With increasing passwords and IDs, one can easily forgot some crucial IDs or passwords. It’s not a big deal if you forgot the IDs for some inactive accounts. But things will get awful if you forgot Apple ID, as Apple uses the same ID across all the devices. Whatever the reason, it doesn’t matter if you’ve forgotten your Apple ID or password - you can reset iPhone without Apple ID anyway.
1. Forgot Apple ID Password? How to Reset Apple Password
First, let’s say that you want to find your Apple ID password anyway for some other reason. How do you find it? It is actually very simple. Just follow these steps:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone and tap iCloud.
- You will see your e-mail address near the top. Tap it.
- Tap where it says: “Forgot Apple ID or Password?”
- Type in your Apple ID.
- Answer the security questions, and then you will be allowed to enter the new Apple ID password.
- Confirm the password, and then you’re done.
You can also reset your password by going to the Apple ID website, going to where it says “Manage your Apple account,” and clicking on where it says “Forgot Apple ID or password?” Follow the on-screen instructions from there in order to reset your password.
2. Forgot Apple ID? How to Find Back Apple ID
Maybe you’ve not only forgotten your password, but you can’t remember what your Apple ID was, either. In this case, follow these directions in order to recover it:
- On your computer, go to Apple ID site.
- Click “Forgot Apple ID or password?”
- Click “Forgot Apple ID.”
- Enter your first name, last name, e-mail address (which can be any you have ever used with Apple), and then solve the captcha.
- Click Continue.
- Apple should send you an e-mail with your ID or further instructions.
- Just in case you change your mind (or something goes wrong), back up your iPhone first.
- Put your iPhone in recovery mode by connecting it to your computer, launching iTunes, and then force restarting the iPhone.
- Click on the device tab and go to the Summary section on iTunes and click where it says Restore iPhone.
- Click Restore.
- Now you just follow the on-screen directions and wait. Be careful not to turn your phone off while it is resetting.
3. How to Reset iPhone without Apple ID When Find My iPhone is Off
If you don’t want to mess with finding your Apple ID and you simply want to reset your phone as soon as possible, there’s a way to reset iPhone without Apple ID, when Find My iPhone is Off:
4. How to Fully Reset iPhone without Apple ID
Have you heard of iMyFone Umate Pro Win/iMyFone Umate Pro Mac? Well, this data erasing tool makes it much easier to reset iPhone without your Apple ID password. Not only that, but it will permanently erase all iOS data, 100% unrecoverable.
Unlike factory reset which just makes data invisible, when you wipe your data with Umate Pro, it is unrecoverable. This means that your private data will be removed completely and all your secrets will be safe.
- Completely reset iPhone to secure data, when selling, recycling, or donating your iPhone.
- Selectively erase private messages, contact, call logs, photos & videos, WhatsApp, and many more.
- Permanently erase files that you previously deleted manually. So deleted data cannot be retrieved again.
- Incomplete traces and fragments left by third-party apps will be thoroughly cleared to avoid privacy leak.
- Free trial to totally clear all cached data, junk and temporary files from iPhone to release space and boost up iPhone.
How to reset iPhone without an Apple ID permanently?
Step 1: Download and install iMyFone Umate Pro on your computer. Connect your iPhone to computer with a USB cable.
Step 2: In Umate Pro, click the Erase All Data tab. Click Erase.
Step 3: Select your security level, type “delete” into the box to confirm, and click Erase Now.
Please note that your data and even Apple IDs will be permanently deleted if you do this. It will be unrecoverable, even by any special hacking tools.
So there are many methods for resetting iPhone without an Apple ID, but using Umate Pro is the more thorough. Not only is it easy, but your privacy will be protected because you will be permanently deleting the data on your phone.