iPhone stock tracker apps are providing relevant and comprehensible capital market information daily for millions around the world. Trades from leading stocks exchange floors are displayed on-the-go with a few clicks. In-depth market analysis of your shareholdings and investments are available making them a powerful portfolio manager and stocks tracker. They track and analyze with a colorful interface for easy comprehension.
Top Three iPhone Stock Tracker App
Of all the stocks tracker apps available around, only a hand full walk the talk. They excellently track and analyze real-time stock across multiple devices without running slow and delays.
After trying out these stocks tracker apps from a pool of trackers, here are the top three apps that are worth your time and download.
1 Stock Tracker
Presently, the most comprehensive stock app available is the Stock Tracker app. Stock Tracker tops the list considering its huge features and real-time tracking ability. It offers free streaming live quotes, pre-market/after-hour quotes, portfolio monitoring, advanced full-screen chart, push notification based alert, economic news, event/earnings calendar, market signal scans and more.
It features are quite sophisticated that it would take some minutes to get the features listed. It comes with the monthly subscription after a 7-day free trial for full versions.
- It has premium features for all investors
- Offers portfolio tracker and charts
- It supports data sharing within a group.
2 Stock Live
The Stocks Live for as an iPhone stock tracker app has a ton of amazing features for users to track investments and trades. The app provides real-time quotes, technical analysis, earnings, and global market coverage. All features would be enjoyed when an additional purchase is made. Stock Live offers a search function for tracking stocks, mutual funds, indexes, and currencies.
- Sync and back up your portfolios and watchlists to iCloud.
- Chart viewer with several customization options.
- Buy and sell signals.
- Over 100 news feeds.
3 Stock Ratings
Unlike the duo listed above, Stock Ratings is a free iPhone stock tracker app. It helps iPhone and iPad users choose stocks for their portfolio and assist in making a strategic decision on when to sell, buy and hold stocks. It offers a daily summary of analyst upgrades, downgrades, and new coverage. Update market information with earnings announcements and dividend news.
- It’s completely free.
- It offers stocks report from major stock exchange around the world.
- Assist in decision making on trading.
How to Manage iPhone Stock Tracker App on iPhone
1 How to Add Stock to Today on iPhone
Ordinarily, iPhones are designed with built-in stocks app as in-house support for users on market reports and daily trades. You can always keep track of everything in your portfolio right on your iPhone.
Step to adding stocks for iPhone:
- Launch the Stocks app from your Home screen.
- Tap on the menu button in the bottom right corner.
- Tap on the plus sign (+) in the top left corner.
- Type in the name of stock you would like to follow.
- Tap on the green add button next to the stock you want to follow.
2 How to Manage Stocks Notifications on iPhone
iPhone stock tracker app makes staying up-to-date with stocks news easy, instead, of checking stocks apps every minute for updates, you can add stocks widget to your Today view and get notified without opening the app.
Steps to managing iPhone stock tracker notification on iPhone:
- Swipe down from the top of your Home screen.
- Swipe right on the Notifications screen.
- Tap on the edit button at the bottom.
2 How to Delete iPhone Stock Tracker on Your Phone:
If you ever get tired of buzzing notification or perhaps a particular stock is now a nuisance, you can always remove these stocks on any iPhone.
Steps on deleting stocks on iPhone
- Launch the Stocks app from your Home screen.
- Tap the menu button in the bottom right corner.
- Tap the delete button next to the stock you want to remove. It's the red circle with the minus symbol in it.
- Tap Remove.
- Tap done in the top right corner when you've deleted all the stocks you want to remove.
Protect Personal Privacy from iPhone Stock Tracker Apps
Third-party apps like iPhone stock tracker apps are becoming essential ingredient for fascinating user experience. Most stocks tracker apps on the App Store are third-party apps with unfettered access to personal data with or without your consent. In other to provide real-time stocks information, these apps get private data you probably do not know.
Now, protecting personal privacy becomes a relevant topic along the line. At this stage, you would need an app cleaner to get dirty and clean the mess. The iMyFone Umate Pro for Windows or iMyFone Umate Pro for Mac software helps in protecting personal data against invaders. It completely deletes all sensitive iOS data even no hacking tool can ever recover. It manages data collected by Stocks Tracking Apps regularly stored as incomplete fragments which could get your privacy compromised.
Exciting Features of the iMyFone Umate Pro
- Erase iOS with 0% recovery: messages, contacts, call history, photos & video, browsing data, etc.
- 100% wipe 3rd-party apps: WhatsApp, WeChat, LINE, Kik, Viber, and 10+ more.
- Secure your private data when selling, recycling or donating your iPhone.
- Compatible with all iOS versions and devices including iOS 12.
How to Protect Your Privacy Using iMyFone Umate Pro.
Stocks tracking apps stores incomplete fragments could lead to data leaks. Protecting your privacy should be a priority by erasing private segment in the pool of data.
Step 1: Download and install the Umate Pro on your computer and connect your phone to it.
Step 2: Choose the Erase Private Fragment mode and start the process.
Step 3: It will scan all the private fragment of the third-party apps and you can select what you want to erase.
Step 4: Select the security level and erase them permanently.
Step 5: Then just click Erase Now to wait for the process to be finished.
Stocks tracking apps are necessities today for staying updated with reports, analysis, and trading on the move. They impact decision making in real-time for investment returns. However, these apps work with a vast amount of data daily, that could scoop much that expected. This trend can be avoided with the iMyFone Umate Pro Eraser.