iMessage is one of the best products of Apple as it allows iOS users to do free, quick, and creative messaging between iOS and Mac devices. However, some users have been reporting iMessage out of order on iOS devices problem recently. The issue is both annoying and confusing. Fortunately, there are solutions available.
4 Tips to Fix “iMessage out of order in iOS 13” Problem
- Method 1: Restart Your iDevice
- Method 2: Turn Off iMessage and then Turn it Back on
- Method 3: Turn Off Set Automatically Option and then Turn it Back On
- Method 4: Update iOS to the Latest Version
- Bonus: How to Find and Erase iMessages Permanently?
Restart Your iDevice
One of the first and the most recommended things you should do when you are experiencing iMessage out of order problem on iOS is restart your iDevice. Often, this simple solution is all that needed to fix such problems.
- Press the Power button of your iDevice and hold it until a ‘slide to power off’ message appears on the screen.
- Swipe that slider to the right and your iDevice will completely turn off.
- Now wait for a couple of minutes and then press and hold the Power button until an Apple logo appears on the screen. Your iDevice will boot up.
Turn Off iMessage and then Turn it Back on
This is another simple solution you can try. In this method, you will simply need to turn off iMessage and then turn it back on. Doing this will clear iMessage from RAM which is likely to solve the iMessage out of order issue on iOS 13.
- Open Settings app on your iDevice.
- Tap on Messages and then locate and tap the switch shown beside iMessage. iMessage will turn off.
- Now restart your iDevice and then use the switch again to turn iMessage back on.
Turn Off Set Automatically Option and then Turn it Back On
A lot of iOS users have succeeded in solving the iMessage out of order issue on iOS 13 devices via this method so it is definitely worth a try. The process to do this is quite straightforward.
- Open Settings app on your iDevice and navigate to General > Time and Data.
- Now locate and turn off the switch located beside the Set Automatically option.
- Close and relaunch the iMessages app. Your messages will now be in the correct order.
- Now turn Set Automatically option back on via the Settings app.
Update iOS to the Latest Version
Updating your iOS to the latest version is a good way to solve the problem. Apple releases new updates and patches in order to fix such issues. Updating an iDevice is quite easy.
- Open Settings app on your iDevice.
- Navigate to General > Software Update.
- Your iDevice will now check for updates. If an update is available, then use the Download and Install option to update iOS to the latest version.
How to Find and Erase iMessages Permanently?
If you are looking for a way to find and permanently erase your iMessages to protect your privacy, then look no further than iMyFone Umate Pro. This professional iDevice data erasing software has got you covered as it is equipped with many advanced data erasing features so erasing any data from your iDevice will be a breeze.
Features of iMyFone Umate Pro
- Permanently erase iMessage chats in bulk.
- Scan for deleted iMessages and then permanently erase them to make them 100% unrecoverable.
- Preview messages before erasing them. This prevents accidental deletion of important messages.
- Erase all kinds of data from your iDevice including photos, music, videos, notes, call history, contacts, etc.
- Erase third-party app data (messages & attachments) such as Viber data, WhatsApp data, Kik data, etc.
- Boost the performance of your iDevice with a single click via 1-Click Free Up Space mode.
- It's recommended by lots of noted media arround the world: MacWorld, iPhoneinCanada, APPKED, etc.
Steps to Find and Erase iMessages Permanently
Step 1. Connect your iDevice to your Mac or Windows PC using a compatible USB cable and launch iMyFone Umate Pro
Step 2. Select the Erase Deleted Files mode from its home interface and click on Scan button. It will scan all the deleted files on your iPhone, such as messages, contacts, photos, videos etc.
Step 3. On the next screen, select the Messages category from the side bar and then choose the messages that you wish to erase. After selection, click on the Erase Now button to proceed.