There are several reasons why an iPhone user would want to wipe his or her iPhone without an iCloud password. The first and the most common reason is when an iPhone user purchases a second-hand (used) iPhone that’s locked. In the face of such a situation, many iPhone users panic especially when they can’t trace the seller anymore.
If you have the need to perform a factory reset on your iPhone but you don’t have your iPhone iCloud password, you don’t have to worry. We assure you that before you finish reading this post, you iCloud locked iPhone will be opened.
Can I Wipe iPhone without iCloud Password
For us to know if it’s possible to wipe iPhone without an iCloud password, we shall first define what iCloud password is. iCloud password is another name for Apple ID password. Your Apple ID password is used to protect the privacy of your information, which are stored in iCloud. Therefore, before you can use iCloud, email or iTunes on your iPhone, you must create an Apple ID and password that will protect these accounts.
More so, iCloud Password provides you with the ability to locate and remotely wipe your iPhone using the “Find My iPhone” feature. However, if Find My iPhone feature is not enabled on your iPhone, then your iPhone can be wiped directly without an iCloud password.
Wipe iPhone without iCloud Password (iOS 12 Supported)
Forgetting your iCloud password will be a bad idea when you want to wipe your iPhone. Wiping your iPhone is not a bad thing to do even though that might seem extreme. Looking at the scenarios that might give rise to you selling the iPhone, one of which is when you want to sell or give out your iPhone. If this is something that you’d like to do but don’t know how to go about it, well I’ve got news for you.
The iMyFone LockWiper is one that will guarantee that you will be able to wipe your iPhone in few minutes without having to worry about not being able to use the iCloud credentials. This is one tool that can wipe your iPhone without having to worry about the iCloud password.
Features of iMyFone LockWiper:
- Help you wipe your iPhone without knowing the iCloud password.
- Allows you to change to a different Apple ID or create a new one.
- Make use of any iCloud service and enjoy all Apple ID features.
- You will be able to have complete control over your iPhone/iPad touch.
- Update to a new iOS version wirelessly without having to lose your newly acquired Apple ID.
Using LockWiper to wipe your iPhone without an iCloud password:
Step 1. Download and open the iMyFone LockWiper, choose the “Unlock Apple ID” mode.
Step 2. Next, click on “Start to Unlock” button to start the process.
Step 3. LockWiper will start unlocking Apple ID from iPhone.
If the Find My iPhone is enabled, you will need to reset all settings on iPhone and LockWiper will start unlocking.
Step 4. After that, the previous Apple ID and iCloud account will all be removed from your iPhone.
Note: Please make sure that your iPhone is already activated before you use the program.
What Else Can LockWiper Do
- LockWiper removes iPhone password when you forgot it, in a few minutes.
- LockWiper assists you get into iPhone when it’s disabled or broken.
- You can unlock a 4-digit, 6-digit, face ID, Touch ID locked iPhone without an iCloud password.
- iPhone screen is frozen without any response? Get LockWiper to fix it.
- iPhone is stuck at Apple logo, black screen, white screen, boot loop, etc.? LockWiper can handles all the issues, no tech required.
Removing the iPhone lock with LockWiper takes the shortest possible time, which is most often faster than iTunes factory reset.
You may be interested in:
- Does iMyFone LockWiper Truly Work? Get the Facts Right! >
- iMyFone LockWiper Official License Key: Come Here to Save Money >
Wipe iPhone without iCloud Password If You Synced to iTunes
iTunes is Apple’s software for wiping iPhone when locked when the iPhone’s passcode is forgotten, or when iPhone has been disabled after inputting the wrong passcode several times. However, iTunes can wipe iPhone to factory settings without iCloud password only when you’ve formerly used it to sync or backup the iPhone.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer you synced with.
- Launch iTunes, and wait for iTunes to sync your device and make a backup. (If iTunes asks for password, you need to use another computer you synced or use LockWiper.)
- Click “Restore iPhone”.
- When it reaches the “Set Up” page, you can choose to restore your device or set it up yourself.
Note: iTunes just wipes your iPhone but doesn’t wipe the iCloud account. That means, you need the iCloud password to activate your iPhone after wiping.
How Can I Reset My iCloud Password If I Forgot It
You can easily reset your iCloud password if you forgot it by following these steps if you used email, password and security question to create your Apple ID:
- Go to Apple ID account page and select “Forgot Apple ID or Password”.
- Enter your Apple ID, and select the option to reset your password: you can choose email, answer the security question, or recovery key.
- Reset your Password, and sign in with your new password.
We’ve seen how to wipe iPhone without iCloud password using iMyFone LockWiper, how to use iTunes to perform the same task, and how to recover an iCloud password when forgotten. Do ensure to download and install iMyFone LockWiper or for Mac on your computer for easy unlocking/wiping of your iPhone without an iCloud password.