Top 4 iPhone Parental Control Apps Reviews
1 Parental Control & Kid Tracker Review
Parental Control & Kid Tracker is an amazing app that is equipped with lots of features that enable parents to manage their kids’ screen time as well as locate them easily. The app offers complete family management thanks to its app blocking, GPS, and family locating features.
- Block apps as well as internet with one touch.
- Create GPS geofences around certain locations to be alerted when your kids arrive or leave the home, school, or any certain place.
- Use the Family Locator and Places feature to track your kids’ location.
- Set daily screen time limit via the Screen Time Allowance feature.
- Block texting apps, websites, and more.
- Relatively expensive as compared to other parental control apps.
- Some advanced features can be cumbersome for people who aren’t tech-savvy.
- OurPact Premium Subscription: $8.48
- OurPact Plus Subscription: $2.34
2 Verizon Smart Family™ Review
Verizon Smart Family is another great parental control app for iPhone that allows parents to locate as well as manage their kid’s device conveniently. The app is free to install and use with an optional 30-day Verizon FamilyBase subscription.
- Locate your kid’s device easily, anytime.
- Block access to inappropriate websites and apps on your kid’s device. Unblocking them is also very easy.
- Pause the internet on your kid’s device with a single touch. You can also limit access to texts, calls, and data individually.
- View your kid’s text and call history.
- Control your kid’s online experience regardless of whether he/she is using 3G/4G or Wi-Fi.
- There are no instructions to set up the app on kid’s device.
- Free to install and use.
- 30-day Verizon FamilyBase Subscription: $4.99
3 Mobicip Parental Control App Review
Mobicip Parental Control app has been designed to provide parents a reliable and convenient way to track the usage of their kid’s smartphone. The app has a user-friendly interface.
- Block objectionable websites on your kid’s smartphone.
- View your kid’s web browser history anytime.
- You can set screen time limit on your kid’s device.
- You can set up and customize many web filtering profiles.
- The app can be used to monitor multiple devices.
- You cannot check text messages and call history with this app.
- No location tracking feature.
- Annual subscription for 5 devices: $39.99
4 Netsanity Parental Control Review
Netsanity Parental Control is another app that you can install on your iPhone or iPad and set up parental controls. The app allows parents to put a restriction on the smartphones of their kids.
- Powerful and advanced tools for internet monitoring.
- Limit device usage and screen time of your kids. You can also make a time schedule for device usage.
- Block apps and games on your kid’s device selectively.
- Block social media apps with one touch.
- Advanced YouTube and web filtering.
- No location tracking feature.
- You cannot view or track phone calls or text messages via this app.
- Premium Subscription: $6.95/month
How to Find Back Parental Control Passcode When You Forgot It
Unlock the lock screen passcode, you don't need to use the Parental Control passcode every day. So it's common that you forgot it. iTunes is the only official way provided by Apple to restore iPhone and remove the passcode. But you'll end up losing all the data. If you don't want any files lost, you can consider iMyFone LockWiper for help. With advanced technologies, you can easily recover or remove the Parental Control passcode from any iOS devices without restoring or erasing.
LockWiper - Your iPhone Passcode Specialist
- Recover or remove Parental Control passcode in a fast and easy method
- You don't need to worry about any data loss because it won't happen
- 100% success rate is well promised for new technologies were applied
- Forgot password to log out iCloud account? LockWiper helps log it out without requiring any password
- Locked out of your device? It bypasses your device screen lock whenever it's locked or disabled
How to Use LockWiper Find Back Parental Control Passcode?
Step 1: Get your PC or Mac download and install iMyFone LockWiper. When it's done, open it and connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
Step 2: From the three options on the interface, choose "Unlock Screen Time Passcode".
Step 3: When your device was detected, click "Start to Unlock" to load your device data. Once done, it will show you the Parental Control set on your device.
Note: If your device is running on iOS 12, LockWiper will remove the Parental Control passcode from your device instead. No worries, it won't remove any of your device data.