Are you trying to restore your iPhone iOS 13 because you’re planning on selling it or you just want to get rid of all of the junk on your iPhone? Did you try to restore with iTunes, but it just won’t work? Or did you try to restore iTunes backup but it failed? There are some ways to fix this. Let’s take a look at some solutions below:
1-Click Fix "iTunes Cannor Restore iPhone" without Data Loss
"iTunes cannot restore iPhone" is one of the iTunes errors that iMyFone TunesFix iTunes repair tool can fix. Apart from iTunes restore errors, TunesFix also repairs any other iTunes problems you might be facing just in one click. It has 4 feature modes that you can fix iTunes issues, clean iTunes or completely uninstall iTunes.
Step 1: Download, install and open TunesFix on your PC. It will detect your iTunes.
Step 2: Choose "Fix iTunes Other Problems" on the home interface. Click Repair and it will start to fix the iTunes restore error.
Why Choose iMyFone TunesFix?
iMyFone TunesFix has unique features that you should try. It just makes your life easier.
- It's easy to use, just requiring one click to fix all iTunes issues that you might be facing.
- iTunes data is well-remained that you don't need to worry about your iTunes library.
- It's proved to has the highest success rate of repairing.
- It also helps to free up iTunes, cleaning useless files to fix iTunes slow/crashing issues.
- TunesFix also completely uninstalls iTunes and binding Apple software from PC. If you need, you can remain your iTunes data.
5 Tips to Fix "iTunes Can't Restore iPhone" After Update
Does iTunes not recognize your iPhone after an update, making it impossible for you to restore your phone? Not to worry, this is actually a fairly simple fix. Probably, you have software on your computer (such as an anti-virus) that is interfering with the connection process. In order to fix this, just follow these basic steps:
- Make sure the iTunes is the latest version. If not, go ahead and update it. Guide to upgrade to the latest version of iTunes.
- Go into the security settings for your PC and turn off your anti-virus.
- Try to restart your computer and your iPhone.
- Plug your iPhone directly into the computer’s USB port instead of using attached keyboard or USB hub.
- Now you can restart your iPhone into recovery mode. You will see a black screen with the word “iTunes” come up once it turns back on. Now you can restore your iPhone.
How to Fix the Unknown Error When Your Restore iPhone
Occasionally, you might start going through the restore process, but then a dialog box pops up in iTunes informing you that you have run into an “unknown error.” Often, there will be a random number in parenthesis next to it.
Luckily, you don’t need to be a computer programmer to fix “iTunes can’t restore iPhone” issue, either. The number that comes with the error is an attempt to indicate what kind of problem you’re facing. On Apple’s website, you can find a list of the error codes here: support.apple.com. For example, error 11 indicates a hardware problem and error 14 means a USB connection issue.
Use Alternative Way to Completely Restore iPhone
If you continue having this issue “can’t restore iPhone 6 from iTunes” and can’t seem to fix them, there is another way. Since sometimes iTunes can be buggy, there are alternatives that can help you restore your iPhone and manage your data. For example, iMyFone Umate Pro for Win or for Mac is a great choice of iPhone data eraser that can help you completely restore your iPhone even more thoroughly than iTunes can.
- Completely restore iPhone with No traces left for recovery. It’s much safer than reset or restore.
- Wipe all of the data from your iPhone permanently without the possibility of recovery to protect your privacy.
- Preview and selectively wipe any private data from iPhone, 100% unrecoverable.
- Previously deleted files will be found out and completely destroyed.
- Thoroughly erase third-party apps data and incomplete traces: WhatsApp, WeChat, Snapchat, Line, Viber, Facebook, etc.
- Clear all apps cache with just a few clicks for free.
How to Fix It When iTunes Can’t Restore iPhone - Ultimate Way!
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to computer and open iMyFone Umate Pro (after downloading and installing it).
Step 2: Click the tab that says Erase All Data. Click Erase.
Step 3: Choose a security level. Type “delete” in the text box to confirm. Click Erase Now.
Note that this will permanently delete all of your data on iPhone. You cannot recover this data, even with special recovery software.