It's easy to delete contacts on iPhone, but manually delete contacts from iPhone cannot delete them permanently actually. And, there is no way to delete multiple contacts at once from iPhone directly. Here you will know how to make them unrecoverable after permanent deletion.
1. How to Permanently Delete Contacts from iPhone 11/11 Pro/X
Just because of the limitations of deleting contacts from the official app, we often ask the help from some professional third-party tools. iMyFone Umate Pro is one of the best iPhone data erasers that you can use to quickly and permanently delete contacts from your iPhone. Apart from deleting contacts, these useful tools offers plenty of additional features. The only aim of the tool is to erase data and boost the iPhone performance.
- Permanently delete all contacts in bulk from iPhone 6/6s/7/8/X/11/11 Pro.
- Make the deleted data 100% unrecoverable.
- Allows you to preview contacts before deleting them.
- You can erase any type of data with this tool including fragments left by third-party apps.
- It's recommended by lots of noted media arround the world: MacWorld, iPhoneinCanada, APPKED, etc.
Step 1: Launch Umate Pro on your Windows PC or Mac and connect your iPhone via compatible lightning cable.
Step 2: If you want to find the manually deleted contacts data on your iPhone, then select Erase Deleted Files tab on the software and click on Scan button. Umate Pro will scan your iPhone for deleted files. Now preview the contacts that you already delete and click on Erase Now button to permanently erase these contacts.
Data deleted by Umate Pro is 100% unrecoverable so you won’t have to worry about any privacy leak once you delete your iPhone contacts with this tool.
2. How to Permanently Delete Contacts from iCloud
You can delete all your contacts from your iCloud account by following some simple steps. Usually, there two ways to delete contacts from iCloud: Using Settings app and login to iCloud.com. Keep in mind that deleting contacts from iCloud will delete them from all your connected devices that have iCloud Contacts turned on.
2.1 Delete Contacts from iCloud Using Settings App
- Step 1: Launch Settings app on your iPhone and tap your Apple ID (sign in if you haven’t already).
- Step 2: Now navigate to iCloud and turn off the Contacts option. Once you do this, a deletion message will appear telling you that the contacts on your iPhone will be deleted.
- Step 3: Select Delete from My iPhone option. The deletion process will start.
2.2 Delete Contacts from iCloud by Logging to iCloud.com
- Step 1: Visit iCloud.com on a computer (not from a mobile device) and log in using your Apple ID and password.
- Step 2: On the main page, select Contacts.
- Step 3: Select the contacts you want to delete (if you want to delete multiple contacts at the same time, then you need to hold the Control key).
- Step 4: Click on the Settings icon at the bottom left of the screen then choose Delete to confirm the process.
By now, this post has introduced 2 ways on how to delete iPhone contacts permamently. For the first solution, it can even delete the previously deleted data from iPhone forever. This method is also chosen for its simplicity, versatility, and permanent deletion of data. So, let's try Umate Pro now!