ID or password?” Follow the on-screen instructions from there in order to reset your password.
2. Find Your Apple ID Back
For the benefit of all readers, it is essential to define an Apple ID. It is a unique signature used by the owners of Apple devices to access their data on apps affiliated with Apple such as iCloud, the Apple Store, Apple Music and iTunes, etc. it is an email address that has been chosen by the user to manage their Apple account.
If you have forgotten your previous id, you will be shut out of many essential Apple services and apps. You can attempt to recover your Apple ID by accessing the support services on Apple.com.
Step 1. On your device, locate the Find Apple ID page on any browser. Then click on "Forgot Apple ID or password?"
Step 2. On the next page, click on "look it up".
Step 3. You will find a form that must be completed to proceed. Complete the form by entering your first and last name and email address. Then click on Continue button.
It will show you the Apple ID in the next webpage: