When your iPhone breaks and it’s too expensive for you to have repaired, it can be disheartening but as much as it worries you, it’s in your best interest to sell the iPhone and use the money to purchase a new one. The reason that many iPhone users don’t sell their old or broken iPhones is simply that they don’t know where to sell them and in this article, we’re going to show you the best place to sell broken iPhone.
Where to Sell Broken iPhone
Below we are going to discuss the 4 best places for you to sell your broken iPhone, each of which you can be assured will provide you with a great deal.
1 Sell Your Broken iPhoneat SellBroke
SellBroke have been around for a few years and have become one of the most popular places for not only selling your broken iPhone, but also for selling your broken laptops, MacBooks, tablets, and many other pieces of technology – why keep a broken piece of equipment when you can get money for it?
- Get a custom quote specifically for your device.
- All price quotes take into account the condition of your iPhone and any broken components.
- Create an account to manage each of your sales.
- Receive a quote instantly and see how much money you will receive for the broken iPhone.
- Sell virtually any piece of broken technology on SellBroke.
2 Sell You Broken iPhone at uSell
uSell is a very similar platform to SellBroke and actually goes a lot further in terms of what you can sell on it. As well as selling your broken iPhone, you can sell old game consoles, video games that you no longer play, or textbooks that you don’t need for school anymore.
- After you sell your broken iPhone, you can track the sale on your account.
- Sell any type of iPhone, from the oldest generation to the newest.
- The “Sell in Bulk” feature makes it easy to sell a lot of old technology at once, rather than individually.
- Sell gift cards that you’ve been given but can’t use.
- Instant quote after inputting the necessary information.
3 Sell My Broken iPhone at Glyde
Glyde is another fantastic website for selling your broken iPhone and any other technology that you have which is either broken or goes unused. This website not only gives you the chance to sell your broken iPhone but also to buy a new one!
- All packaging costs are taken into consideration when you first contact Glyde to sell.
- Track your shipment after sending it.
- Every piece of technology that you send to Glyde is insured.
- Multiple payment methods are available, such as cheque or bitcoin!
4 Sell My Broken iPhone at Gazelle
Lastly, we have Gazella – another website that allows you to both buy second-hand technology or sell your broken iPhone to make some quick cash.
- Referral system that gives you the chance to make more money.
- Both buying and selling options are available.
- Sell your old or broken technology in bulk easily.
- One of the great things about this website is that if you find yourself using it frequently, you can easily earn $10 by referring a friend!
Factory Resetting an iPhone Is Not Enough!
Now, something that is very important to remember is that before you sell your broken iPhone, you have to remove all of your private and personal data from it. A lot of iPhone users believe that factory resetting their iPhone will remove the data, but this simply isn’t enough!
How to Permanently Erase iPhone Data
Before we walk you through how to permanently erase your iPhone’s data, below are some of the main features that you get access to when using iMyFone Umate Pro.
- Permanently erase all of your personal data.
- Multiple erase levels so that if you want to be thorough, you can.
- All data that is removed is unrecoverable.
- One-click clean-up allows for unnecessary data to be removed.
- Erase data which has previously been deleted from your iPhone but which wasn’t permanently removed.
- A great amount of professional software review sites recommend iMyFone Umate Pro to protect privacy, including MacWorld, iPhoneinCanada, APPKED, etc.
In order to prevent anyone from gaining access to your personal data, follow our guide below to permanently erase data.
Step 1. Launch iMyFone Umate Pro on your computer and connect your broken iPhone using a USB cable.
Step 2. From the left menu, click on the “Erase All Data” feature and then on “Erase” to begin.
Step 3. Next, select a security level (we recommend Medium, although either of the others are fine too) followed by entering “delete” into the confirmation box.
Step 4. Lastly, click on “Erase Now” and the data will be permanently removed.
We can’t emphasise enough how important it is to scrub your broken iPhone before you sell it, otherwise you risk your personal data falling into the wrong hands.