Many iTunes users who updated to iTunes 12.7 have complained that their iTunes apps not showing. From our research, we’ve found out that this issue is not caused by bugs but that:
- Apple Inc. deliberately removed Apps tab from iTunes 12.7 library. So, there is no app syncing, updating, or backup in iTunes 12.7.
- App tab in iTunes Device options have also been removed, and so you can’t also view your apps from Device options.
- Downloading apps on iTunes 12.7 is impossible because there is no Store tab on iTunes Library.
- If you’re using an older version of iTunes, then the issue may be coming from too many app caches and fragments.
Therefore, we shall be discussing the best possible fix for iTunes Apps not showing, how to manage iTunes apps with an iTunes alternative software, and how to clear up fragments and caches.
How to Fix iTunes Apps Not Showing
Since the issue in question is not a bug related problem, then you’ll need to tackle it smartly to recover your apps. You can follow any of the procedures listed below to fix your iTunes when apps are not showing.
1. One-Click Fix iTunes Apps Not Showing
Although there are many ways that can solve the problem, we recommend a tool which named iMyFone TunesFix most to repair this issue. It is released last month and proved to be great for solving this kind of problem. It has 7 different modes to fix all of iTunes issues, including clean iTunes, fix errors and completely uninstall iTunes.
- Automatically detect iTunes issues and repair them.
- Different modes to fix 100 more iTunes errors.
- Easily fix your iTunes issue without data loss.
- Clean iTunes media and much other data to free up space.
- Completely uninstall iTunes and its related components.
Steps to Fix iTunes Apps not Showing:
Step 1: Download, install iMyFone TunesFix and launch it.
Step 2: The software will detect your iTunes automatically, if there is a problem, click Repair to fix it.
Step 3: If the problem is still exist after repairing, please go to home page and choose "Fix Other iTunes Problems".
Step 4: Click Repair to start to solve the problem.
2. Transfer Purchased Apps from iTunes to iPhone
Follow these steps to transfer purchased apps from iTunes Library to iPhone when iTunes apps are not showing:
Step 1: Open iTunes on your computer, and click “View > Show Sidebar”.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable. If your connection is successful, your device logo will appear in your iTunes Devices section.
Step 3: Click your Device logo and select Summary > Apps. Select all the apps you would like to transfer. Then click “Sync > Apply”.
3. Signing Out and Into Apple Account on the iOS Device
Follow these steps to sign out and in of Apple account on the iOS device when iTunes apps are not showing:
Step 1: To sing out of your Apple account, navigate to your iPhone’s Home screen, then click “Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > Sign Out.
Step 2: To sign in, click “Sign In”, then enter your Apple ID and Password.
4. Restore Device in Recovery Mode
Follow these steps to restore your iPhone when iTunes apps are not showing:
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes. Ensure that your iPhone is connected to the PC you’ve used in the past to sync your iPhone.
Step 2: Wait for iTunes to start syncing your iDevice, and make a backup at the end.
Step 3: When the sync and backup is complete, click “Restore iPhone”.
Step 4: Then you will get to the Set Up screen, click “Restore from iTunes Backup” button.
Step 5: Select your iPhone in iTunes, check to pick the most recent backup, and click “Restore”.
Step 6: Restart your iDevice.