iPhone parental control apps can help parents track their children in a smart way, see with whom they are communicating, block access to dangerous or objectionable websites, and more. These apps are highly useful nowadays because of the digital dangers that are lurking everywhere. If you plan to get one of them, you’d better to read these iPhone parental control apps reviews.
Top 4 iPhone Parental Control Apps Reviews
1 Parental Control & Kid Tracker Review
Parental Control & Kid Tracker is an amazing app that is equipped with lots of features that enable parents to manage their kids’ screen time as well as locate them easily. The app offers complete family management thanks to its app blocking, GPS, and family locating features.
- Block apps as well as internet with one touch.
- Create GPS geofences around certain locations to be alerted when your kids arrive or leave the home, school, or any certain place.
- Use the Family Locator and Places feature to track your kids’ location.
- Set daily screen time limit via the Screen Time Allowance feature.
- Block texting apps, websites, and more.
- Relatively expensive as compared to other parental control apps.
- Some advanced features can be cumbersome for people who aren’t tech-savvy.
- OurPact Premium Subscription: $8.48
- OurPact Plus Subscription: $2.34
2 Verizon Smart Family™ Review
Verizon Smart Family is another great parental control app for iPhone that allows parents to locate as well as manage their kid’s device conveniently. The app is free to install and use with an optional 30-day Verizon FamilyBase subscription.
- Locate your kid’s device easily, anytime.
- Block access to inappropriate websites and apps on your kid’s device. Unblocking them is also very easy.
- Pause the internet on your kid’s device with a single touch. You can also limit access to texts, calls, and data individually.
- View your kid’s text and call history.
- Control your kid’s online experience regardless of whether he/she is using 3G/4G or Wi-Fi.
- There are no instructions to set up the app on kid’s device.
- Free to install and use.
- 30-day Verizon FamilyBase Subscription: $4.99
3 Mobicip Parental Control App Review
Mobicip Parental Control app has been designed to provide parents a reliable and convenient way to track the usage of their kid’s smartphone. The app has a user-friendly interface.
- Block objectionable websites on your kid’s smartphone.
- View your kid’s web browser history anytime.
- You can set screen time limit on your kid’s device.
- You can set up and customize many web filtering profiles.
- The app can be used to monitor multiple devices.
- You cannot check text messages and call history with this app.
- No location tracking feature.
- Annual subscription for 5 devices: $39.99
4 Netsanity Parental Control Review
Netsanity Parental Control is another app that you can install on your iPhone or iPad and set up parental controls. The app allows parents to put a restriction on the smartphones of their kids.
- Powerful and advanced tools for internet monitoring.
- Limit device usage and screen time of your kids. You can also make a time schedule for device usage.
- Block apps and games on your kid’s device selectively.
- Block social media apps with one touch.
- Advanced YouTube and web filtering.
- No location tracking feature.
- You cannot view or track phone calls or text messages via this app.
- Premium Subscription: $6.95/month
How to Prevent Your Child from Seeing Your Personal Files?
If you are looking for a way to stop your children from accessing your private files, then it is highly recommended that you give iMyFone Umate Pro a try. This powerful iOS data erasing tool with many advanced options to protect your private data.
Options to Protect Your Private Data
- Erase Private Data: Permanently erase all your private data, including iOS data (messages, notes, photos, videos, safari hitory, etc.) and third-party app messages (Whatsapp, Viber, Wechat, Line, etc.)
- Erase Deleted Files: Find and erase the previously deleted files so that no one can recover them via any data recovery software.
- Erase All Data: Erase everything on your device permanently with a single click, including your privacy settings. No one or no app can access them again.
Steps to Prevent Your Children from Accessing Your Personal Files
Step 1. Download, install and launch iMyFone Umate Pro on your computer, then connect your iPhone.
Step 2. Select the Erase Private Data mode and click on Erase button. It will take several minutes to scan your iPhone.
Step 3. After scanning, iMyFone Umate Pro will list your private data, select those files that you don't want to be accessed by your children and click on Erase Now button.
It will take several minutes to permanently erase your private files. In this way, you will ensure your private data cannot be accessed by anyone.