Remember the first time we added email account to our iPhone and as a result it started buzzing with tons of emails every now and then! Undoubtedly, iPhone offers the most appealing feature of viewing and creating emails but how about when you wish to delete some unwanted emails off your mailbox. There could be loads of spam and sensitive emails that you wouldn’t like anyone to come across it ever. For that purpose, deleting emails on iPhone is quite necessary. Just like the way you are cautious about your passwords, bank notifications and ATM pin, most of emails do contain a lot more relevant content that is extremely confidential.
How to Delete Emails on iPhone?
1 iOS 9 & 10
With the launch of iOS 9 or 10, Apple has come up with much simpler way of deleting multiple emails on iPhone. The quick and easy way to delete multiple emails on iPhone includes three simple steps.
- Launch Mail app and go to your “Inbox”. Now tap “Edit” option.
- After that, click on the “Trash All” button.
A little warning will pop up on your screen seeking your final approval to trash all the emails in one go. Do so and you will get rid of all those emails on your iPhone.
2 iOS 7 & 8
- Simply open your mailbox. Now tap on the “Edit” option that is visible on the top right corner of your screen.
- Tap on the tiny circles that appear by the emails that you wish to delete and check them off.
- Lastly, tap on “Move” option appearing on the bottom and finally click “Trash” to get rid of them instantly.
2 iOS 6 & Before
Manually deleting every mail sounds boring enough but when you want to mass delete emails on iPhone with iOS 6 or even earlier version, you need to follow below.
- Launch your Inbox and tap on “Edit” option that appears on the top left corner.
- Tap every single mail that you want to delete even though this is time consuming. As soon as you starting tapping them, you will witness red check marks appearing next to the emails you have marked till then.
- After that, click on the “Delete” button displayed in the bottom left corner. Then tap “Mailboxes” on and scroll down to “Accounts” from which you can select the email account that you deleted the emails from.
- Click on “Trash” option and then tap on “Delete All” button to get rid of unwanted and sensitive emails permanently.
Permanently Delete Emails on iPhone for Privacy Concern
Moving to trash won’t delete your emails permanently. Opt for a better option instead and remove those unnecessary or sensitive emails permanently on your iPhone for your own privacy concern. There’s always a chance to recover the multiple emails we delete through trash can and this might pose a serious risk to your confidential data. It’s better to act smartly before your private data turns public.
The powerful iPhone Data Eraser iMyFone Umate Pro or iMyFone Umate Pro for Mac can keep your emails 100% safe. It offers every user with the benefit of cleaning up all the junk, removing unwanted apps and files that occupy space on your iOS device and much more with just a single click. Moreover, with its advanced technology you can also erase all your confidential data, like emails, and make it 100% unrecoverable.
- Erase all content and settings from your iPhone and make it as a new one, with no chance of recovery.
- Erase private data separately if you needs, zero chance of recovery.
- Find out and completely erase the simply deleted files.
- All iOS file types are supported to be erased or deleted.
- 1-Click cleanup process to free up tons of storage space.
3 Steps to Permanently Delete Emails
Step 1: Download the “iMyFone Umate Pro” software and connect your iPhone to the computer via cable.
Step 2: Tap on “Erase All Data” option and hit “Erase” to get rid of unwanted stuff on your iPhone.
Step 3: Manually type “delete” to confirm your action and congratulations you are done with releasing huge space on your iOS device.
Erase Other Private Data
Well, iMyFone Umate Pro is not only limited to delete emails from iPhone only. You can also use this incredible software for erasing your private and confidential data that is present in your messages, call logs, chat history, email attachments and much more that you don’t even remember yourself. It can also list down all your private files and remove it from your iPhone with one wondrous click. No worry for the personal data being retrieved if you use the permanent erasure. Even the latest recovery tools cannot retrieve the data overwritten by iMyFone Umate Pro.